CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#301 2017-09-02 19:50:35 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

99beers (303)

Re: *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

Against or power opponenent next week i am guessing 16 k announced

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#302 2017-09-02 19:59:52 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

99beers (303)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
Ace Barker wrote:

Not happy wit the outcome but a bunch of youngsters were in the game even with the mistakes. 

Ace...

This....enough about Hopson. He had to give Keon a full half to either work it out or not. Can't pull him after 2 or 3 series first game of the entire season and close the book on being a QB forever when the next guy is still dealing with a throwing hand injury. Team didn't quit which reflects the coaching and leadership of the head ball coach and staff. Dude gets paid 500K with a pathetic support staff budget and has his team playing hard regardless of the score. Defense looks great and the offense will gel and improve. This team will be tough to beat, even Tennessee will have a tough time in Knoxville. Hop is clearly the right guy for this team/broke ass university even if the attendance or fan boards don't support him. 17K in the stands and Hop is the problem......good lawd.....

Fucking idiot you are.  You have zero cred on this board with that pro Hop speech.  Worst coaching decisions i have seen in a long time.  Hop takes the blame for this one.  Idiot.

#303 2017-09-02 20:05:18 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

99beers wrote:

Fucking idiot you are.  You have zero cred on this board with that pro Hop speech.  Worst coaching decisions i have seen in a long time.  Hop takes the blame for this one.  Idiot.

Jeezus.....how is it even possible to grow up in a football family and be that stupid, beers?

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#304 2017-09-02 20:11:04 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

SoMs Eagle (189)

Ace Barker wrote:

Not happy wit the outcome but a bunch of youngsters were in the game even with the mistakes. 

Ace...

This....enough about Hopson. He had to give Keon a full half to either work it out or not. Can't pull him after 2 or 3 series first game of the entire season and close the book on being a QB forever when the next guy is still dealing with a throwing hand injury. Team didn't quit which reflects the coaching and leadership of the head ball coach and staff. Dude gets paid 500K with a pathetic support staff budget and has his team playing hard regardless of the score. Defense looks great and the offense will gel and improve. This team will be tough to beat, even Tennessee will have a tough time in Knoxville. Hop is clearly the right guy for this team/broke ass university even if the attendance or fan boards don't support him. 17K in the stands and Hop is the problem......good lawd.....

As the funk of a loss like this wears off I got to agree with you in principle. With the exception of leaving KH in there to long I can't find any other glaring fault. We took them to the woodshed in every aspect except the score. We out played a SEC team that was very, very motivated to beat us and had a chance to win till late penalties (surprise surprise) set us back. Field position was another thing that hindered us. UK did a great job pinning us deep.
I'll give Hop some room here, BUT, he had better not trott KH out to start next week or he'll lose more than a few supporters.

#305 2017-09-02 20:19:43 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

99beers (303)

Yall living on another planet.   I can list numerous examples of poor leadership from hopper.   

Keon was just one of them.   God damn idiot.

#306 2017-09-02 20:20:25 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

stinkfist (764)

99beers wrote:

Jeezus.....how is it even possible to grow up in a football family and be that stupid, beers?

he's not wrong in premise (when you're right, you're right)

what he's really saying is, "Hop, what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk are you doing starting KH.....you knew he wasn't the guy.....but ya started him anyway.....

Hop-a-long screwed the pooch right out of the gate......

hell, we've only talked about this bs for the last two weeks.....it was scripted TTT......

if you don't see that????  .....can't help ya.....

what a joke of a program we now have.....we have the tools.....it's the shed that has serious fucking problems once again................

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#307 2017-09-02 20:24:24 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

SoMs Eagle (189)

99beers wrote:

Yall living on another planet.   I can list numerous examples of poor leadership from hopper.   

Go ahead. We're waiting.

#308 2017-09-02 20:26:07 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

SoMs Eagle (189)

Liberty beating Baylor by 11 late in the 4th. Best game I've watched tonight.

#309 2017-09-02 20:27:47 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

99beers (303)

SoMs Eagle wrote:
99beers wrote:

Go ahead. We're waiting.

See that is the problem. You can't.

#310 2017-09-02 20:31:07 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

SoMs Eagle (189)

99beers wrote:
SoMs Eagle wrote:
99beers wrote:

Go ahead. We're waiting.

See that is the problem. You can't.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0G5b1Q3FzXo

#311 2017-09-02 21:11:09 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

stinkfist wrote:

what he's really saying is, "Hop, what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk are you doing starting KH.....you knew he wasn't the guy.....but ya started him anyway.....

what a joke of a program we now have.....we have the tools.....it's the shed that has serious fucking problems once again................

Griggs is injured......still is......on his throwing hand. Howard gets the ball. Figure it out or ask somebody for help.......

Think Hop and Dawson didn't know who was starting until lunchtime yesterday....well then bless your hearts.....Can't make it any easier for you to understand.

