CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-08 07:09:18 - Well said......

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Well said......

I saw this picture here locally in Dallas on Sunday and didn't think anything of it other than, wow, 43 is really making his rounds this weekend since he also dropped the first puck for the Stars game earlier in the weekend. Celebrities are always around town because of Jerry Jones and even to a lesser extent Mark Cuban.
Scrolling thru the twittersphere I saw this video clip(attached below) getting some traction so I watched it. I strongly suggest you give it a view as well. Doesn't matter if you dislike the lifestyle or beliefs of the person making the video. By watching it doesn't mean you are supporting her sexuality or in some strange way supporting Hollywood. The message behind the funny clip is 100% correct and its also what we are clearly forgetting as a country, myself included at times. Well said, Ellen.

ellen_bush.jpeg?itok=6PZIDcN7

https://twitter.com/i/status/1181395164499070976

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2019-10-11 17:16:43 - Well said......

tg300 (439)

Re: Well said......

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

I saw this picture here locally in Dallas on Sunday and didn't think anything of it other than, wow, 43 is really making his rounds this weekend since he also dropped the first puck for the Stars game earlier in the weekend. Celebrities are always around town because of Jerry Jones and even to a lesser extent Mark Cuban.
Scrolling thru the twittersphere I saw this video clip(attached below) getting some traction so I watched it. I strongly suggest you give it a view as well. Doesn't matter if you dislike the lifestyle or beliefs of the person making the video. By watching it doesn't mean you are supporting her sexuality or in some strange way supporting Hollywood. The message behind the funny clip is 100% correct and its also what we are clearly forgetting as a country, myself included at times. Well said, Ellen.

ellen_bush.jpeg?itok=6PZIDcN7

https://twitter.com/i/status/1181395164499070976

I see no problem with two big government leftists sitting together.

Liked by:

Board footer