CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2017-09-02 00:54:26 - WHY IS KENTUCKY PLAYING IN HATTIESBURG?!?!?!11111

Jignpig ()

Re: WHY IS KENTUCKY PLAYING IN HATTIESBURG?!?!?!11111

USMstang wrote:
Jignpig wrote:

How's the bass fishing in the area?

I have a camp about 45 mins from the stadium towards Alabama and the bass are good over there but I live on the Coast and we try not to eat fish that taste like mud!  I had fresh Speckled Trout for lunch yesterday and it was quite good...fresh Gulf shrimp & artichoke soup was the warmup too!

Love the near shore salt water Fishing too.
Caught some huge reds near fort Morgan Alabama last June. That said not much salt water where I live but I don't eat bass except for the occasional spot. I prefer crappie, catfish, walleye, blue gill and trout for food and all are plentiful near my house.
But I love to bass and musky fish for sport and competition purposes.
I'm jealous of gulf coast guys though, the waters are so bountiful if you like seafood..and I do.
I've always wondered about the fishing in the headwaters of the mobile bay?? It's gorgeous and must be full of fish.

#22 2017-09-02 05:57:26 - WHY IS KENTUCKY PLAYING IN HATTIESBURG?!?!?!11111

ArshadPatelMD ()

Re: WHY IS KENTUCKY PLAYING IN HATTIESBURG?!?!?!11111

Jignpig wrote:

Kentucky fan here.
Visited your site per invite from a so miss fan at our 247 board. I have a good outside knowledge of southern miss football. I can say a lot of Kentucky fans are scratching their heads about why our AD scheduled this game. Tough opener for us without a doubt, even if we have 18 returning starters. I was at the game last year to observe our self destruction after halftime. Ito smith was the best running back I saw in commonwealth last season, including the pair from UGA. I'd imagine you guys will miss your QB, at least early on. Anyway hoping for a good clean game. Expect it to be close early and we pull away a little in the 2nd half. I say UK 40-30. Good luck on the season and y'all treat our visiting fans well tell them where to find some good food!

My favorite places to eat in Hattiesburg are The Gold Post and Crescent City Grill.

I used to like Villie's... what ever happened to Villie's? Surely they were turning a nice profit.

Board footer