CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#41 2017-12-02 23:16:57 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Reggie Favre (61)
Member
Registered: 2017-09-01
Posts: 218

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect wrote:
Reggie Favre wrote:
Lloydlake wrote:

Uhm.....we've all been saying that for years. Not like you've been a lone wolf on that.

most haven't been happy with being in CUSA.  some have been saying CUSA was as good as the AAC. 

NO ONE but me has been saying for years that we should go Indy.

I love it when people say half baked shit.

I think the whole notion of independence is pretty, um, shall we say, not fully thought out.

there you go.  you're finally getting somewhere.  now all you have to do is fully think it out. 

i love when people say half baked shit.

Offline

#42 2017-12-02 23:24:16 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Reggie Favre (61)
Member
Registered: 2017-09-01
Posts: 218

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

southern miss slacker wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:
Reggie Favre wrote:

most haven't been happy with being in CUSA.  some have been saying CUSA was as good as the AAC. 

NO ONE but me has been saying for years that we should go Indy.

I love it when people say half baked shit.  this one isn't even partly baked.

off the top of my head, I can think of three programs that have proven to be viable as independents;  army, byu, and notre dame.

there ought to be some obvious inferences that should immediately occur to people; these are pretty unique situations.  so, unless you think we can, like, tomorrow, begin defending the country from jihadi terrorists and whack job nuclear powers, or found our own religion, or corner the market on an entire ethnicity, I think the whole notion of independence is pretty, um, shall we say, not fully thought out.

not to mention the fact that we can't seem to win this conference that everyone thinks is so crappy. 

it just seems like pointless bitching to me.

some people on the other board pointed out that RF is not a graduate of usm. he never attended college. not hard to imagine when you read what he writes and how he writes.

i once tried to create a thread about how im not a USM grad.  its nothing im ashamed of or try to hide.  btw, there are some people that graduated from schools other than USM, and they are actually proud of it.  for the record, i have an undergrad degree and a graduate degree.  the degrees are from different universities.

Offline

#43 2017-12-02 23:41:53 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

USMstang (82)
Member
From: 7 miles North of Cat Island
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 529

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

might as well say where those degrees are from so we can make this thread longer tongue


Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Offline

#44 2017-12-02 23:44:21 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

beagle (133)
Member
From: Cloverleaf Mall parking lot
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 960

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

USMstang wrote:

might as well say where those degrees are from so we can make this thread longer tongue

B.S. Antonelli College
M.S. U of Phoenix


"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

Offline

#45 2017-12-02 23:45:14 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Reggie Favre (61)
Member
Registered: 2017-09-01
Posts: 218

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

USMstang wrote:

might as well say where those degrees are from so we can make this thread longer tongue

i get insulted enough as it is.  wink

Offline

#46 2017-12-02 23:46:02 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect (34)
Member
Registered: 2017-11-22
Posts: 72

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Reggie Favre wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:

I love it when people say half baked shit.  this one isn't even partly baked.

off the top of my head, I can think of three programs that have proven to be viable as independents;  army, byu, and notre dame.

there ought to be some obvious inferences that should immediately occur to people; these are pretty unique situations.  so, unless you think we can, like, tomorrow, begin defending the country from jihadi terrorists and whack job nuclear powers, or found our own religion, or corner the market on an entire ethnicity, I think the whole notion of independence is pretty, um, shall we say, not fully thought out.

not to mention the fact that we can't seem to win this conference that everyone thinks is so crappy. 

it just seems like pointless bitching to me.

some people on the other board pointed out that RF is not a graduate of usm. he never attended college. not hard to imagine when you read what he writes and how he writes.

i once tried to create a thread about how im not a USM grad.  its nothing im ashamed of or try to hide.  btw, there are some people that graduated from schools other than USM, and they are actually proud of it.  for the record, i have an undergrad degree and a graduate degree.  the degrees are from different universities.


well, considering the complete senselessness of your last attempt at a reply, I can understand why you say you only tried.

Offline

#47 2017-12-03 04:21:37 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

AndreWhere (170)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,724
Website

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

beagle wrote:

Antonelli College
U of Phoenix

Now THERE'S the nucleus of a shitty conference.

Not-so-fun fact: DeVry's Atlanta campus used to field a basketball team. They weren't very good: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Troy … tball_game. There's a USM connection there, too.


Witches are real.

Offline

#48 2017-12-03 04:24:55 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Black Diamond Reb (105)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 363

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

AndreWhere wrote:

Antonelli College

U of Phoenix

DeVry Atlanta campus.

Is this a basketball thread?


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

Offline

#49 2017-12-03 04:48:33 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect (34)
Member
Registered: 2017-11-22
Posts: 72

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

University of Southern Mississippi.  BS.  Computer Science and Statistics.  Class of 88

Offline

Liked by:

#50 2017-12-03 04:54:54 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

admin (166)
Administrator
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,445

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect wrote:

University of Southern Mississippi.  BS.  Computer Science and Statistics.  Class of 88

Same here. Danny Carter actually made up a new rule because of me.

