CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-22 13:18:53 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

admin (289)
Administrator

Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

nb2.png

#2 2017-11-22 13:21:38 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

tg300 (439)

Re: Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

#3 2017-11-22 13:26:22 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

admin (289)
Administrator

He's pretty unforgiving for a man of God. One would think he'd at least want to come here and gloat about calling the UAB game for them.

#4 2017-11-22 13:48:19 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

Ace Barker (260)
Website

"What is that you are saying?"

Ace...

#5 2017-11-22 14:10:03 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

CajunEagle (44)

Well dang..........I didn't even make the list.

#6 2017-11-22 14:14:49 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

admin (289)
Administrator

CajunEagle wrote:

Well dang..........I didn't even make the list.

I some thought into that list. In the end, I decided he seemed like he could be that one odd dude who dislikes Cajuns. He's kind of a stick-in-the-mud. Probably eats Swanson Frozen Dinners every day and watches TV preachers.

#7 2017-11-22 15:00:18 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

Ace Barker (260)
Website

What is this list and why is my handle on it?

Ace...

#8 2017-11-22 15:03:27 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

AndreWhere (1252)

Ace Barker wrote:

What is this list and why is my handle on it?

Ace...

I PMed it to Nastybunch on the old board. He asked me for a list of people who post here, so I gave him one. I did include most of the people who posted over there and now post over here. I hope that's not a problem. No one else has asked for such a list, nor has anyone received one (though you could certainly make one just by browsing the site for a few minutes).

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#9 2017-11-22 15:07:04 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

AndreWhere (1252)

AndreWhere wrote:

though you could certainly make one just by browsing the site for a few minutes

And if you're wondering why he didn't just come here and see who was posting here, it's because he likes being a pain in the ass.

#10 2017-11-22 15:11:04 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

Black Diamond Reb (418)

admin wrote:

He probably eats Swanson Frozen Dinners.

Is Swanson an eagle club business member?

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#11 2017-11-22 15:12:18 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

AndreWhere (1252)

Black Diamond Reb wrote:
admin wrote:

He probably eats Swanson Frozen Dinners.

Is Swanson an eagle club business member?

I think it's a subsidiary of Tyson chicken, and I don't think Mike Tyson has ever been to college or to Mississippi.

#12 2017-11-22 15:16:26 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

AndreWhere (1252)

Ace Barker wrote:

"What is that you are saying?"

Ace...

Full text:

full.png

#13 2017-11-22 15:19:38 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

Ace Barker (260)
Website

I see. The board many of us were banned from or voluntarily banned from. What an odd request. Maye Nasty Bunch is the poster from Facebook Eagle Post that blocked me because I asked what she hoped to get out of "how to improve the USM game day experience and winning was not acceptable" post. Some folks do not like, to be asked a question with a question and "You are not the boss of me as a response."

Ace...

#14 2017-11-22 15:24:10 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

AndreWhere (1252)

Ace Barker wrote:

I see. The board many of us were banned from or voluntarily banned from. What an odd request. Maye Nasty Bunch is the poster from Facebook Eagle Post that blocked me because I asked what she hoped to get out of "how to improve the USM game day experience and winning was not acceptable" post. Some folks do not like, to be asked a question with a question and "You are not the boss of me as a response."

Ace...

I doubt your handle was the one that pissed him off. There are probably a half-dozen people Nastybunch really has a problem with. I tried to leave off most of those people (e.g. myself, who he dislikes), while including enough of them to not make it look like I was sandbagging.

And yeah... she sounds lovely over there on Facebook.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-11-22 15:24:44)

#15 2017-11-22 15:35:35 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

Ace Barker (260)
Website

What should one answer to a Facebook question like that? Face it. USM has always had what is viewed by its fans as attendance problems. It's opponents, hunting, like to stay at the tailgate, not enough wins, whatever. Fans go to a football game to do a few things. They tailgate, they meet their friends, the go to the game, they come out happy or sad due to the outcome, they tailgate some more and they go home. What is there to improve? Make the concessions better? Add TVs in the restrooms? Sell Beer? Do something for the kids? Wash the stadium? There is nothing that will improve attendance except "maybe" and I mean "maybe" a string of 10 plus winning seasons and being in the top 20. That is still doubtful to fill MM Roberts. It is what it is and if our fans would accept that, we would be much better off.

Ace...

#16 2017-11-22 15:38:15 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

Ace Barker (260)
Website

AndreWhere wrote:
Ace Barker wrote:

Ace...

I doubt your handle was the one that pissed him off. There are probably a half-dozen people Nastybunch really has a problem with. I tried to leave off most of those people (e.g. myself, who he dislikes), while including enough of them to not make it look like I was sandbagging.

And yeah... she sounds lovely over there on Facebook.

Oh I am sure it didn't either. I have pissed people of mostly for asking questions with questions. I don't blast coaches, players or others. I do question the administration at times but I have told them the same thing I posted here. Anyway, it's just odd. I would ignore the strange man that runs the "board of banishment."

Ace...

#17 2017-11-22 15:40:12 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

AndreWhere (1252)

Ace Barker wrote:

What should one answer to a Facebook question like that? Face it. USM has always had what is viewed by its fans as attendance problems. It's opponents, hunting, like to stay at the tailgate, not enough wins, whatever. Fans go to a football game to do a few things. They tailgate, they meet their friends, the go to the game, they come out happy or sad due to the outcome, they tailgate some more and they go home. What is there to improve? Make the concessions better? Add TVs in the restrooms? Sell Beer? Do something for the kids? Wash the stadium? There is nothing that will improve attendance except "maybe" and I mean "maybe" a string of 10 plus winning seasons and being in the top 20. That is still doubtful to fill MM Roberts. It is what it is and if our fans would accept that, we would be much better off.

Ace...

Yeah... if you'd asked me that 15 or 20 years ago, I'd have had some suggestions: get rid of the hype man, get a real Jumbotron, etc. I always point to the first quarter or so of the 2012 ECU game as the best atmosphere I've ever experienced at USM, and it's no coincidence that was the home opener coming off a 12-win season.

#18 2017-11-22 15:49:46 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

Ace Barker (260)
Website

Back in the day, most of the CUSA, AAC, and Sunbelt schools were pipe dreams. The Metro deciding to possibly start a Southeast Mega conference started this and Mr. Mac being instrumental in getting CUSA going for USM was a step in the right directions. They canned Mac and our admin and boosters decided to sit on their rear ends with G and not look at getting better while the rest of these programs did. Not only did those old programs we played then moved up but many were non existent and they passed USM. More money, TV coverage, whatever the reason they did. After a while one gets tired of throwing their entertainment dollar on watching B movies.

Ace...

Last edited by Ace Barker (2017-11-22 15:51:16)

Liked by:

#19 2017-11-22 15:53:23 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

Black Diamond Reb (418)

Ace Barker wrote:

USM is what it is and if our fans would accept that, we would be much better off.

Oh no you di unt.

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#20 2017-11-22 15:55:13 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

AndreWhere (1252)

Ace Barker wrote:

They canned Mac

Really? I didn't realize he didn't leave on his own. Did he not hit it off with Fleming or something?

Board footer