CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#41 2017-12-15 10:55:59 - NWCC QB Jack Abraham commits to USM

TheHeadEagle (27)

Re: NWCC QB Jack Abraham commits to USM

Eaglebird Humperdink wrote:
TheHeadEagle wrote:
B&GBU wrote:

Wonder if grades come out before the bowl game?

Those are interesting comments.   Could very well be true.  Hell, I don't even care.  It's painfully obvious neither of these QBs are solid enough to lead us to a championship.

If you're talking about a C-USA championship, I think Griggs was solid enough this year. Aside from whatever time he missed that really was due to an injury, he should have been named starter early in the season after it became clear he was the best option. He could have used the reps & game experience.

Yeah, it's possible.  He's clearly the better QB right now...just not convinced he'd have led to us to the title game....but shit, we'll never know because of our dipshit coaches decision to start the "turnover king" instead.

#42 2017-12-15 10:59:50 - NWCC QB Jack Abraham commits to USM

TheHeadEagle (27)

tg300 wrote:
tg300 wrote:

How do you not question the ability for f this coaching staff when they couldn’t see the clear difference of n Griggs and Howard’s ability to lead this team?

All I was saying is that we had a good enough QB on the roster to win our division and play for a C-USA Championship THIS YEAR. I don't understand your question.

Not directed at you. Just a general question. How can they watch all that practice and not see the glaring difference? 

Griggs starts all 12 and we are in the hunt. You are spot on saying we had a QB to get there this year.

Maybe not on this forum but I've certainly questioned our coach for not seeing the blatant obvious difference that everyone else could see.  It's a legit question and very concerning.  There are at least 2 games we could have easily salvaged if Griggs had started...maybe more.  But again, thanks to our coaches retarded decision making process, we'll never know.   I keep waiting for the announcement that they'll start "turnover King" for the bowl game over Griggs.  Seems to be par for the course this season why change now.

Liked by:

#43 2017-12-15 15:40:53 - NWCC QB Jack Abraham commits to USM

stinkfist (764)

TheHeadEagle wrote:
tg300 wrote:

All I was saying is that we had a good enough QB on the roster to win our division and play for a C-USA Championship THIS YEAR. I don't understand your question.

Not directed at you. Just a general question. How can they watch all that practice and not see the glaring difference? 

Griggs starts all 12 and we are in the hunt. You are spot on saying we had a QB to get there this year.

Maybe not on this forum but I've certainly questioned our coach for not seeing the blatant obvious difference that everyone else could see.  It's a legit question and very concerning.  There are at least 2 games we could have easily salvaged if Griggs had started...maybe more.  But again, thanks to our coaches retarded decision making process, we'll never know.   I keep waiting for the announcement that they'll start "turnover King" for the bowl game over Griggs.  Seems to be par for the course this season why change now.

there's quite a tirade I could go into (however, since I have on too many occasions according to some), it gets to the point where it becomes a dead donk.....

the bottom line is we know why.....it simply won't appear in 'print' the way it's written on a bbs....

hell, I got thrashed for the Mullen's spygate AND thumb thingy.....the eye test overrules all the other bullshite....

oh wellzy....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Board footer