CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

Message user "admin" if you want a board created

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-11 17:13:49

southern miss slacker (11)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 484

Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

this guy is a brain wreck.

Offline

x 1
x 1

#2 2017-10-11 17:28:28

99beers (33)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 548

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

Thing is, he can.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

x 1
x 1

#3 2017-10-11 18:43:23

beagle (11)
Member
From: Cloverleaf Mall parking lot
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 573

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

99beers wrote:

Thing is, he can.

Says who? Pretty sure there's a thing called the first amendment.


"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

Offline

x 1
x 0

#4 2017-10-11 19:06:55

tg300 (13)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 224

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

beagle wrote:
99beers wrote:

Thing is, he can.

Says who? Pretty sure there's a thing called the first amendment.

First amendment is on your own time.

If you are on the boss' time, first amendment means NOTHING.

It protects you from the gov't, not from being an idiot.

Offline

x 0
x 0

#5 2017-10-11 19:09:56

beagle (11)
Member
From: Cloverleaf Mall parking lot
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 573

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

tg300 wrote:
beagle wrote:
99beers wrote:

Thing is, he can.

Says who? Pretty sure there's a thing called the first amendment.

First amendment is on your own time.

If you are on the boss' time, first amendment means NOTHING.

It protects you from the gov't, not from being an idiot.

I'm not talking about the NFL here. Pretty sure this thread is about Trump's latest tweet on NBC coverage. I'm saying you can't just shut down a network because you disagree with them.

Last edited by beagle (2017-10-11 19:10:09)


"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

Offline

x 0
x 0

#6 2017-10-11 19:29:02

99beers (33)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 548

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

Wanna bet?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

x 1
x 1

#7 2017-10-11 19:46:14

southern miss slacker (11)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 484

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

"Obviously, when a public official, much less the president, threatens media outlets with any kind of legal proceedings, it is a cause for grave concern as a First Amendment matter," said Andrew Schwartzman, a media law specialist at the Georgetown University Law Center. "But as a practical matter there is no possible legal jeopardy for Comcast television licenses."

Schwartzman noted the historical precedent when allies to President Nixon challenged the television licenses of The Washington Post Co. in 1973 during the Post's ongoing investigation into the Watergate scandal. The challenges were baseless and were unsuccessful, Schwartzman said.

"The Post was never under serious legal threat," he said.

Trump knows he's on his way out as President, same as Nixon knew. I give Trump another 4 months before impeachment hearings start on him and then he will resign. same as Nixon.

Offline

x 0
x 0

#8 2017-10-11 19:50:39

99beers (33)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 548

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

Total bullshit you lib


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

x 0
x 0

#9 2017-10-11 19:54:27

southern miss slacker (11)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 484

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

4 months, 5 at most, and then Pence takes over.  Mark your calendar.

Offline

x 0
x 1

#10 2017-10-11 19:54:50

99beers (33)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 548

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

If you dont think a president cant shut down a media outlet with a stroke of a pen you indeed are foolish.  From undermining his authority, to actions taken as threats, to government interference could all be used as a basis.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

x 1
x 1

#11 2017-10-11 20:05:24

tg300 (13)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 224

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

southern miss slacker wrote:

4 months, 5 at most, and then Pence takes over.  Mark your calendar.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DvCt1dpt20

Offline

x 1
x 1

#12 2017-10-11 20:30:10

99beers (33)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 548

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

southern miss slacker wrote:

4 months, 5 at most, and then Pence takes over.  Mark your calendar.

Nuggie, you are wrong all the time with your bold statements.   So we add this one to the list, no biggie, Pauley.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

x 0
x 0

Liked by:

#13 2017-10-11 20:56:33

AndreWhere (21)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 902
Website

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

99beers wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

4 months, 5 at most, and then Pence takes over.  Mark your calendar.

Nuggie, you are wrong all the time with your bold statements.   So we add this one to the list, no biggie, Pauley.

