CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2017-11-22 16:02:17 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

Ace Barker (260)
Website

Re: Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

AndreWhere wrote:
Ace Barker wrote:

They canned Mac

Really? I didn't realize he didn't leave on his own. Did he not hit it off with Fleming or something?

Well. He retired. Wink wink. I wasn’t fond of all of his decisions but he scheduled and put USM in the front to move up in my opinion. I would have liked Coach Carmody and James to have remained longer.

Ace...

Liked by:

#22 2017-11-22 17:46:08 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

tg300 (439)

Ace Barker wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
Ace Barker wrote:

They canned Mac

Really? I didn't realize he didn't leave on his own. Did he not hit it off with Fleming or something?

Well. He retired. Wink wink. I wasn’t fond of all of his decisions but he scheduled and put USM in the front to move up in my opinion. I would have liked Coach Carmody and James to have remained longer.

Ace...

You are bringing up some sore wounds for this institution.  Many don't know how bad the powers that be screwed the pooch with Gmumble.

#23 2017-11-22 21:19:02 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

USMstang (303)

And too many don't realize how the pooch was even screwed or by whom.  Naming the fucking end zone after Mumbles made me drop season tickets for two years (that and not getting the EC to take my money or anyone to even call and ask what suddenly happened to me after I told them to take more money from me).

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#24 2017-11-22 21:23:58 - Nastybunch doesn't like y'all

admin (289)
Administrator

USMstang wrote:

And too many don't realize how the pooch was even screwed or by whom.  Naming the fucking end zone after Mumbles made me drop season tickets for two years (that and not getting the EC to take my money or anyone to even call and ask what suddenly happened to me after I told them to take more money from me).

They'll robo-call me about dollar hot dog night, but when it comes to asking for some real money to upgrade Reed Green, all I hear are crickets.

Board footer