CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-01 12:32:34 - Meltdown in Tiger Town

AndreWhere (1252)

Meltdown in Tiger Town

I've been reading some of their message boards. I expected more humor; apparently their fans are too downtrodden to get pissed off anymore. Oh well.

Someone did post a link to a video of some girl getting nailed in the shitter late in the game, though. LMAO. It got taken down, of course. Had that happened here last night, I imagine it would have gotten the "sticky" attribute applied. That's why this is a great board.

They can't even curse over there. It's all "duck this" and "frick that." Makes it hard to express one's self, I think.

Also, their board is slow as fuck. Do they not have any alumni who know how to operate a computer? Wouldn't surprise me. I don't think I've ever met an LSU alum with a computer science degree.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-10-01 12:33:37)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2017-10-01 12:35:22 - Meltdown in Tiger Town

beagle (173)

Re: Meltdown in Tiger Town

$12mil buyout for Coach O is really, really dumb.

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#3 2017-10-01 13:55:35 - Meltdown in Tiger Town

99beers (303)

Pretty good shit on this one.........  http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#4 2017-10-01 14:28:52 - Meltdown in Tiger Town

AndreWhere (1252)

99beers wrote:

Pretty good shit on this one.........  http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/

That is a good board- the mobile version at least. The only weakness is that there are so many users that they don't really seem to remember each other, and you end up reading through pages and pages of stuff to get the gold nuggets.

The desktop version is fucking bloatware. It borders on unusable.

Liked by:

#5 2017-10-01 14:44:10 - Meltdown in Tiger Town

AndreWhere (1252)

99beers wrote:

OK, this one made me laugh:
ed.png
Can't even imagine what they'd say about Hopson. Stupid old Mike Price bitched about how mean we supposedly were to EJ. That fucktard doesn't even know, though.

#6 2017-10-01 14:51:06 - Meltdown in Tiger Town

AndreWhere (1252)

The game thread is mostly shit like this LOL:
gt.png
Cathartic for them, I guess, despite the low information content.

Liked by:

#7 2017-10-01 14:55:57 - Meltdown in Tiger Town

AndreWhere (1252)

bar.png
Ah, that old tune. Must be something about our little corner of the country... naaah, I'm sure that shit goes down everywhere!

#8 2017-10-01 16:52:48 - Meltdown in Tiger Town

USMstang (303)

Truthfully and as most of us know, this is very typical of any large corporation or governmental entity.  People attain positions for bullshit reasons and in the private world, if they had to survive on their own, they would starve to death.  It does happen everywhere but they're not poor like us so they have it better whether they know it or not.  Fuck 'em!

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#9 2017-10-01 17:04:00 - Meltdown in Tiger Town

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

Truthfully and as most of us know, this is very typical of any large corporation or governmental entity.  People attain positions for bullshit reasons and in the private world, if they had to survive on their own, they would starve to death.  It does happen everywhere but they're not poor like us so they have it better whether they know it or not.  Fuck 'em!

People told him that. I will say, Louisiana and South Mississippi are probably more susceptible to it than a lot of places.

Liked by:

#10 2017-10-01 17:22:09 - Meltdown in Tiger Town

admin (289)
Administrator

AndreWhere wrote:

The only weakness is that there are so many users that they don't really seem to remember each other, and you end up reading through pages and pages of stuff to get the gold nuggets.

That problem's made worse by the fact that, when a user quotes someone, the system doesn't even show who they're quoting! How in the world do you mess that up? Geez.

I don't see where they disclose what forum software package they're using, but I'm not a fan. Good board, bad implementation. Surprised it got so popular, with a couple of glaring weaknesses. Wish I could get them over here. I believe my ads have shown up there at least a few times.

Board footer