Definitely remember this prediction. It's so absolute, like a cult leader predicting the end of the world. Like most bold statements, there's a high likelihood it's wrong. But if he's right, will you drink the Kool Aid a la Nugget? You pretty much have to.

Offline

x 0
x 1

Liked by:

#14 2017-10-11 21:07:09

southern miss slacker (11)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 484

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

the DNC already has enough on Trump to begin proceedings. more than enough. they are waiting for him to do the ultimate stupid by attempting to wage a Nuke war on those Kommie Koreans. and then the gavel comes down, and Pelosi will stand at the podium in front of the whole world and exclaim, "President Donald J. Trump, You're Fired!" and the world will rejoice and sing songs from Neil Youngs Album, Harvest.

Offline

x 0
x 3

#15 2017-10-11 21:31:19

southern miss slacker (11)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 484

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

Trump sinking into insanity say people closest to him. the end may be quicker than the 4-5 months I Predicted.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/59a6e886-0 … white.html

Offline

x 0
x 1

#16 2017-10-11 21:33:10

USMstang (27)
Member
From: 7 miles North of Cat Island
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 314

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

And if that occurs, the bloodbath in the streets will be unlike anything seen before.


If it ain't Black & Gold...F it!

Offline

x 0
x 0

#17 2017-10-12 00:20:30

beagle (11)
Member
From: Cloverleaf Mall parking lot
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 573

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

tenor.gif


"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

Offline

x 0
x 0

#18 2017-10-12 02:32:33

Wildeagle (1)
Member
From: Orlando
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 13

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

99beers wrote:

Wanna bet?

Outstanding argument versus the first amendment. But will it hold up in court?

Last edited by Wildeagle (2017-10-12 02:34:48)

Offline

x 0
x 0

#19 2017-10-12 08:30:51

Eaglebird Humperdink (20)
Member
Registered: 2017-09-11
Posts: 123

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

southern miss slacker wrote:

... and the world will rejoice and sing songs from Neil Youngs Album, Harvest.

That might be worth it. Harvest missed the cut on my "best 3 albums I own list" by a couple of slots. Plus, I figure Pelosi is more of a Carole King "Tapestry" kind of gal.

Last edited by Eaglebird Humperdink (2017-10-12 08:31:51)

Offline

x 0
x 0

#20 2017-10-12 08:44:24

southern miss slacker (11)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 484

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

Eaglebird Humperdink wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

... and the world will rejoice and sing songs from Neil Youngs Album, Harvest.

That might be worth it. Harvest missed the cut on my "best 3 albums I own list" by a couple of slots. Plus, I figure Pelosi is more of a Carole King "Tapestry" kind of gal.


better brush up on your singing. the end of the Trump Experiment is near. Three Dog Night will sing at the Impeachment. It will be the best impeachment ever. I promise you, It's going to be great. Joy to the World.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/25th-am … ice-2017-3

Offline

x 0
x 0

#21 2017-10-12 10:20:45

TheChosenOne (5)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-26
Posts: 114

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

What has been lost in the blame Trump for evevrthing rhetoric is the fact NBC media has distorted facts and mislead the America people. What responsibility should the media have carrying out its responsibilities. Simply allowing the media to fabricate stories is troubling.  How are NBC actions any different than say Wells Fargo? Both lied, fabricated, and mislead the public. 

Should The Donald make comments like he did, absolutely no. Comes across as a bully. He does call people out which needs to happen from time to time. Sad part, more outrage over his comments than toward NBC. Hell, still recall Obama IRS scandal targeting conservative groups. Received less attention than this. Libs are pitiful

Offline

x 0
x 0

#22 2017-10-12 11:35:25

stinkfist (25)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 283

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

TheChosenOne wrote:

What has been lost in the blame Trump for evevrthing rhetoric is the fact NBC media has distorted facts and mislead the America people. What responsibility should the media have carrying out its responsibilities. Simply allowing the media to fabricate stories is troubling.  How are NBC actions any different than say Wells Fargo? Both lied, fabricated, and mislead the public. 

