CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2018-07-13 10:51:57 - Adidas

Ace Barker (93)
Member
From: Bougherville SC
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 293

Re: Adidas

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

It really saddens me how USM sports have been allowed to just sort of wither away while everyone's busy with Tigurbation and God only knows what else.

I believe this university is shifting towards reducing our sports classification within the next 5 years. Southern Miss and their lack of effort and commitment will be a member of the Southwestern Athletic Conference before this is done.

You are probably right. It may not be the SWAC but "oui" will return to 1-AA or a "Small College Conference" where "oui" won a couple championships many years ago.  Time will tell.

Ace...

Offline

#22 2018-07-13 11:41:47 - Adidas

Mao Tse-gore (48)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 184

Re: Adidas

Ace Barker wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

It really saddens me how USM sports have been allowed to just sort of wither away while everyone's busy with Tigurbation and God only knows what else.

I believe this university is shifting towards reducing our sports classification within the next 5 years. Southern Miss and their lack of effort and commitment will be a member of the Southwestern Athletic Conference before this is done.

You are probably right. It may not be the SWAC but "oui" will return to 1-AA or a "Small College Conference" where "oui" won a couple championships many years ago.  Time will tell.

Ace...

Signs are there. Not the least of which is an AD who thinks of our athletics as YMCA after school programs.


We still suck bigtime.

Offline

#23 2018-07-13 19:13:10 - Adidas

99beers (236)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 1,181

Re: Adidas

Idiots


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

#24 2018-07-13 19:19:40 - Adidas

tg300 (229)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 795

Re: Adidas

Please clarify?

Offline

#25 2018-07-13 20:08:06 - Adidas

AndreWhere (513)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,693

Re: Adidas

tg300 wrote:

Please clarify?

He probably thinks the idea of USM dropping down to FCS is silly. I am maybe not quite as dismissive of it, but I do doubt it will happen. The de facto drop in class has already taken place. Division I-A (or FBS) is a three-tier system now, and USM is in the third tier, with a bunch of schools that were I-AA 10 or 15 years ago.

Tier I = ACC, SEC, Big XII, Big 10, and PAC-12 (schools with a shot at a national championship)

Tire II = AAC, MWC (schools with a shot at a BCS bowl)

Tier III = Everyone else ("yeah, we've got football" checks box)


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#26 2018-07-13 22:42:24 - Adidas

stinkfist (296)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,670

Re: Adidas

EagleFWB wrote:

I've read online that the gold jersey was gameday and everything else is practice. If so, then why in the hell did we have a big reveal party? These things are supposed to get the fan base fired up an excited....Typical TTT written all over this.

They don't even have anything up on southernmiss.com about it yet. It's like we want to suck at every single thing we do.

I honestly don't understand how anyone goes to that POS site......

that site is beyond pathetic.....just like those unis....

Last edited by stinkfist (2018-07-13 22:43:32)

Online

#27 2018-07-13 22:49:24 - Adidas

AndreWhere (513)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,693

Re: Adidas

stinkfist wrote:

I honestly don't understand how anyone goes to that POS site......

I think I went there during baseball season for links to Gametracker. Other than that, I've never found any reason to visit.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#28 2018-07-14 01:48:35 - Adidas

stinkfist (296)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,670

Re: Adidas

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

I honestly don't understand how anyone goes to that POS site......

I think I went there during baseball season for links to Gametracker. Other than that, I've never found any reason to visit.

it's pathetically disturbing how shiTTTy our website is......it's g'dammed worthless.....

Online

#29 2018-07-14 08:16:39 - Adidas

EagleFWB (59)
Member
Registered: 2017-12-05
Posts: 160

Re: Adidas

I think they said at the reveal that there was a new webpage and GameDay app coming before season starts. So maybe it will be improved.

Offline

#30 2018-07-14 08:23:13 - Adidas

stinkfist (296)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,670

Re: Adidas

EagleFWB wrote:

I think they said at the reveal that there was a new webpage and GameDay app coming before season starts. So maybe it will be improved.

long overdue if so.....

I'll believe it when I see it.....

as it exists today, there's entirely too much 'fluf and ruff' (which is like most these days), a shiTTTy search engine, and isn't close to a fully functional site....

the historical/current database management alone is a joke.....

Online

#31 2018-07-14 08:51:41 - Adidas

Black Diamond Reb (196)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 750

Re: Adidas

EagleFWB wrote:

Maybe it will be improved.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbZW_j4zWSYPWgYWdzIwto8y7gvnZxP30_JwtWVTKsWldwq_bb


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."

