CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2020-06-12 06:38:56 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

stinkfist (653)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 3,078

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghost wrote:

HBO pulls Gone with the Wind from its collection due to the racist stereotypes....

The crazy has only just begun. ....

#muhsillyseasonXxx


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Offline

#22 2020-06-12 07:40:20 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

B&GBU (197)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-27
Posts: 475

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

AndreWhere wrote:

Last night Trump came out strongly against renaming Army bases that are named after Confederates. Is anyone actually impressed by this?

Leave Stone Mountain, the Liberty Monument, etc. alone, but the Army can call its little dirt patches whatever it wants as far as I'm concerned. And it is a little ridiculous that an organization that thoroughly stomped Braxton Bragg over and over again would name anything at all after him.

I wanted Trump to work against the constant denigration of White people, against racial preferences, against illegal immigration, against degeneracy, etc., but this crap is just a distraction. Makes me wonder if he's been an imposter all along, maybe even one hand-picked by his supposed enemies to make us look bad.

Is anyone actually impressed by this latest military base crap? Who effing cares, Donald?

Yes. I care. He's no wuss. Sorry JEB or Marco didn't make the cut?


"Winning is relative."
"Did you ever consider that the next level would be a lower one?"
"Conference play."
"Stop, drop and roll doesn't work in hell."

Offline

Liked by:

#23 2020-06-12 07:49:30 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

Mao Tse-gore (311)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 639

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

B&GBU wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Last night Trump came out strongly against renaming Army bases that are named after Confederates. Is anyone actually impressed by this?

Leave Stone Mountain, the Liberty Monument, etc. alone, but the Army can call its little dirt patches whatever it wants as far as I'm concerned. And it is a little ridiculous that an organization that thoroughly stomped Braxton Bragg over and over again would name anything at all after him.

I wanted Trump to work against the constant denigration of White people, against racial preferences, against illegal immigration, against degeneracy, etc., but this crap is just a distraction. Makes me wonder if he's been an imposter all along, maybe even one hand-picked by his supposed enemies to make us look bad.

Is anyone actually impressed by this latest military base crap? Who effing cares, Donald?

Yes. I care. He's no wuss. Sorry JEB or Marco didn't make the cut?

Lone Watie:
Would you rather be riding with Comancheros, Granny?

Grandma Sarah:
No, I wouldn't.


We still suck bigtime.
There's a big difference between optimism and an altered state of reality.
Not another dime, not another mile, not another minute.
MSFlag.gif

Offline

x 1
x 0
x 1

Liked by:

#24 2020-06-12 13:39:17 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

AndreWhere (1107)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 7,703

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

B&GBU wrote:

Yes. I care. He's no wuss. Sorry JEB or Marco didn't make the cut?

I'm good on that count. lol Wouldn't mind Ted Cruz getting a real shot at the job...

My concern is less the policy than the appearance. The amount of "white guilt" I possess is less than subatomic.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#25 2020-06-12 16:29:03 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

Ace Barker (226)
Member
From: Bougherville SC
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 492

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Not sure this can fit in a museum......

stone-mountain-016-e1408295207173.jpg

I believe a building will be constructed and attached to the mountain. Paying customers can take stairs or an elevator to the Stone Mountain museum.  The wall of the back wall of museum that faces the park will be used to shoot the laser light show on.

Ace...

Offline

#26 2020-06-12 17:44:36 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghost (141)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 281

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

...now y'all leave them black foke alone Dammit!.. Just harass the Asians from now on.

Offline

#27 2020-06-12 18:54:02 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghost (141)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 281

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

...somebody see what the origins of SMTTT were.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s … 7qt3FVB-Ew

Offline

#28 2020-06-12 19:18:32 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

Yo Mama (27)
Member
Registered: 2020-04-11
Posts: 38

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

Obviously queer enough to satisfy today's crowd.

Offline

Liked by:

#29 2020-06-12 20:49:27 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

B&GBU (197)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-27
Posts: 475

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

AndreWhere wrote:
B&GBU wrote:

Yes. I care. He's no wuss. Sorry JEB or Marco didn't make the cut?

I'm good on that count. lol Wouldn't mind Ted Cruz getting a real shot at the job...

My concern is less the policy than the appearance. The amount of "white guilt" I possess is less than subatomic.

Liked Cruz much, but I don't think anyone other than DJT could fight through this never ending coup.


"Winning is relative."
"Did you ever consider that the next level would be a lower one?"
"Conference play."
"Stop, drop and roll doesn't work in hell."

Offline

#30 2020-06-12 22:27:43 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

stinkfist (653)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 3,078

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

Yo Mama wrote:

Obviously queer enough to satisfy today's crowd.

I'm going with 'cuckold' at this point...

queer = passe

then there's pg-13...


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Offline

#31 2020-06-13 06:50:09 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

Yo Mama (27)
Member
Registered: 2020-04-11
Posts: 38

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

stinkfist wrote:
Yo Mama wrote:

Obviously queer enough to satisfy today's crowd.

I'm going with 'cuckold' at this point...

queer = passe

then there's pg-13...


6FA207F3-BDF1-4C7D-8D5B-04707C010DD1.jpeg

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ab0839547ee … 2_250.gifv

Offline

#32 2020-06-13 07:21:28 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

TheDudeAbides (38)
Member
Registered: 2017-09-04
Posts: 66

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghost wrote:

...now y'all leave them black foke alone Dammit!.. Just harass the Asians from now on.

Yellow Lives Matter!!!

Offline

#33 2020-06-13 07:30:29 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

AndreWhere (1107)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 7,703

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

TheDudeAbides wrote:

Yellow Lives Matter!!!

#OccupyLacombe


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#34 2020-06-13 12:38:50 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1430)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 5,070

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

It’s about damn time..........

4B7A4B70-DD83-4860-9204-E51BA1DCE562.jpeg


"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Offline

#35 2020-06-13 13:32:53 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

stinkfist (653)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 3,078

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

It’s about damn time..........

4B7A4B70-DD83-4860-9204-E51BA1DCE562.jpeg

#flankedbycucks....I can't laugh harder..

$jfc


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Offline

#36 2020-06-13 13:33:01 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghost (141)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 281

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

It’s about damn time..........

4B7A4B70-DD83-4860-9204-E51BA1DCE562.jpeg

I grew up in an Antebellum Home.. What the hell am I supposed to tell people now, That I grew up in a common crappy home like you people?

Last edited by Nugget's Ghost (2020-06-13 13:33:44)

Offline

#37 2020-06-13 13:34:51 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

stinkfist (653)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 3,078

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghost wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

It’s about damn time..........

4B7A4B70-DD83-4860-9204-E51BA1DCE562.jpeg

I grew up in an Antebellum Home.. What the hell am I supposed to tell people now, That I grew up in a common crappy home like you people?

#muhNatCHAZ


95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Offline

Liked by:

#38 2020-06-13 13:37:48 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghost (141)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 281

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

stinkfist wrote:
Nugget's Ghost wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

It’s about damn time..........

4B7A4B70-DD83-4860-9204-E51BA1DCE562.jpeg

I grew up in an Antebellum Home.. What the hell am I supposed to tell people now, That I grew up in a common crappy home like you people?

#muhNatCHAZ

...Yep. On Orleans Street.  2 blocks from Missippi river.

Offline

#39 2020-06-13 14:30:14 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

Yo Mama (27)
Member
Registered: 2020-04-11
Posts: 38

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

stinkfist wrote:
Nugget's Ghost wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

It’s about damn time..........

4B7A4B70-DD83-4860-9204-E51BA1DCE562.jpeg

I grew up in an Antebellum Home.. What the hell am I supposed to tell people now, That I grew up in a common crappy home like you people?

#muhNatCHAZ

Change name to Lady CHAZ would be next logical move.

4E84BDBD-9A5D-42DB-B7B2-CF8C8492A1CB.jpeg

Offline

#40 2020-06-13 17:08:33 - All the confederate shit is coming down.

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1430)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 5,070

Re: All the confederate shit is coming down.

What the heck happened to his sister? I never hear about her anymore.....

maxresdefault.jpg


"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Offline

Board footer