CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2017-10-05 18:59:20 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

Mlytc (24)

Re: The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

The Las Vegas Sheriff sure seems to be throwing a wrench into the FBI's "official Narrative" on things.

Liked by:

#22 2017-10-05 19:02:28 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

AndreWhere (1252)

Mlytc wrote:

The Las Vegas Sheriff sure seems to be throwing a wrench into the FBI's "official Narrative" on things.

Is the FBI even communicating, though?

That Sheriff is at least speaking with the media.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#23 2017-10-06 08:09:23 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

CajunEagle (44)

AndreWhere wrote:
USMstang wrote:

am not aware of anyone doing this and in what I do for a living, if I became aware, I will "drop a dime on your ass".  I am aware that the internet has instructions for all kinds of things.

I don't fuck around with that kind of thing either. There are way too many horror stories out there. They don't even care about your intentions; if you run afoul of that part of the federal code in even the smallest way, you're going to prison.

Then, by God, I hope and pray that every one of these dumb asses who "have their shit together" either refuse or forget to fill out the damn form.  STUPID FUCKS !!

#24 2017-10-06 08:43:55 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

AndreWhere (1252)

CajunEagle wrote:

STUPID FUCKS !!

Who,  people who own automatic weapons? Most of them are just typical old rich dudes. Not my kind of people; if you need expensive and exclusive toys to have fun, well, you're just not very fun.

#25 2017-10-06 22:00:34 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

USMstang (303)

Full auto is not cheap, not even close.  You're talking $5K for something really on the low end and more like $10K+ for decent shit.  Personally, I don't see the need to run thru $500-$1000 worth of ammo in mere minutes and most ranges don't want that going on anyway.  I suppose if I were very wealthy it might be a fun novelty out on some private property.  I know there are places that have days/events for full auto type stuff where they blast junk cars/tanerite and what have you and shoot with tracer ammo.  Hell, you can actually buy a brand new Gatling Gun in .45-70 or .30-06 complete with the wagon wheels and brass look for about $60K.  And because it is hand-cranked, it is not an actual full auto so it's not Class III meaning if you've got the money, the average gun store could theoretically order it in for you when available. 

So yes, it is a rich man's game.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#26 2017-10-07 10:52:35 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

CajunEagle (44)

Well hell, let's give them another tax break to have more disposable income.  Need those automatics to rid us of the evil.....diabolical white tailed deer.  What a fucked up society !!

#27 2017-10-07 11:01:37 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

99beers (303)

CajunEagle wrote:

Well hell, let's give them another tax break to have more disposable income.  Need those automatics to rid us of the evil.....diabolical white tailed deer.  What a fucked up society !!

flaming liberal faggot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#28 2017-10-07 11:04:43 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

AndreWhere (1252)

99beers wrote:
CajunEagle wrote:

flaming liberal faggot

There's actually a wackjob in Atlanta who calls himself that.  http://theflamingliberal.blogspot.com/

He's one of those cranks who calls local radio shows every day, kind of like Sid from Jefferson / Sid from Gentilly.

#29 2017-12-09 12:45:59 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

AndreWhere (1252)

The lack of media attention to this story is pretty creepy. If you can't report a motive, you need to be reporting about the fact that you can't report a motive. If it was ISIS, tell us it was ISIS. At least that's something we can understand. If it was Antifa or something like that, that's even more disturbing, but it needs to come out.

Letting this story just die is not compatible with having a free society.

Liked by:

#30 2017-12-09 21:55:38 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

USMstang (303)

CajunEagle wrote:

In our country, we have a really cool concept.  It's called Freedom!  If you don't like guns or hunting, don't participate. It's that simple.  If others do, you should respect them as they do you.  What part of that do you not understand?  I carry all day, every day.  I also hunt with the goal of landing one deer per year so that I can have meat in my freezer that does not contain all of the drugs Monsanto puts in our meat and veggies already.   Whatever it is you like to do on a daily basis is fine to me because I respect your rights (as long as you are a tax paying citizen) and we don't all like the same things.

The taxes in this country are out of control and have been for far too long.  If you support the current tax structure, you are either ignorant to monetary policy, under the control of the establishment enemy, and/or derive your income from my taxes.

There are far more white-tailed deer in Mississippi than there are people.  The feds and state agencies regulate hunting seasons in order to try to control those populations.

A fucked up society is one filled with hateful, intolerant disrespectful assholes!

Liked by:

#31 2017-12-09 22:03:58 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

USMstang (303)

CajunEagle wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
USMstang wrote:

am not aware of anyone doing this and in what I do for a living, if I became aware, I will "drop a dime on your ass".  I am aware that the internet has instructions for all kinds of things.

I don't fuck around with that kind of thing either. There are way too many horror stories out there. They don't even care about your intentions; if you run afoul of that part of the federal code in even the smallest way, you're going to prison.

Then, by God, I hope and pray that every one of these dumb asses who "have their shit together" either refuse or forget to fill out the damn form.  STUPID FUCKS !!

A person must fill out the form, pay the tax, be vetted by two federal agencies, and wait for months in order to receive a Class III firearm.  There is no "refusal" or "forgetting", you must follow the law in order to received the tax stamp (National Firearms Act of 1935). Why would you weigh in on something you clearly don't understand that is heavily regulated and display your intolerance and ignorance?  All of the federal regulations regarding firearms are very well established and have been in force for decades.  It's like the "instant background check"
(Gun Control Act of 1968) that Democratic lawmakers keep saying don't exist yet there are thousands of them run every single day.  You know why? I'll tell you since you obviously don't know...you can't buy a fuckin gun without passing one.  Smarten up jackass, the law is clear and concise and there for you to read but you choose to be led by the establishment enemy.

You are a very disturbed individual.  Thanks for pointing it out to us!

Last edited by USMstang (2017-12-10 08:26:06)

#32 2017-12-23 12:29:19 - The Truth About Stephen Paddock and the Las Vegas Massacre

AndreWhere (1252)

It will be almost a year before the FBI tells us the party line about Paddock's motives:

https://michaelsavage.com/2017/12/22/la … o-release/

The only thing I've read that even half rings true is that Paddock might indeed be a radical leftist, and the Trump administration is holding that fact in reserve for the midterm elections.

Board footer