You two simpletons want the next PJ Fleck since Hop isn't cutting it for your viewing pleasure? Table minimum starts at a million. You can't draw for SEC, you can't sellout PAC 12, you can't sellout Nebraska, A&M, etc.... Western Michigan gets 24K for NC Central of the FCS on a bad day......before they were good.

Two of the dumbest armchair beaters posting today.....and on the same board.....lucky us....

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#312 2017-09-02 21:16:55 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

SoMs Eagle (189)

stinkfist wrote:

Griggs is injured......still is......on his throwing hand. Howard gets the ball. Figure it out or ask somebody for help.......

Think Hop and Dawson didn't know who was starting until lunchtime yesterday....well then bless your hearts.....Can't make it any easier for you to understand.

You two simpletons want the next PJ Fleck since Hop isn't cutting it for your viewing pleasure? Table minimum starts at a million. You can't draw for SEC, you can't sellout PAC 12, you can't sellout Nebraska, A&M, etc.... Western Michigan gets 24K for NC Central of the FCS on a bad day......before they were good.

Two of the dumbest armchair beaters posting today.....and on the same board.....lucky us....

You do sane much better.....

#313 2017-09-02 21:32:51 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

TheChosenOne (295)

Back from the Rock. Post game thoughts

Crowd:  Terrible especially considering opening game AND SEC program.  Kentucky represented well but not really relevant in terms of cheering.

Atmosphere: okay at best. Fans, or those who actually attended, did well but jumbo TV sucked as did volume. Video folks need to find a different career path. To sum it up, very little excitement in the air

Special Teams:  improved but still long way to go. The 10 yard punt was a cluster turd. Other punts better than we've seen in several years but jury still out. Went for it on 4th down so many times, or at least it felt like it

Offense:  Dawson?!?  Freaking Dawson.  Some calling out Hopson, he is Head Coach, but he's not existent in terms of offense.  Starting QB choice was pathetic, we knew this before game started. I'd like to know real reason for starting Howard. Either something we don't know or Dawson is lost. Anyway, play calling more than questionable. How many QB keepers were called?  You'd think we had Michael Vick under center. Line, better than I thought they'd be. Made mistakes but did well against a big D line. It's clear Kentucky refused to let Ito beat them again. Notes:  Cuban Cannon was dressed out and ready to play which I found strange. Also Tez Parks injured and not dressed to play. But, what a leader he was on the side line

Defense: boys played some ball and hard hitting. Kentucky was a good team regardless what some on this board have said. Two offensive turnovers are the difference makers. Defense will win some games for us. Only negative, still not a disciplined group. Too many stupid nonsense mental errors. Coaches shouldn't allow this.

Overall:  yes we lost, yes game should had different outcome.  We'll not see another team like Kentucky until Tennessee. Let's see if coaches can coach

Biggest disappointment:  not the score, not the coaches but fan support. Absolutely pathetic some call themselves fans, bitch and moan about everything yet puss out attending opening day

That is all

#314 2017-09-02 21:57:11 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

99beers (303)

Ya gotta sell the product, then back it up.

Fedora had this down. 

Hop is fucking clueless.

#315 2017-09-02 22:01:22 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

TheChosenOne (295)

I can't argue with this. You're correct

#316 2017-09-02 22:04:41 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

stinkfist (764)

stinkfist wrote:

so let's review....

you went from a supposed  injured qb to attendance figurines with prior knowledge and didn't inform the board beforehand....

well done dipshite....

it was obvious KH didn't have it and KG has some semblance of a clue....if you can't figure out how that's a hop-a-long decision, well.....you're just holding your dick in you hand with pleasure

why the attendance factoring???.....only dipshites understand that one....

hell, I could pull up threads where I stated X = X.....you'd bitch about something else I posted...

so at the end of the day, I bid you a simple, "FUCK YOU!"

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#317 2017-09-02 22:20:03 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

99beers (303)

ooof

#318 2017-09-03 08:27:53 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

stinkfist wrote:

so let's review....

well done dipshite....

it was obvious KH didn't have it and KG has some semblance of a clue....

you're just holding your dick in you hand with pleasure

only dipshites understand that one....

so at the end of the day, I bid you a simple, "FUCK YOU!"

You make it to church this morning Stink?

I will say the lords prayer for you at this mornings service......

#319 2017-09-03 08:28:32 - *******OFFICIAL So Miss vrs UK game thread*******

Mao Tse-gore (412)

beagle wrote:
beagle wrote:

22k is the new normal. SEC culture in Mississippi + having a TTT moment anytime we have a chance to do something (2017 Hattiesburg Regional). Might have 17k for most CUSA games.

We are a dying program.

This guy sums up what I'm thinking. Get him over here.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-825960.html

Ditto the University as a whole.

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Board footer