CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-03 11:54:21 - Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

AndreWhere (405)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,166

Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

https://deadspin.com/appalachian-state- … 1822628957

"During our match today, along with other racist comments, Spencer told me, 'At least I know my dad.'"

Makes me wonder what the other guy said.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Online

#2 2018-02-03 15:50:47 - Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

eaglenjxn (11)
Member
Registered: 2018-01-04
Posts: 34

Re: Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

"...Appalachian State athletic director Doug Gillin claimed the program was still investigating whether Lake was the App State coach who allegedly said, “We have a black guy on our team,” when Wilson complained to him about Brown’s comments."

That's a fucking face palm of a response from the coach.

Offline

#3 2018-02-03 19:56:20 - Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

beagle (176)
Member
From: Cloverleaf Mall parking lot
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 1,260

Re: Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

eaglenjxn wrote:

"...Appalachian State athletic director Doug Gillin claimed the program was still investigating whether Lake was the App State coach who allegedly said, “We have a black guy on our team,” when Wilson complained to him about Brown’s comments."

That's a fucking face palm of a response from the coach.

Sounds like something a Louisiana Tech alum would say.


"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

Offline

Liked by:

#4 2018-02-03 20:36:50 - Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

stinkfist (221)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,359

Re: Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

fuck that bs.....I was a catcher.....

imagine what I said to the batter from behind the plate..... "how's your sister feeing today?....is that your mum barking from the stands with a woofy woof".....

it's fk'n tennis.....

wtfe.....

I'm sick of sjw pussies.....

Last edited by stinkfist (2018-02-03 20:37:09)

Offline

#5 2018-02-03 20:45:28 - Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

AndreWhere (405)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,166

Re: Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

stinkfist wrote:

fuck that bs.....I was a catcher.....

imagine what I said to the batter from behind the plate..... "how's your sister feeing today?....is that your mum barking from the stands with a woofy woof".....

it's fk'n tennis.....

wtfe.....

I'm sick of sjw pussies.....

First question I asked was "what did the other guy say?" Certainly this wasn't completely one-sided, and it's really not up to one side of the smack talk session to decide where the line should be drawn. Complaining on Twitter was a bitch move by a guy who didn't like getting his ass beat.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Online

#6 2018-02-03 21:08:04 - Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

stinkfist (221)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,359

Re: Appalachian State tennis match turns ugly

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

fuck that bs.....I was a catcher.....

imagine what I said to the batter from behind the plate..... "how's your sister feeing today?....is that your mum barking from the stands with a woofy woof".....

it's fk'n tennis.....

wtfe.....

I'm sick of sjw pussies.....

First question I asked was "what did the other guy say?" Certainly this wasn't completely one-sided, and it's really not up to one side of the smack talk session to decide where the line should be drawn. Complaining on Twitter was a bitch move by a guy who didn't like getting his ass beat.

XACLY!

nobody just spits out that spew on the court out of spite......

however, don't kid yourself, from behind the plate, that can be a different story.....I did everything I could to get in their head....

and as a golfer, that shite was entirely off limits.....

regardless, if you open you open your mouth, you just became fair motherfucking game bitch.....

Offline

Board footer