CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2017-10-18 10:23:32 - Death Spiral

Black Diamond Reb (418)

Re: Death Spiral

TheHeadEagle wrote:

I suspect SUNWACUSA's where we'll be from here on out.

Learn it, live it, love it.

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#22 2017-10-18 10:41:11 - Death Spiral

AndreWhere (1252)

TheHeadEagle wrote:

I think the new conference affiliation hurt us more than EJ did too though it all happened at the same time.  0-12 certainly didn't help matters, probably accelerated it 100 mph.   I don't blame fundraisers, concession stand crap, Eagle Club, etc etc etc.   You HAVE to have a good product you can actually sell in order to build a company.  Right now we don't have a quality product....simply put.    Even the most die hard fans right now are finding it hard to dole out Eagle Club memberships or season tickets to go watch us play teams like Charlotte and North Texas.......and LOSE to those teams.   Can't blame anyone, we just have a terrible product right now.  Need to revamp the product and repackage it in a better conference.  Until that happens, you will see attendance level off into the 18,000-20,000 range.    According the CUSA website, looks like CUSA in general is averaging about 20,000 fans per game.  I suspect that's where we'll be from here on out.   Unless we get into a better conference (only options are Mountain West and AAC) then this is what we'll be relegated to.   Sad fact.

0-12 was a distraction and a convenient excuse.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#23 2017-10-18 12:27:20 - Death Spiral

skyvoyager (177)

AndreWhere wrote:
TheHeadEagle wrote:

I think the new conference affiliation hurt us more than EJ did too though it all happened at the same time.  0-12 certainly didn't help matters, probably accelerated it 100 mph.   I don't blame fundraisers, concession stand crap, Eagle Club, etc etc etc.   You HAVE to have a good product you can actually sell in order to build a company.  Right now we don't have a quality product....simply put.    Even the most die hard fans right now are finding it hard to dole out Eagle Club memberships or season tickets to go watch us play teams like Charlotte and North Texas.......and LOSE to those teams.   Can't blame anyone, we just have a terrible product right now.  Need to revamp the product and repackage it in a better conference.  Until that happens, you will see attendance level off into the 18,000-20,000 range.    According the CUSA website, looks like CUSA in general is averaging about 20,000 fans per game.  I suspect that's where we'll be from here on out.   Unless we get into a better conference (only options are Mountain West and AAC) then this is what we'll be relegated to.   Sad fact.

0-12 was a distraction and a convenient excuse.

'bump in the road' according to E12Loss

Everyone has the right to be stupid... It's just that some people abuse the privilege.

#24 2017-10-18 16:41:24 - Death Spiral

USMstang (303)

Poor leadership caused by and coupled with being located in MS (a poor state anyway) has us where we are.  Our leadership was content once we made D1-A and then CUSA.  That brought forth "we'll be fine" and those stupid fuckers really believed that.  Now we've got the 2nd dunce in a row that has no fucking idea what he stepped into.  JG is more sincere but has zero clue on how to fix the problems. 

I don't expect this guy to fix it overnight but having meetings and reporting on them to us using 50 cent words aren't gonna cut it anymore than underpaid staffers joining the Eagle Club.  Yah, we're in a god damn death spiral meanwhile when you try to email the fucking AD, it goes to a schmuck named Austin Cox who fucking screens the mail.  This Cox guy is the Chief of Staff I'm told!  We are fucking piss poor yet we have a cocksucker with a chief of staff title that screens the AD's email...think about that stupid shit for a minute!!

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#25 2017-10-18 16:48:22 - Death Spiral

TheChosenOne (295)

USMstang wrote:

Poor leadership caused by and coupled with being located in MS (a poor state anyway) has us where we are.  Our leadership was content once we made D1-A and then CUSA.  That brought forth "we'll be fine" and those stupid fuckers really believed that.  Now we've got the 2nd dunce in a row that has no fucking idea what he stepped into.  JG is more sincere but has zero clue on how to fix the problems. 

I don't expect this guy to fix it overnight but having meetings and reporting on them to us using 50 cent words aren't gonna cut it anymore than underpaid staffers joining the Eagle Club.  Yah, we're in a god damn death spiral meanwhile when you try to email the fucking AD, it goes to a schmuck named Austin Cox who fucking screens the mail.  This Cox guy is the Chief of Staff I'm told!  We are fucking piss poor yet we have a cocksucker with a chief of staff title that screens the AD's email...think about that stupid shit for a minute!!

Thinking over this, can you tell us how you really feel?

Liked by:

#26 2017-10-18 16:59:38 - Death Spiral

southern miss slacker (304)

USMstang wrote:

u1q4KHX.gif

Liked by:

#27 2017-10-18 17:12:05 - Death Spiral

AndreWhere (1252)

There are no poor states, only states that fail to make money. If a poor state starts making money, it's not a poor state anymore. If a rich state starts failing to make money, it won't stay rich.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#28 2017-10-19 14:24:59 - Death Spiral

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

ReignInHell wrote:

I have been and advocate for independence....

Your wish is my command.......

Gilbert.jpg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Liked by:

#29 2017-10-19 16:58:38 - Death Spiral

99beers (303)

I am going to post this on my fb page.  Tell me how long it takes to get to you.  Viral hoax, lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Liked by:

#30 2017-10-19 17:15:35 - Death Spiral

99beers (303)

Got my first bite.   To funny.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#31 2017-10-19 17:46:25 - Death Spiral

99beers (303)