CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-01-16 14:12:04 - In Remembrance........

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1452)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 5,183

In Remembrance........

"I will remember you, will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories

Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad
How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun
Want to feel your warmth upon me
I want to be the one"

RIP.png


"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Offline

#2 2020-01-16 14:18:12 - In Remembrance........

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1452)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 5,183

Re: In Remembrance........

A new beginning.........

PTP2020.png


"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Offline

Liked by:

#3 2020-01-17 10:08:15 - In Remembrance........

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1452)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 5,183

Re: In Remembrance........

A410809A-38B4-475E-89AE-F40FA1F95D39.jpeg


"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Offline

#4 2020-01-17 10:12:05 - In Remembrance........

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1452)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 5,183

Re: In Remembrance........

B9DCF11A-AC8F-4967-B5F5-93E3552AA3D3.jpeg


"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Offline

#5 2020-01-17 12:04:59 - In Remembrance........

Mao Tse-gore (337)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 714

Re: In Remembrance........

https://www.wdam.com/2020/01/16/souther … sm-campus/
Your dues, and brain trust, at work.


We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Offline

#6 2020-01-17 12:12:55 - In Remembrance........

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1452)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 5,183

Re: In Remembrance........

Thanks for posting the link. We agree that the primary use will be for Gameday experience. Why not utilize the vacant top of the endzone addition to create something that ACTUALLY requires entrance into the Rock? How do we not have one single person with a forward thinking thought on how to fill the stadium while enhancing the stadium and.....hold on.....sell passes for those air conditioned areas with nice restrooms and rooftop clubs while still having everyone with a ticket enjoying the pregame music?

Dumb.....


"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Offline

Liked by:

#7 2020-01-17 14:45:19 - In Remembrance........

stinkfist (669)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 3,135

Re: In Remembrance........

some dick-brain on this or the other nazi board, told me I was crazy (midseason when their schedule went limp), that his days were numbered....

whomever, gets a "FK OFF DIPSHITE!"....

if ya don't get to run the plays AND the HC gets fired.....

@DAFUQEVER


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Offline

Liked by:

#8 2020-01-17 15:43:38 - In Remembrance........

skyvoyager (146)
Member
Registered: 2017-09-13
Posts: 339

Re: In Remembrance........

stinkfist wrote:

some dick-brain on this or the other nazi board, told me I was crazy (midseason when their schedule went limp), that his days were numbered....

whomever, gets a "FK OFF DIPSHITE!"....

if ya don't get to run the plays AND the HC gets fired.....

@DAFUQEVER

lol .... that would be me.... just talking smack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0

Last edited by skyvoyager (2020-01-17 15:44:22)


Everyone has the right to be stupid... It's just that some people abuse the privilege.

Offline

Liked by:

#9 2020-01-17 16:34:28 - In Remembrance........

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1452)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 5,183

Re: In Remembrance........

VPfnu9I.gif


"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Offline

x 0
x 0
x 1

Liked by:

#10 2020-01-17 20:29:21 - In Remembrance........

stinkfist (669)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 3,135

Re: In Remembrance........

skyvoyager wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

some dick-brain on this or the other nazi board, told me I was crazy (midseason when their schedule went limp), that his days were numbered....

whomever, gets a "FK OFF DIPSHITE!"....

if ya don't get to run the plays AND the HC gets fired.....

@DAFUQEVER

lol .... that would be me.... just talking smack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syV2LkGpQB0

lol....I'm certain I'd buy you a beer or 12...

for whatever reason (maybe brown water), I was in a pissy mood when I wrote that....

it was a tad over-the-top smack back at ya...

sometimes, Hyde comes out to play....  wink

sincere apologies....


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Offline

#11 2020-01-17 21:04:33 - In Remembrance........

skyvoyager (146)
Member
Registered: 2017-09-13
Posts: 339

Re: In Remembrance........

LOL... it's all good stink

i thought manziel was not going to be a good nfl qb .... i was a genius

i thought aldo would beat conor... conor knocked aldo out in 13 seconds... i was a dumbass

I thought Monk leaving (although leaving right before signing day ) was a good deal for him....bad for us

but at the end of the day... you were right .... you also said you would buy me beer and brown water (jameson)
anytime....understand though if/when you buy me a james... i buy you one.... it will get ugly

perppertree guys talk smack and stick together


Everyone has the right to be stupid... It's just that some people abuse the privilege.

Offline

Liked by:

#12 2020-01-17 21:21:10 - In Remembrance........

AndreWhere (1127)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 7,804

Re: In Remembrance........

skyvoyager wrote:

perppertree guys talk smack and stick together

Except for that one guy who hauled ass and talks smack to housewives on Facebook.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#13 2020-01-17 21:23:11 - In Remembrance........

stinkfist (669)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 3,135

Re: In Remembrance........

skyvoyager wrote:

LOL... it's all good stink

i thought manziel was not going to be a good nfl qb .... i was a genius

i thought aldo would beat conor... conor knocked aldo out in 13 seconds... i was a dumbass

I thought Monk leaving (although leaving right before signing day ) was a good deal for him....bad for us

but at the end of the day... you were right .... you also said you would buy me beer and brown water (jameson)
anytime....understand though if/when you buy me a james... i buy you one.... it will get ugly

perppertree guys talk smack and stick together

I'm usually at Sidelines sometime on Friday between 1-3 pm....it won't be tough to figure out who I am....I have 12 southern miss tees I rotate and wear every day in the field...always in shorts with a hat and sunglasses....if we run into each other one day, you can tell Brian, "this one and the next however many I want are on stink!"

#muhPeppertree  .... good times...

Last edited by stinkfist (2020-01-17 21:23:44)


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Offline

Liked by:

#14 2020-01-18 13:57:29 - In Remembrance........

stinkfist (669)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 3,135

Re: In Remembrance........

AndreWhere wrote:
skyvoyager wrote:

perppertree guys talk smack and stick together

Except for that one guy who hauled ass and talks smack to housewives on Facebook.

I can't help but have a softy for PG-13....

coming soon to a disney wizard of oz remake, "if I was only gay."


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Offline

Board footer