CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#61 2017-08-31 21:48:34 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: Why has nobody posted a score pick?

stinkfist wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

you really don't realize how I laugh at you dipshites and the inner familia affairs you have with each other......

Your words still warm the hearts of many tykes.........

thanks for the mary poppin' that cherry picking of lulz.....

don't kid yourself.....this ol' man can take a punch and administer more if that's the way you want to play it....

I'll just BDR ya to death....

@whackjobs

I'm glad you are here, stink........I just need to find a translator

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#62 2017-08-31 21:56:28 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

stinkfist (764)

99beers wrote:

He has stated many times in the past how he hates Eagle Posters......   Which most of us were.  Nice to have an even playing field.  Suck on that stinkypuss.

no.....I said I despised EP due to how some played the game on that board.....you're easily one of 'them'....there were only a few that were almost ALWAYS uncivil with malice (big words for you.....I understand)

in no way have I ever stated anything about hating any poster.....

this promise I will also always keep.....I will always respond in kind....

keep it up.....like I previously mentioned, you're boorish....you only help prove that moving forward with that rhetoric....

you really don't understand that bullying is a worthless tactic.....would've thought you'd have figured that out by now....guess not....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#63 2017-08-31 22:01:53 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

southern miss slacker (304)

stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:

He has stated many times in the past how he hates Eagle Posters......   Which most of us were.  Nice to have an even playing field.  Suck on that stinkypuss.

no.....I said I despised EP due to how some played the game on that board..

that's the exact same thing as saying you hate eagleposters. if you hated the board it stands to reason you hated the posters on the board. the posters are the board.

#64 2017-08-31 22:05:27 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

admin (289)
Administrator

stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:

no.....I said I despised EP due to how some played the game on that board.....you're easily one of 'them'....there were only a few that were almost ALWAYS uncivil with malice (big words for you.....I understand)

keep it up.....like I previously mentioned, you're boorish....you only help prove that moving forward with that rhetoric....

you really don't understand that bullying is a worthless tactic.....would've thought you'd have figured that out by now....guess not....

Be nice, dude. This is my board, and I was never an EaglePost member. I've provided this board as a public service, out of my own pocket. Its software, though simple, works well. I'm committed to not banning anyone, but for God's sake please be nice.

#65 2017-08-31 22:08:00 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

admin wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:

Be nice, dude. This is my board, and I was never an EaglePost member. I've provided this board as a public service, out of my own pocket. Its software, though simple, works well. I'm committed to not banning anyone, but for God's sake please be nice.

the poster who likes 1 in his stink hole owes you an apology Andre. the guy comes on here and he just starts railing on you and your board like a fucking asshole.

#66 2017-08-31 22:10:35 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

admin (289)
Administrator

No need for an apology. This is college football *unfiltered*.

#67 2017-08-31 22:23:02 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

admin wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

you really don't realize how I laugh at you dipshites and the inner familia affairs you have with each other......

Your words still warm the hearts of many tykes.........

His eclectic grin has warmed the heart of many a better systems administrator than myself.

lol  lol  lol  big_smile

#68 2017-08-31 23:10:44 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

SoMs Eagle (189)

Now I think Kentucky wins.....

#69 2017-09-01 01:32:37 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

actually I am wrong. he doesn't like 1 in his stink. he likes a whole fist up there.

#70 2017-09-01 06:09:47 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

admin (289)
Administrator

stinkfist wrote:

the code sucks.....is that simple enough???

no beta testing.....my mistake, this board is beta.....

you can't embed...

you cannot directly link to previous posts....

you cannot edit any post that doesn't jive turkey with the current errors withing such code...

you cannot.....

c'mon man....it's pretty simple.....I'm a simple guy that understands simple code.....

it took all of one post for me to figure that shite out....

so give me a break.....ol' boy knows what the fuck I'm talking about....

I used to feed guys like him engineering info.......

Let me respond to this in greater detail. This site uses FluxBB, a pretty widely-used bulletin board system. It's definitely been beta tested. You can certainly edit posts. You can most definitely quote posts. I think there is a limit on how deeply quote of quote of quotes (etc.) can be embedded, but I haven't seen anyone bump into that limit.

Now, I will grant you this: FluxBB is not fancy. The lack of special support for links to YouTube is an example. I'm hoping there's a plug-in that will address this. Stand by.

That said, there is a certain minimalist philosophy I bring to IT in the rare cases where I get to call the shots, and it's not negotiable. It's basically this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worse_is_better.

We've all used sites and programs that are flabby with pointless graphics, stupid animation, infuriating delay-loaded images, and seldom-used whizbang features. We're not going down that road here. We're here to insult each other and post MS Paint art. The necessary features to support that are in place.

#71 2017-09-01 06:18:26 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

Lloydlake (139)

Hope I get a chance to eat crow. Kentucky wins by 10.

#72 2017-09-01 09:57:47 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

stinkfist wrote:
beagle wrote:

Stinkkkkkkkk!

you knew it was gonna roll like cum off a gold tooth at some point wink

you have to be pretty beat up in the head to write something this disturbing and disgusting on a message board.

#73 2017-09-01 15:00:28 - Why has nobody posted a score pick?

BrianPeppers (0)

southern miss slacker wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
beagle wrote:

Stinkkkkkkkk!

you knew it was gonna roll like cum off a gold tooth at some point wink

you have to be pretty beat up in the head to write something this disturbing and disgusting on a message board.

OMG I'm dying. I didn't realize how dramatically one person joining could change the tone of a board.

Board footer