College Sports Unfiltered

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

Message user "admin" if you want a board created

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-08-26 12:18:22

99beers

Re: Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

GTS is a So Carolina grad?  wtf?  Georgia Tech Swagger?  wtf?

---------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#27 2017-08-26 13:06:49

AndreWhere
Website

Holy shit, he's a fucking T-shirt fan of Tech? That's too fucking perfect. I'm dying, man.

I must admit, I should have connected the dots sooner. A guy who thinks "alot" is a word isn't Tech material. Also, the technologies he claims expertise in just scream "taught myself to program half-assed shit in my mom's basement."

#28 2017-08-26 14:32:04

99beers

What the dumbass failed to calculate in his swagger was the POSTERS make the board, not the fucking super moderator dickhead like the Carolina swag.  We POSTERS made that board when the old eagle post failed to listen to it's POSTERS, and just as quickly we can take our toys and go else where........as it appears most now have done.  S.Carolina swag.........suck it!

#29 2017-08-26 14:34:42

AndreWhere
Website

99beers wrote:

a laughably bad podcast called DistroCast

Listening to the first episode now. It's pretty bad. Jeremy co-hosts it with some dude who sounds like the crippled kid from the Shriner's Hospital for Children ads. He keeps saying "supposebly." They're bitching about how Ubuntu Linux isn't nerdy enough for them or whatever. Gawd, what a couple of dorks.

#30 2017-08-26 18:13:39

99beers

Full email for swagfag.    Georgia_Tech_swagger@yahoo.com

#31 2017-08-27 21:55:54

USMstang

beagle eagle wrote:

are you still bending the knee (game of thrones refererence) to gts Stang ? I see HP and and bdr are pledging allegiance to him as well. thats kind of sorry in my book but its your will to do.

Maybe I'm smarter than you 'guest'.  You should not piss down your leg in public.  wink

If it ain't Black & Gold...F it!

#32 2017-08-27 22:03:50

99beers

hell yeah...........  ding ding.............   let's have some fun insulting each other!

#33 2017-08-27 22:18:12

USMstang

beagle eagle is a guest; it's not the same person as Beagle

Allowing "guests" to post may not be a good idea after all.  There are plenty of pricks out there who will post as multiple people just to stir up shit and occupy themselves.  Fuckin 12 year old girl shit...

If it ain't Black & Gold...F it!

#34 2017-08-27 22:35:23

99beers

Don't be calling Pauley a girl............

#35 2017-08-28 09:12:57

admin
Administrator

USMstang wrote:

beagle eagle is a guest; it's not the same person as Beagle

Allowing "guests" to post may not be a good idea after all.  There are plenty of pricks out there who will post as multiple people just to stir up shit and occupy themselves.  Fuckin 12 year old girl shit...

Guests aren't allowed to post anymore. Allowing guests to post made sense when we only had a few members, but that's no longer an issue.

#36 2017-08-28 09:24:00

beagle

http://csnbbs.com/thread-824823-post-14 … id14532056

It's painfully obvious I've missed something as I haven't participated as often lately on this board....or any other board. What exactly did Nuggets Ghost do to get banned or anyone else. Also, I've never noticed anything racist on this board. What's going on???

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#37 2017-08-28 09:28:05

AndreWhere
Website

beagle wrote:

It's painfully obvious I've missed something as I haven't participated as often lately on this board....or any other board. What exactly did Nuggets Ghost do to get banned or anyone else. Also, I've never noticed anything racist on this board. What's going on???

There's a thread about it (http://collegesportsunfiltered.com/flux … .php?id=32). Pretty good read. Just the latest example of people completely missing the point.

I was confused by the racism accusation as well. Of all the crap we've discussed, I can't ever recall race being discussed.

#38 2017-08-28 09:32:46

beagle

Yeah, I'm just laughing at that guy not knowing what the hell is going on. Someone get him over here.

The racism must have been the whole DaToo thing.

