CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-17 18:02:51 - This will be fun to watch

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

This will be fun to watch

Like Dozier, Sandlin and Nick Mullens it’s going to be fun to watch the progression of Wallner the next 3-5 years. All four truly love our university and have tremendous respect for the black and gold as well as the city of Hattiesburg. When they say they wouldn’t change a thing about their college experience and development it says everything you need to know about what’s in their heart.

Congrats, Matt and thanks for making USM a better program

78298B8A-F3C2-4754-813A-79C2AA509098.jpeg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Liked by:

#2 2019-06-17 21:06:53 - This will be fun to watch

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: This will be fun to watch

I like seeing players I watched play in college play in MLB. There's always been that dimension, with players like Albert (Joey?) Belle and Will Clark, but it seems like it's happening more and more. Aaron Nola, Kevin Gaussman, Dansby Swanson- I remember those guys from college, and with any luck they will have some USM alums competing with them soon.

Braves had a guy starting a couple of years ago named Aaron Blair who'd been an ace for Marshall. I remember watching his first start on TV and then seeing start #2 at Turner Field. He's out of baseball as far as I know... funny how that works out sometimes. You watch a guy playing A- ball and he could end up basically anywhere  cool

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer