CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#81 2017-08-30 02:50:52 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle wrote:

#FraudulentBreakfast

LMAO. He showed them!

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#82 2017-08-30 06:18:49 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

USMstang (303)

Yah, I'm banned cool

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#83 2017-08-30 09:29:39 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

TheHeadEagle (27)

beagle wrote:

http://csnbbs.com/thread-824823-post-14 … id14532056

It's painfully obvious I've missed something as I haven't participated as often lately on this board....or any other board. What exactly did Nuggets Ghost do to get banned or anyone else. Also, I've never noticed anything racist on this board. What's going on???

Ha. that was me.   Hell, was just curious.  I've been busy this summer and haven't posted much.  So all this stuff going on was confusing to me.   Anyways, I've been recruited and here I am.

#84 2017-08-30 09:34:49 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

TheHeadEagle (27)

AndreWhere wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Humor is clearly not his strong suit.

If he even has a strong suit, it's self-promotion. Jeremy Sands has parlayed something one of us did in an afternoon (setting up a message board) into a whole career. Really exemplifies the fact that we're still in the barber-surgeon / snake oil era of computing.

this board really looks and feels great. thank you for getting this up and running so quickly just in time for kickoff. makes you wonder why it took allan over 3 months to get that wordpress board up?

You're welcome. It's been fun.

As for Wordpress, etc., my attitude towards tools, programs, libraries, etc. that claim to "help" you get your site going is that less is definitely more. Wordpress promises to do a lot of stuff for you, but, in return, it expects you to wear a straitjacket. My approach was different. I bought the cheapest server I could find, loaded it with the most primitive BBS tool I could find, and generally just took the most direct path to my destination. Had to do a tiny bit of programming in a language I'd never used... so what?

Almost no one does things this way. At my last job, I swear, we were using a metaphorical aircraft carrier to catch sardines.

Yeah, that wordpress shit killed a good thing.  Do any of you guys remember the original board, before BGN, back in or around 1999-2000.  I think it was simply called Eagle Talk.  That one was killer and somebody tried to screw with it and fd it up.  I was Pensacola Eagle back then but those were fun days.

#85 2017-08-30 10:05:20 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

southern miss slacker (304)

99beers wrote:

So GTS fag..........posting personal information is a big no no huh?  Fuck you..........

Jeremy Sands - facebook  https://www.facebook.com/jeremysands

webpage - http://jeremysands.com/?page_id=10

linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremysands

twitter - https://twitter.com/jeremysands?lang=en

address -618 Madrigal Ct
Boiling Springs SC 29316-5674   write the fuck a letter........

Jeremy R Sands
City: Spartanburg State: South Carolina
View Profile Now

Relatives: Stephanie Leigh Sands, Sherie L Haddon, Sherie L Haddon
Phone Number: 864-574-3776
Email: georgia_te**********@yahoo.com
Addresses: 2 Dublin Ct, Spartanburg, SC; 38 Feversham Ct, Travelers Rest, SC;

Proprietor
Galt's Gulch Industries, LLC
Jeremy is the proprietor of Galt's Gulch Industries, LLC, a company best known for large college sports websites like CSNbbs. When not dealing with critical issues like talking college sports on the internet, Jeremy runs the SouthEast LinuxFest, releases a laughably bad podcast called DistroCast, contributes around the edges to Gentoo Linux, messes around with ham radio (W3GTS), and spends entirely too much time on Steam.

Jeremy holds a Bachelors of Science from the University of South Carolina Upstate in Computer Science and lives in the Greenville-Spartanburg area of South Carolina.

Take that dumb fuck........

wtf is south carolina upstate, some community college?

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2017-08-30 10:05:54)

#86 2017-08-30 10:22:28 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

admin (289)
Administrator

99beers wrote:

So GTS fag..........posting personal information is a big no no huh?  Fuck you..........

address -618 Madrigal Ct

Jeremy R Sands
View Profile Now

Proprietor
Jeremy is the proprietor of Galt's Gulch Industries, LLC, a company best known for large college sports websites like CSNbbs. When not dealing with critical issues like talking college sports on the internet, Jeremy runs the SouthEast LinuxFest, releases a laughably bad podcast called DistroCast, contributes around the edges to Gentoo Linux, messes around with ham radio (W3GTS), and spends entirely too much time on Steam.

Jeremy holds a Bachelors of Science from the University of South Carolina Upstate in Computer Science and lives in the Greenville-Spartanburg area of South Carolina.

I'm sure we'll play them in basketball soon enough.

#87 2017-08-30 10:24:02 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

#88 2017-08-30 10:31:58 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

USC Upstate has an endowment of 7 million (!!!!!!). That's lower than most SWAC schools and even St. Andrew's Episcopal HS in Ridgeland.

https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/usc-upstate-6951

Last edited by beagle (2017-08-30 10:35:29)

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#89 2017-08-30 10:44:37 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

admin wrote:
99beers wrote:

address -618 Madrigal Ct

Jeremy R Sands
View Profile Now

Proprietor

I'm sure we'll play them in basketball soon enough.

