CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#121 2017-09-01 10:05:42 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

PickleRick (0)

Re: Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

beagle wrote:
admin wrote:

I think old Jeremy Sands (may the Internet lead anyone who ever searches for his name to this thread) might have complained about me to Google. I was spending a moderate amount on banner ads yesterday, and one of the sites I requested placement on was CSNBBS. I'm thinking he saw this, and flagged my ad as inappropriate (it wasn't) just to slow me down a bit. Whatever... the people who need to be here are here now.

Still some posters over there that I would like to see here. As activity there continues to slow down, more will wonder WTF is going on and could make their way over here.

Also, I said it last week, but I'd move away from the College Sports name and go to Southern Miss Unfiltered. JMO. Don't know if any agree with me on that.

As a non USM fan I'd prefer the site be called CSU but making the Southern Miss section it's own thing would be a good idea.

#122 2017-11-22 14:07:09 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

Lloydlake wrote:

I'm betting that within a month, this board has more activity.

They're about 7 and a half innings into a shutout today:

shut.png

Watch Jeremy chime in with one of his Eagle1234 accounts.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#123 2017-11-22 21:30:58 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

USMstang (303)

Those shitbags don't like BDR but they use his SUNWACUSA moniker regularly!  They are supporting a "dark side" fucker every time they say it!!!   lol

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Liked by:

#124 2017-11-22 21:32:42 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

admin (289)
Administrator

USMstang wrote:

Those shitbags don't like BDR but they use his SUNWACUSA moniker regularly!  They are supporting a "dark side" fucker every time they say it!!!   lol

Really, they talk about SUNWACUSA? LMAO.

#125 2017-11-22 21:36:35 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

USMstang (303)

It's right there in the top thread.  I was banned back in August bro and they are all dead to me now.  I don't go there at all.  Fuck them.

#126 2017-11-22 21:38:11 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

admin (289)
Administrator

USMstang wrote:

It's right there in the top thread.  I was banned back in August bro and they are all dead to me now.  I don't go there at all.  Fuck them.

I go there to see if there are any actual human beings still posting. When I find one, I point him to the secret helicopter out.

#127 2017-11-22 21:42:35 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

USMstang (303)

As you should sir...

I tried a few and lured a few before my demise there.  I've thought about going back for more but any of them still there are either too stupid for us or too hung up on the rep points (which means they are somewhere beyond stupid)!

#128 2017-11-22 21:46:43 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

As you should sir...

I tried a few and lured a few before my demise there.  I've thought about going back for more but any of them still there are either too stupid for us or too hung up on the rep points (which means they are somewhere beyond stupid)!

I've rescued one or two recently. He's got shit locked down pretty well over there, but at the end of the day it's the posters who make the board... not the moderators or the guy who's paying for the server.

#129 2017-11-22 22:04:48 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

As you should sir...

I messaged gulfcoastgal and Luckyshot today, among others. Keep waiting to get banned again...

#130 2017-12-21 11:00:59 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

Jeremy's cracking down on the Memphis board now. Turning into a damned Politburo meeting over there. No more Josh Pastner posts? WTF, man?

past.png

#131 2017-12-21 11:03:50 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Time to make space for Memphis fans on this board......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#132 2017-12-21 11:35:25 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

admin (289)
Administrator

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Time to make space for Memphis fans on this board......

Done.

It's an uphill climb, but I've got at least one thing in my favor. For whatever reason, "CSNBBS Memphis" is already the number 2 Google search that results in a link to this board:

srch.png

People trying to get there are seeing a link here. That's a start. Maybe someone can fire off some PMs or post some Memphis stuff here... can't imagine they're too happy with Slouch Carolina Swagger over there right now.

#133 2017-12-21 11:37:32 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

admin (289)
Administrator

admin wrote:

Maybe someone can fire off some PMs

Remember, you've got to obscure the URL. "c0llege5portsunfiltered, replace the numbers" is probably simple enough for most people.

#134 2017-12-21 11:55:25 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:

Jeremy's cracking down on the Memphis board now. Turning into a damned Politburo meeting over there. No more Josh Pastner posts? WTF, man?

past.png

that's 'holy fucking shite' worthy right there....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#135 2017-12-21 12:04:51 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

stinkfist wrote:

*snicker nefariously*
HsNdKOz.jpg

#136 2017-12-21 12:25:39 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Ford Prefect (72)

the fucking guy is clinical.  he's lord of his tiny digital world, and by god he's going to shake his internets penis around as often as he can.

here's his problem;  no one gives a flying, oozing fuck what he fucking thinks in his pathetic real life, and so to bolster his constantly  sagging, flaccid self esteem, he runs out and courageously kicks some forum ass -- where there are always plenty of sycophants and yes-men ready to lick his online scrotum with obsequious "thank you for everything you do for us" replies.

al gore's innerwebz has created many undesirable things since he invented it, but the pathetic little web admin with a god complex is definitely one of the big ones.

Liked by:

#137 2017-12-21 12:27:57 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Ford Prefect (72)

stinkfist wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

past.png

one more consistent thing in his Lord High Commandments;  if it causes him to have to do any work at all, he outlaws it.  it's obviously his #1 goal to work as little as possible.  go back and look;  it's invariably about him being "tired of cleaning this shit up".

#138 2017-12-21 12:37:23 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

Ford Prefect wrote:

one more consistent thing in his Lord High Commandments;  if it causes him to have to do any work at all, he outlaws it.  it's obviously his #1 goal to work as little as possible.  go back and look;  it's invariably about him being "tired of cleaning this shit up".

Wouldn't want to take time away from his "vlogging." He has to tell us all about how he's too cool for Ubuntu.

Also, he's writing his own forumware:

node1.pngnode2.png

#139 2017-12-21 12:43:03 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Ford Prefect (72)

typical chip head mistake.  he's reinventing the wheel because he thinks that he can make a rounder one.  coding your own BBS is the biggest waste of time since ryan leaf.   

he'll still be working on it 20 years from now.

#140 2017-12-21 12:45:24 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

Ford Prefect wrote:

typical chip head mistake.  he's reinventing the wheel because he thinks that he can make a rounder one.  coding your own BBS is the biggest waste of time since ryan leaf.   

he'll still be working on it 20 years from now.

I think he just wanted to mention Google Go. It was the hipster language of choice a few years ago.

And yeah... why would you write your own BBS? At least start with an open source one and then modify it.

I guess you've got to be able to understand other people's code to do that, though. Takes some motivation to do that, sometimes.

Board footer