Should The Donald make comments like he did, absolutely no. Comes across as a bully. He does call people out which needs to happen from time to time. Sad part, more outrage over his comments than toward NBC. Hell, still recall Obama IRS scandal targeting conservative groups. Received less attention than this. Libs are pitiful

"more" is only based on 'tainted perception'

there's a reason he was elected.....

fuck the dipshites/

Last edited by stinkfist (2017-10-12 11:36:06)

Offline

x 0
x 0

Liked by:

#23 2017-10-12 19:12:55

southern miss slacker (11)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 484

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

Pelosi circling the wagons now against Don Juan. when she's finished with him she'll have his tiny testicals in a mayonaise jar.

Offline

x 0
x 0

#24 2017-10-12 19:14:04

99beers (33)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 548

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

Oh crap!   We have lost our cherished post count!   Oh my.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

x 0
x 0

#25 2017-10-12 19:15:45

southern miss slacker (11)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 484

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

the man has lost all of his faculties. did you see what he did again today? geeeez.

Offline

x 0
x 0

#26 2017-10-12 19:26:25

admin (50)
Administrator
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 558

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

99beers wrote:

Oh crap!   We have lost our cherished post count!   Oh my.

If you really miss it I'll put it back. Didn't think anyone would notice. You have an eye for message boards.

Offline

x 0
x 0

#27 2017-10-12 19:33:29

TheChosenOne (5)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-26
Posts: 114

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

Obama must be a hero to some. Remember, many of us ‘hoped’ his communists ass would be impeached. Unfortunately never happened.  Nor with DJT. SO YOU COMMY BASTARDS CAN ENJOY EIGHT YEARS, bitches

Offline

x 0
x 0

#28 2017-10-12 19:36:34

southern miss slacker (11)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 484

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

TheChosenOne wrote:

Obama must be a hero to some. Remember, many of us ‘hoped’ his communists ass would be impeached. Unfortunately never happened.  Nor with DJT. SO YOU COMMY BASTARDS CAN ENJOY EIGHT YEARS, bitches

just as sure as the sun rises in the east. DJT will either be impeached or he will resign. so maybe 3 years of Pence and then the Dems will certainly be back in control after this fuck show.

Offline

x 0
x 0

#29 2017-10-12 19:40:17

TheChosenOne (5)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-26
Posts: 114

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

southern miss slacker wrote:
TheChosenOne wrote:

Obama must be a hero to some. Remember, many of us ‘hoped’ his communists ass would be impeached. Unfortunately never happened.  Nor with DJT. SO YOU COMMY BASTARDS CAN ENJOY EIGHT YEARS, bitches

just as sure as the sun rises in the east. DJT will either be impeached or he will resign. so maybe 3 years of Pence and then the Dems will certainly be back in control after this fuck show.

Folks sick of communists belief elected him. If he’s impeached prepare, another civil war will begin. Some are tired of broke communist telling us how to spend our money

Offline

x 0
x 0

Liked by:

#30 2017-10-12 19:44:13

southern miss slacker (11)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 484

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

PoorSlightFoxterrier-small.gif

Offline

x 0
x 0

Liked by:

#31 2017-10-12 21:23:13

TheChosenOne (5)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-26
Posts: 114

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

Offline

x 0
x 0

#32 2017-10-12 21:52:56

stinkfist (25)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 283

Re: Trump: "you better stop making fun of me NBC or I will shut you down"

admin wrote:
99beers wrote:

Oh crap!   We have lost our cherished post count!   Oh my.

If you really miss it I'll put it back. Didn't think anyone would notice. You have an eye for message boards.

lmfao......

here's the lineup.....he's in there somewhere.....

queer-eye.jpg?w=2000

Offline

x 0
x 0

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB