CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-14 08:39:20 - NFL Healthcare reimbursement scam

AndreWhere (1252)

NFL Healthcare reimbursement scam

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … ogram.html

"Ten ex-NFL players including ex- Redskins stars Clinton Portis and Carlos Rogers, have been charged with defrauding the league's health care benefit program"

"Other players who were allegedly involved in the scheme include Robert McCune, John Eubanks, Tamarick Vanover, Ceandris Brown, and James Butler"

John Eubanks? He was an exciting player, but did he ever play a regular season down in the NFL?

Supposedly Joe Horn is being scrutinized as well.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2019-12-14 10:52:10 - NFL Healthcare reimbursement scam

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: NFL Healthcare reimbursement scam

We had a similar program at a company I worked for. You got $250 a quarter to expense something “health” related. You could use it quarterly or just go out and drop a grand once a year and expense it. Had people in my office get new golf clubs, high end sneakers, etc...... like my company it probably comes down to the specific language written and if they truly violated the language or just the spirit of the program.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#3 2019-12-14 11:11:30 - NFL Healthcare reimbursement scam

AndreWhere (1252)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

We had a similar program at a company I worked for. You got $250 a quarter to expense something “health” related. You could use it quarterly or just go out and drop a grand once a year and expense it. Had people in my office get new golf clubs, high end sneakers, etc...... like my company it probably comes down to the specific language written and if they truly violated the language or just the spirit of the program.

I get the impression that it started out that way but over time lines got crossed.

Somebody bought an electromagnetic therapy machine intended for horses  yikes .

#4 2019-12-14 16:32:38 - NFL Healthcare reimbursement scam

Mao Tse-gore (412)

AndreWhere wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

I get the impression that it started out that way but over time lines got crossed.

Somebody bought an electromagnetic therapy machine intended for horses  yikes .

article-0-0D048FC300000578-507_468x286.jpg

We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Liked by:

#5 2019-12-14 17:08:58 - NFL Healthcare reimbursement scam

AndreWhere (1252)

Woody found out a bicycle built for two works just fine all by yourself... heh heh.

Board footer