CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#61 2017-08-28 22:39:20 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

USMstang (303)

Re: Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Everyone I sent the link to has replied that it goes nowhere or comes up with the butthurt shit.  That dude is crazy.  Fuckin censors everyone's PMs.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#62 2017-08-28 22:45:38 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

admin (289)
Administrator

USMstang wrote:

Everyone I sent the link to has replied that it goes nowhere or comes up with the butthurt shit.  That dude is crazy.  Fuckin censors everyone's PMs.

Anything resembling a PM sent on this site is sent via normal email protocols that I have no ability to monitor. And yet, over there, Big Brother is reading traffic that people are (quite reasonably) expecting to be private. What does the P in PM even stand for, Jeremy?

It's pretty disgusting in my opinion, especially coming from a guy who claims to be a libertarian.

#63 2017-08-29 06:32:04 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

He just deleted Rock's post calling out the mods.

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#64 2017-08-29 06:37:12 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

You could tell them just to google College Sports Unfiltered. He might have that phrase filtered so put a period in between one of the letters to break it up or something. Upstate Swag is crazy as fuck.

Last edited by beagle (2017-08-29 06:39:08)

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#65 2017-08-29 06:38:16 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

tg300 (439)

beagle wrote:

You could tell them just to google College Sports Filtered. He might have that phrase filtered so put a period in between one of the letters to break it up or something. Upstate Swag is crazy as fuck.

Wouldn't it be unflitered?

#66 2017-08-29 06:39:31 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

Haha, yeah. Fixed.

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#67 2017-08-29 08:00:57 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#68 2017-08-29 09:51:18 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

Someone please tell SoMs that GTS is a USC Upstate grad.

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#69 2017-08-29 10:43:57 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

southern miss slacker (304)

jabba the hutt even banned keystone kowboy for a simple joke he made about les resigning being a mod.

#70 2017-08-29 10:51:01 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

southern miss slacker wrote:

jabba the hutt even banned keystone kowboy for a simple joke he made about les resigning being a mod.

Humor is clearly not his strong suit.

If he even has a strong suit, it's self-promotion. Jeremy Sands has parlayed something one of us did in an afternoon (setting up a message board) into a whole career. Really exemplifies the fact that we're still in the barber-surgeon / snake oil era of computing.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#71 2017-08-29 11:09:30 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere wrote:

If he even has a strong suit, it's self-promotion. Jeremy Sands has parlayed something one of us did in an afternoon (setting up a message board) into a whole career. Really exemplifies the fact that we're still in the barber-surgeon / snake oil era of computing.

this board really looks and feels great. thank you for getting this up and running so quickly just in time for kickoff. makes you wonder why it took allan over 3 months to get that wordpress board up?

#72 2017-08-29 11:18:05 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

looking at the registered users this site has roughly about 40 already, taking away the obvious spam bot accounts, and probably more than that lurking who have yet to register. and more on the way. that perch is dead as roadkill. you can't treat people the way that stupid swagfag did and think people will just fall in line and take it. he has zero social skills.

#73 2017-08-29 11:27:53 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

AndreWhere wrote:

#FraudulentBreakfast

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#74 2017-08-29 11:28:53 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

looking at the registered users this site has roughly about 40 already, taking away the obvious spam bot accounts, and probably more than that lurking who have yet to register. and more on the way. that perch is dead as roadkill. you can't treat people the way that stupid swagfag did and think people will just fall in line and take it. he has zero social skills.

We're hosting an SEC powerhouse in 4 days and that site has just 21 posts in the past 24 hours per the CSNbbs vitality report. Utterly pathetic.

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#75 2017-08-29 11:29:13 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

AndreWhere wrote:

this board really looks and feels great. thank you for getting this up and running so quickly just in time for kickoff. makes you wonder why it took allan over 3 months to get that wordpress board up?

You're welcome. It's been fun.

As for Wordpress, etc., my attitude towards tools, programs, libraries, etc. that claim to "help" you get your site going is that less is definitely more. Wordpress promises to do a lot of stuff for you, but, in return, it expects you to wear a straitjacket. My approach was different. I bought the cheapest server I could find, loaded it with the most primitive BBS tool I could find, and generally just took the most direct path to my destination. Had to do a tiny bit of programming in a language I'd never used... so what?

Almost no one does things this way. At my last job, I swear, we were using a metaphorical aircraft carrier to catch sardines.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-08-29 11:30:03)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#76 2017-08-29 20:08:47 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

USMstang (303)

usmstang  Offline
Bench Warmer

Warning Level: 0%
I Root For: Southern Miss
Post: #8RE: I've got to ask, is the Administrator of this Board an actual Southern Miss alum?
(Today 10:31 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote: 
No. Not OJL anyway. I would assume he's a Georgia Tech guy. He owns this board though so he obviously can do whatever he wants, alum nor not.

Assumption is apparently incorrect according to a guy on
college
sports
unfiltered
dot
com

He states that ole boy is a graduate of an upstate USC school...kinda like those Moo U extension campuses all over Mississippi I reckon.
Today 09:05 PM

#77 2017-08-29 20:09:49 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

USMstang (303)

I don't know how to get a screen shot on this damn Mac but BAM, there's my reply...

#78 2017-08-29 20:12:38 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

Good.

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#79 2017-08-29 20:12:45 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

alum nor not

????

#80 2017-08-29 20:19:51 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

USMstang (303)

I think SoMs just saw it...he sent me a Thanks on the PM.  Join dammit.  lol

Board footer