They are D1, at least.

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#90 2017-08-30 12:30:21 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

SoMs Eagle (189)

Dang 99...that's a hell of a 'doxxing'.

#91 2017-08-30 12:32:30 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

SoMs Eagle (189)

USMstang wrote:

I think SoMs just saw it...he sent me a Thanks on the PM.  Join dammit.  lol

Yeah I saw it. Very clever.

#92 2017-08-31 10:20:05 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Lloydlake wrote:

I will post on both boards, if for no other reason than to see what's going on over there.
I'm betting that within a month, this board has more activity.

didn't even take a week.

#93 2017-08-31 11:56:26 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle (173)

Is there we post stupid shit from The Perch?

http://csnbbs.com/thread-825671.html

Those gawddamn welfare-receiving snobs!!!!1111!!!11111

I want to win, obviously, but does anyone really give a shit about Kentucky? The only teams that get my blood boiling are Ole Miss, State, and any AAC team (probably throw Bama in there too). Our fans just find things to get pissed off at.

Last edited by beagle (2017-08-31 12:00:01)

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#94 2017-08-31 12:40:48 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

beagle wrote:

Is there we post stupid shit from The Perch?

http://csnbbs.com/thread-825671.html

Those gawddamn welfare-receiving snobs!!!!1111!!!11111

I want to win, obviously, but does anyone really give a shit about Kentucky? The only teams that get my blood boiling are Ole Miss, State, and any AAC team (probably throw Bama in there too). Our fans just find things to get pissed off at.

Reports of our fans being highly excited about the Kentucky game are exaggerated. Much of the excitement associated with the start of football season seems to be focused on the contest between Petal HS and the Fighting Scramuzas of Brother Martin. Also, some people are too busy participating in the annual bird massacre to care about Kentucky's bird massacring activities.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#95 2017-08-31 15:45:47 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

admin (289)
Administrator

I think old Jeremy Sands (may the Internet lead anyone who ever searches for his name to this thread) might have complained about me to Google. I was spending a moderate amount on banner ads yesterday, and one of the sites I requested placement on was CSNBBS. I'm thinking he saw this, and flagged my ad as inappropriate (it wasn't) just to slow me down a bit. Whatever... the people who need to be here are here now.

#96 2017-08-31 15:50:49 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

admin wrote:

I think old Jeremy Sands (may Google lead anyone who ever searches for his name to this thread) might have complained about me to Google. I was spending a moderate amount on banner ads yesterday, and one of the sites I requested placement on was CSNBBS. I'm thinking he saw this, and flagged my ad as inappropriate (it wasn't) just to slow me down a bit. Whatever... the people who need to be here are here now.

he's scared. he knows the perch had a ton of traffic while most other schools on that board are almost totally dead. we were making him money and he does not want that perch site to go down but I think he is too late. there is traffic on the board but nobody is posting anymore.

#97 2017-08-31 15:53:01 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

admin (289)
Administrator

admin wrote:

I think old Jeremy Sands (may Google lead anyone who ever searches for his name to this thread) might have complained about me to Google. I was spending a moderate amount on banner ads yesterday, and one of the sites I requested placement on was CSNBBS. I'm thinking he saw this, and flagged my ad as inappropriate (it wasn't) just to slow me down a bit. Whatever... the people who need to be here are here now.

he's scared. he knows the perch had a ton of traffic while most other schools on that board are almost totally dead. we were making him money and he does not want that perch site to go down but I think he is too late. there is traffic on the board but nobody is posting anymore.

CUSA, and the G5 in general, seem to be his bread and butter. The P5 folks seem to actually shell out money to get on 24-7 sports or Rivals, or, they have the wherewithal to host their own sites, a la TigerDroppings.com.

#98 2017-08-31 15:56:57 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

BrianPeppers (0)

admin wrote:

LMFAO. That dude should just get a real job already. If he's basing his financial future on running a free message board where he talks down to people for sport, he's gonna have a bad time, m'kay?

#99 2017-08-31 16:16:48 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

sc_upstate_swagger_ (14)

admin wrote:

I think old Jeremy Sands (may the Internet lead anyone who ever searches for his name to this thread) might have complained about me to Google. I was spending a moderate amount on banner ads yesterday, and one of the sites I requested placement on was CSNBBS. I'm thinking he saw this, and flagged my ad as inappropriate (it wasn't) just to slow me down a bit. Whatever... the people who need to be here are here now.

Ha ha, you've uncovered my diabolical plan! But it's too late! I am a major investor in Google and I draw a lot of water with them. You're suspension with them will be PERMANENT! Just like my bans!

Also, I'm doing Atkins now.

Last edited by sc_upstate_swagger_ (2017-08-31 16:17:36)

#100 2017-08-31 16:29:23 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Black Diamond Reb (418)

AndreWhere wrote:

Much of the excitement associated with the start of football season seems to be focused on the youth league jamboree in Runnelstown.

Better concessions.

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

Board footer