Offline

#51 2017-12-03 04:58:26 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect (34)
Member
Registered: 2017-11-22
Posts: 72

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

admin wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:

University of Southern Mississippi.  BS.  Computer Science and Statistics.  Class of 88

Same here. Danny Carter actually made up a new rule because of me.

PM sent.

Offline

#52 2017-12-03 05:21:06 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect (34)
Member
Registered: 2017-11-22
Posts: 72

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

admin wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:

University of Southern Mississippi.  BS.  Computer Science and Statistics.  Class of 88

Same here. Danny Carter actually made up a new rule because of me.


Does he still bowl?

Offline

#53 2017-12-03 05:40:47 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

AndreWhere (170)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,724
Website

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect wrote:
admin wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:

University of Southern Mississippi.  BS.  Computer Science and Statistics.  Class of 88

Same here. Danny Carter actually made up a new rule because of me.


Does he still bowl?

I had forgotten that. Yeah, he was running some sort of bowling league or team when I was there.

My (eventual) wife took his non-calculus statistics class while I was taking his calculus-based class. Gave us something to laugh at together. There were some real characters in that department. Don't know if circumstances and realities have sanitized it since then. Probably not LOL.


Witches are real.

Offline

#54 2017-12-03 05:50:46 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect (34)
Member
Registered: 2017-11-22
Posts: 72

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

AndreWhere wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:
admin wrote:

Same here. Danny Carter actually made up a new rule because of me.


Does he still bowl?

I had forgotten that. Yeah, he was running some sort of bowling league or team when I was there.

My (eventual) wife took his non-calculus statistics class while I was taking his calculus-based class. Gave us something to laugh at together. There were some real characters in that department. Don't know if circumstances and realities have sanitized it since then. Probably not LOL.

danny carter.

mary dayne gregg

Offline

#55 2017-12-03 05:51:18 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect (34)
Member
Registered: 2017-11-22
Posts: 72

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

bill vilberg

Offline

#56 2017-12-03 06:05:32 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

admin (166)
Administrator
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,445

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect wrote:

mary dayne gregg

Her CSC 101 class convinced me I could actually learn to program. I had tried to teach myself in high school. I wanted to write shit like games and worms and whatnot in Turbo C++. You can't start out that way and it ruined my confidence and removed my desire to look at computers. I took CSC 101 thinking I'd maybe get a CS minor, but it brought out something in me that made me change my major to CS even though I was already pretty far along in economics.

A lot of people owe a lot of success to MDG.

Offline

#57 2017-12-03 06:14:28 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect (34)
Member
Registered: 2017-11-22
Posts: 72

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

admin wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:

mary dayne gregg

Her CSC 101 class convinced me I could actually learn to program. I had tried to teach myself in high school. I wanted to write shit like games and worms and whatnot in Turbo C++. You can't start out that way and it ruined my confidence and removed my desire to look at computers. I took CSC 101 thinking I'd maybe get a CS minor, but it brought out something in me that made me change my major to CS even though I was already pretty far along in economics.

A lot of people owe a lot of success to MDG.

I adore MDG.  she had that way.

Offline

#58 2017-12-03 06:18:58 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

AndreWhere (170)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,724
Website

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Nobody has said this, even though I half expected to see it: is there any chance the MAC got ESPN in part because they "played ball" with ESPN on the weekday game thing and CUSA did not?


Witches are real.

Offline

#59 2017-12-03 06:32:46 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Ford Prefect (34)
Member
Registered: 2017-11-22
Posts: 72

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

AndreWhere wrote:

Nobody has said this, even though I half expected to see it: is there any chance the MAC got ESPN in part because they "played ball" with ESPN on the weekday game thing and CUSA did not?


the MAC will probably get proper coverage because they have a contract.  under that contract, however, the MAC has to play every day if the week.


Wednesday.  Thursday.  maybe even Tuesday

Offline

#60 2017-12-03 11:31:26 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

southern miss slacker (194)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 935

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

beagle wrote:
USMstang wrote:

might as well say where those degrees are from so we can make this thread longer tongue

B.S. Antonelli College
M.S. U of Phoenix

lol  lol  lol  lol

it has to be something like this, otherwise he would be on the message board of the college he graduated from that actually has sports teams. but from what I have heard, he is lying about having degrees and never went to college. and by his silence to this fact, I believe it to be true.  I find it amusing that the 3 people on here (that I know of) that never attended a school of higher learning, post the most on here. it's almost like they are begging to be included by being outrageous with their posts and always trying to stir the pot. but try as they may, they will never be "one of us".

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2017-12-03 11:32:35)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB