CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-17 13:10:00 - Happy Fathers Day Fellas

Nugget's Ghostbuster (655)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 2,740

Happy Fathers Day Fellas

Hope you get to celebrate it with family and friends


"Pressure washers are great for removing deep-seated dirt, grease, peeling paint and even graffiti from concrete, asphalt, siding, decks, lawn furniture, garbage cans, boats and trailers, and outdoor power equipment." - Jon Dilbert, ECU AD

Offline

Liked by:

#2 2018-06-17 15:50:50 - Happy Fathers Day Fellas

AndreWhere (675)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,631

Re: Happy Fathers Day Fellas

Thanks!


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#3 2018-06-17 18:51:18 - Happy Fathers Day Fellas

AndreWhere (675)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,631

Re: Happy Fathers Day Fellas

My kids just called me on speakerphone. No matter how old we get, I still wonder if they'll call me, and then I get excited when they inevitably do. Being a father is a tough job. Being a kid is, too.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

Liked by:

#4 2018-06-17 19:23:51 - Happy Fathers Day Fellas

tg300 (330)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 956

Re: Happy Fathers Day Fellas

AndreWhere wrote:

My kids just called me on speakerphone. No matter how old we get, I still wonder if they'll call me, and then I get excited when they inevitably do. Being a father is a tough job. Being a kid is, too.

My kids are cooking me ribeye, rare, baked potato, grilled asparagus, salad, and garlic bread.

And a glass of cab.

Crazy dreams coming tonight.

Offline

#5 2018-06-17 19:28:50 - Happy Fathers Day Fellas

AndreWhere (675)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 5,631

Re: Happy Fathers Day Fellas

tg300 wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

My kids just called me on speakerphone. No matter how old we get, I still wonder if they'll call me, and then I get excited when they inevitably do. Being a father is a tough job. Being a kid is, too.

My kids are cooking me ribeye, rare, baked potato, grilled asparagus, salad, and garlic bread.

And a glass of cab.

Crazy dreams coming tonight.

Melt butter over the whole thing and it's Gordon Ramsey-worthy.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#6 2018-06-18 06:30:53 - Happy Fathers Day Fellas

tg300 (330)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 956

Re: Happy Fathers Day Fellas

AndreWhere wrote:
tg300 wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

My kids just called me on speakerphone. No matter how old we get, I still wonder if they'll call me, and then I get excited when they inevitably do. Being a father is a tough job. Being a kid is, too.

My kids are cooking me ribeye, rare, baked potato, grilled asparagus, salad, and garlic bread.

And a glass of cab.

Crazy dreams coming tonight.

Melt butter over the whole thing and it's Gordon Ramsey-worthy.

That was a given.

Offline

Board footer