Last edited by beagle (2017-08-28 09:33:14)

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#39 2017-08-28 09:53:26

AndreWhere
Website

beagle wrote:

Yeah, I'm just laughing at that guy not knowing what the hell is going on. Someone get him over here.

The racism must have been the whole DaToo thing.

The dude who 1) led us to an 0-12 season and 2) ran off to Ole Miss? Yeah, my disdain for him has nothing to do with his ethnicity. He could be a lilly-white country club Episcopalian and it would not diminish my contempt for him one bit.

#40 2017-08-28 10:31:37

Lloydlake

AndreWhere wrote:
beagle wrote:

There's a thread about it (http://collegesportsunfiltered.com/flux … .php?id=32). Pretty good read. Just the latest example of people completely missing the point.

I was confused by the racism accusation as well. Of all the crap we've discussed, I can't ever recall race being discussed.

Everything is now racist. Fart in a crowded elevator ? Racist.  Like watermelon ? Racist. Don't hire a "meh", second rate quarterback who kneels for our national anthem ? Racist.
Not one word (zero/zip/nada) regarding statues or memorials the previous 8 years & now they're racist.
Pretty sure that's the way this "Swag" dude views things. Everyone who has a different view or opinion is a racist. Welcome to 2017.

#41 2017-08-28 10:38:38

99beers

Lloydlake wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
beagle wrote:

Everything is now racist. Fart in a crowded elevator ? Racist.  Like watermelon ? Racist. Don't hire a "meh", second rate quarterback who kneels for our national anthem ? Racist.
Not one word (zero/zip/nada) regarding statues or memorials the previous 8 years & now they're racist.
Pretty sure that's the way this "Swag" dude views things. Everyone who has a different view or opinion is a racist. Welcome to 2017.

SwagFag is an admitted leftist and is as liberal as you can get.  Fitting.....  Hope his little dream bb forum blows up in his face.  I think if more people knew who actually owned and ran those forums, they would run away quick.  I say expose the liberal SwagFag for what he is.  All one has to do is look at his facebook page or his own webpage to see what kind of person he is.  No doubt he was a Hillary supporter.....

#42 2017-08-28 10:42:15

99beers

BTW.......for those that do no know, Georgia Tech Swagger, aka: SwagFag, (Jeremy Sands) owns the entire CSNbbs forums, and moderates as a reincarnation of Hitler himself.   He makes money off of the advertising, and I'm sure selling your personal information and surfing habits to others.

#43 2017-08-28 10:47:35

Lloydlake

I just posted over there with a link to this site.
I copied & pasted the address and it showed-up on my post as "butthurtunfiltered"...haha
Then my post was deleted.

#44 2017-08-28 10:52:30

99beers

Lloydlake wrote:

I just posted over there with a link to this site.
I copied & pasted the address and it showed-up on my post as "butthurtunfiltered"...haha
Then my post was deleted.

As will you, shortly.........

#45 2017-08-28 10:57:03

99beers

fw2ApL.jpg

#46 2017-08-28 10:58:09

beagle

99beers wrote:
Lloydlake wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

SwagFag is an admitted leftist and is as liberal as you can get.  Fitting.....  Hope his little dream bb forum blows up in his face.  I think if more people knew who actually owned and ran those forums, they would run away quick.  I say expose the liberal SwagFag for what he is.  All one has to do is look at his facebook page or his own webpage to see what kind of person he is.  No doubt he was a Hillary supporter.....

He's actually a self described libertarian, which is hilarious given his heavy-handed moderation. Pretty sure he had a Ron Paul avatar back in the day.

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#47 2017-08-28 15:45:48

beagle

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#48 2017-08-28 15:47:29

AndreWhere
Website

Post http://southernmissforum.com. Don't think he's aware of that one, unless he is monitoring every post on this board.

#49 2017-08-28 15:49:35

beagle

lol it was deleted by GTS or Wildeagle deleted it himself.

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#50 2017-08-28 16:58:00

Wildeagle

Wildeagle, proud leftist and liberal reporting! I didn't delete my post. Had to be GTS. I much prefer unfiltered news.

Board footer