Offline

#32 2018-07-14 09:04:45 - Adidas

99beers (236)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 1,181

Re: Adidas

AndreWhere wrote:
tg300 wrote:

Please clarify?

He probably thinks the idea of USM dropping down to FCS is silly. I am maybe not quite as dismissive of it, but I do doubt it will happen. The de facto drop in class has already taken place. Division I-A (or FBS) is a three-tier system now, and USM is in the third tier, with a bunch of schools that were I-AA 10 or 15 years ago.

Tier I = ACC, SEC, Big XII, Big 10, and PAC-12 (schools with a shot at a national championship)

Tire II = AAC, MWC (schools with a shot at a BCS bowl)

Tier III = Everyone else ("yeah, we've got football" checks box)

Please don’t think for me tool.  Idiots was in reference to our current administration.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

#33 2018-07-14 09:51:02 - Adidas

Fighting eagle (50)
Member
Registered: 2018-06-30
Posts: 147

Re: Adidas

Black Diamond Reb wrote:
EagleFWB wrote:

Maybe it will be improved.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbZW_j4zWSYPWgYWdzIwto8y7gvnZxP30_JwtWVTKsWldwq_bb

Ha. You can use that look on 90% of the messages on these boards.

Offline

#34 2018-07-14 14:31:08 - Adidas

tg300 (229)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 795

Re: Adidas

99beers wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
tg300 wrote:

Please clarify?

He probably thinks the idea of USM dropping down to FCS is silly. I am maybe not quite as dismissive of it, but I do doubt it will happen. The de facto drop in class has already taken place. Division I-A (or FBS) is a three-tier system now, and USM is in the third tier, with a bunch of schools that were I-AA 10 or 15 years ago.

Tier I = ACC, SEC, Big XII, Big 10, and PAC-12 (schools with a shot at a national championship)

Tire II = AAC, MWC (schools with a shot at a BCS bowl)

Tier III = Everyone else ("yeah, we've got football" checks box)

Please don’t think for me.

Someone has to.

Offline

#35 2018-07-14 16:28:29 - Adidas

stinkfist (296)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,670

Re: Adidas

99beers wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
tg300 wrote:

Please clarify?

He probably thinks the idea of USM dropping down to FCS is silly. I am maybe not quite as dismissive of it, but I do doubt it will happen. The de facto drop in class has already taken place. Division I-A (or FBS) is a three-tier system now, and USM is in the third tier, with a bunch of schools that were I-AA 10 or 15 years ago.

Tier I = ACC, SEC, Big XII, Big 10, and PAC-12 (schools with a shot at a national championship)

Tire II = AAC, MWC (schools with a shot at a BCS bowl)

Tier III = Everyone else ("yeah, we've got football" checks box)

Please don’t think for me tool.  Idiots was in reference to our current administration.

like dubya C, you have some serious 'hangry' issues........

giphy.gif

Online

#36 2018-08-04 16:34:14 - Adidas

EagleFWB (59)
Member
Registered: 2017-12-05
Posts: 160

Re: Adidas

IMG_20180804_163155.jpg

Offline

#37 2018-08-04 16:38:41 - Adidas

AndreWhere (513)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,693

Re: Adidas

I don't hate it. The numerals are easy to read, if written in a weird font.

The helmet graphics still have too damn many angles. I swear, when they angled off the corners of the "Southern Miss" wordmark, USM football lost some testosterone. The hacked-up stripes down the middle remind me of the Baltimore Ravens (and not in a good way).

These problems are not new, though.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#38 2018-08-04 16:39:40 - Adidas

Black Diamond Reb (196)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 750

Re: Adidas

Is Dino Flintstone applying the numbers?


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."

Offline

Liked by:

#39 2018-08-04 16:43:28 - Adidas

AndreWhere (513)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,693

Re: Adidas

Black Diamond Reb wrote:

Is Dino Flintstone applying the numbers?

"We HAve uSM fOOTball DROp $10,o00 in unMaÂЯked bills in THe KÂmper Park fLAMingo exhibiT Or the Eag1e gets IT. No cop5."


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#40 2018-08-04 16:50:43 - Adidas

Nugget's Ghostbuster (482)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 1,957

Re: Adidas

Did we pay extra for the camel toe mannequins?

9E8AABA9-168E-42E2-8110-4F7FA52ABF03.jpeg


"In this edition of To The Top, I'll share how I spent Eagle Club donations on a 7-day wilderness experience on the Superior Hiking Trail in northern Minnesota."

Online

Board footer