CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-03 20:30:50 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

AndreWhere (1252)

Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

http://thedmonline.com/a-timeline-follo … ntroversy/

Sounds like he's ready for that "The Villages" place down in Florida.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2018-10-04 02:58:17 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

TheDudeAbides (59)

Re: Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

AndreWhere wrote:

http://thedmonline.com/a-timeline-follo … ntroversy/

Sounds like he's ready for that "The Villages" place down in Florida.

Just.....just.....fuckit....<sigh>

#3 2018-10-04 06:24:41 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

tg300 (439)

#4 2018-10-04 10:07:17 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

Mao Tse-gore (412)

Bitches and hoes.

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Liked by:

#5 2018-10-04 11:12:32 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

Trump fan (14)

He’s right

Last edited by Trump fan (2018-10-04 11:13:17)

#6 2018-10-04 22:54:41 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

SoMs Eagle (189)

I am just gone come out and say it, that place is efed up and on a downward spiral. Don’t get me wrong here. I’ve been there a bit lately so I’m not condemning from afar. Here’s the deal, there is no middle class in Oxford. There are your very rich kids from Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas, Missouri and Texas and then you have the underclass Mississippi kids on grant aid and student loans. One set drives BMWs and Mercedes, lives in $300,000 condos and sorority houses and the other set has no car and lives in crappy student housing. There is literally nothing in between. The divide is staggering and the underlying resentment is quite visible. Meeks is just a symbol of the ‘ole south’ that will die very hard in Oxford.

#7 2018-10-05 06:16:16 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

AndreWhere (1252)

SoMs Eagle wrote:

I am just gone come out and say it, that place is efed up and on a downward spiral. Don’t get me wrong here. I’ve been there a bit lately so I’m not condemning from afar. Here’s the deal, there is no middle class in Oxford. There are your very rich kids from Tennessee, Georgia, Arkansas, Missouri and Texas and then you have the underclass Mississippi kids on grant aid and student loans. One set drives BMWs and Mercedes, lives in $300,000 condos and sorority houses and the other set has no car and lives in crappy student housing. There is literally nothing in between. The divide is staggering and the underlying resentment is quite visible. Meeks is just a symbol of the ‘ole south’ that will die very hard in Oxford.

That's an interesting take. I wouldn't really want to be at Ole Miss as a non-preppy or lower-middle-class person, but kids get caught up in this college application frenzy and end up going to the "best" college they can, come hell or high water. I've seen it with my own kids.

A lot of it is driven by guidance counselors (who want to say "we got 3 kids into such-and-such college"). It's also driven by the kids' peers, who buy into the competition but who have no concept of the realities of finance or academics.

It's kind of sad. The notion that some poor kid is going to claw his way into a "flagship" or private school and make "connections" that will serve him in later life, and that this will elevate him above other kids who went to more ordinary colleges, is ridiculous. Whatever connections people have exist long before they get to Ole Miss.

#8 2018-10-05 07:03:35 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

B&GBU (259)

SoMs Eagle wrote:

and the other set has no car and lives in crappy student housing.

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.lightgalleries.net%2F4bd5ec02ec6aa%2Fimages%2FTHOMAS_HOUSING_PROJECTS_RESIZED-2.jpg&f=1

"Did you ever consider that the next level would be a lower one?"

#9 2018-10-05 07:48:05 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

AndreWhere (1252)

What a sausage fest. Did they chase all the women off somehow?

#10 2018-10-05 07:52:27 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

Black Diamond Reb (418)

JSU - Hattiesburg campus?

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#11 2018-10-09 22:27:42 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

USMstang (303)

He should have kept the balls he accidentally grew, told them to fuck off and chastised them for threatening to remove his name simply because he exercised his right to free speech.  He's a pussy just like the admin and the leftists running the place.  They all deserve one another.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#12 2018-10-10 07:56:19 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

He should have kept the balls he accidentally grew

Almost no one ever does, sadly. As soon as you see the "controversial" post, you know the apology is coming.

I guess I halfway agree with this guy. Yes, women dress very immodestly, and it's not "empowering" (is that even a real word?) or progressive, it's just harlotry. And too many kids go to college with no real career goal for after the party. Screw the Oxford real estate market, though. What does he expect?

#13 2018-10-10 20:40:56 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

keyboard kowboy (72)

Black Diamond Reb wrote:

JSU - Hattiesburg campus?

Rebel ,Black Bear, Landsharksburg .

#14 2018-10-11 17:18:54 - Ole Miss benefactor: your spike heels are ruining my lawn, damnit!

B&GBU (259)

The square in Oxpatch, I'm pretty sure.

"Did you ever consider that the next level would be a lower one?"

Board footer