CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-10-29 06:41:18 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

TheHeadEagle (27)

If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

and the coaches didn't put him in until late in the fourth than I'm FUCKING DONE WITH SOUTHERN MISS until this staff is gone.  That is an unbelievable mistake.  WTF are they seeing in KEON that we aren't????  NOPE,  I'm done with Eagle Club too.  Though I predicted the loss last night, I did so thinking Griggs was to hurt to play.  But now realizing the coaches simply chose to go with KEON over GRIGGS?!?!?!?!?!  WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF A COACHING STAFF WE HAVE.   Someone please tell me there was another reason Griggs didn't start.

Last edited by TheHeadEagle (2017-10-29 06:43:07)

#2 2017-10-29 06:44:26 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

admin (289)
Administrator

Re: If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

TheHeadEagle wrote:

and the coaches didn't put him in until late in the fourth than I'm FUCKING DONE WITH SOUTHERN MISS until this staff is gone.  That is an unbelievable mistake.  WTF are they seeing in KEON that we aren't????  NOPE,  I'm done with Eagle Club too.  Though I predicted the loss last night, I did so thinking Griggs was to hurt to play.  But now realizing the coaches simply chose to go with KEON over GRIGGS?!?!?!?!?!  WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF A COACHING STAFF WE HAVE.

That's a reasonable thing to be mad about, but unfortunately the coaches have a convenient excuse. Kwadra played poorly after he did get in.

#3 2017-10-29 06:49:29 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

TheHeadEagle (27)

admin wrote:
TheHeadEagle wrote:

and the coaches didn't put him in until late in the fourth than I'm FUCKING DONE WITH SOUTHERN MISS until this staff is gone.  That is an unbelievable mistake.  WTF are they seeing in KEON that we aren't????  NOPE,  I'm done with Eagle Club too.  Though I predicted the loss last night, I did so thinking Griggs was to hurt to play.  But now realizing the coaches simply chose to go with KEON over GRIGGS?!?!?!?!?!  WHAT A FUCKING JOKE OF A COACHING STAFF WE HAVE.

That's a reasonable thing to be mad about, but unfortunately the coaches have a convenient excuse. Kwadra played poorly after he did get in.

Well that sucks for Griggs but jeez, the coaches put him in an impossible position.   Down more than two TDs with 6 minutes left.   Doesn't really give him time to get into a groove.  But maybe both QBs are subpar.   I just feel like Griggs won the starting job early in the season.  He shouldn't lose it due to injury.  He should have started the moment he was 100% and then the coaches go from there.  In other words, Griggs should have started last night and if he played terrible through a couple quarters then bring in KEON.  Not the other way around.   

The rest of the season is done.  I told a friend the other day that the only way for the TENN game to be even remotely interesting is if we managed to beat UAB.   TTT prevails.  The TENN game (and they are terrible) is truly meaningless...not that it wasn't already.  But I honestly don't care about it.   If we can't beat bottom dwelling programs in a  bottom dwelling conference I don't even see the point of having a program any longer.

#4 2017-10-29 06:54:35 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

admin (289)
Administrator

TheHeadEagle wrote:

Well that sucks for Griggs but jeez, the coaches put him in an impossible position.

I agree. I thought it was a shitty move on Hopson's part.

TheHeadEagle wrote:

The rest of the season is done.

There will be moments of joy and moments of pain, but TTT is baked into Hopson's DNA.

#5 2017-10-29 06:59:11 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

stinkfist (764)

admin wrote:
TheHeadEagle wrote:

I blame last night on one of two things.....either KH can't handle the full scope of the playbook (which lends to HS play calling), or Dawson is a fucking idiot......

the 2nd half play calls were as weak as it gets.....

also KH missed two wide motherfucking open receivers (b/c he stared down the 1 target) that would've been game changing plays....

bottom line is KH isn't the guy....you either start KG or pull the cuban missile's shirt next game......

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#6 2017-10-29 07:03:04 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

stinkfist (764)

stinkfist wrote:
TheHeadEagle wrote:
admin wrote:

Well that sucks for Griggs but jeez, the coaches put him in an impossible position.   Down more than two TDs with 6 minutes left.   Doesn't really give him time to get into a groove.  But maybe both QBs are subpar.   I just feel like Griggs won the starting job early in the season.  He shouldn't lose it due to injury.  He should have started the moment he was 100% and then the coaches go from there.  In other words, Griggs should have started last night and if he played terrible through a couple quarters then bring in KEON.  Not the other way around.   

The rest of the season is done.  I told a friend the other day that the only way for the TENN game to be even remotely interesting is if we managed to beat UAB.   TTT prevails.  The TENN game (and they are terrible) is truly meaningless...not that it wasn't already.  But I honestly don't care about it.   If we can't beat bottom dwelling programs in a  bottom dwelling conference I don't even see the point of having a program any longer.

UT beats us by 30....they're going to run, run, run, run, run, pass, run, run, run....rinse/repeat

#7 2017-10-29 08:20:28 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

99beers (303)

Go back and watch from the last six minutes.  Down 11, we run on 3 plays.  Idiots!  Seriously folks, no one likes to lose, but disect this game a little and tell me what you see.  Sometimes we get mad and just let off steam in here, some warranted and some not.  This has to be the worst coaching staff in the country and a moron at the lead.  Its not new, they did the same last year.   The stupid decisions just keep coming.  From players and coaches both.

Last edited by 99beers (2017-10-29 08:29:53)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#8 2017-10-29 08:23:20 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

admin (289)
Administrator

99beers wrote:

Go back and watch from the last six minutes.  Down 11, we run on 3 plays.  Idiots

The coaches suddenly realized they'd given the game away by passing too much, so they ran the ball.

#9 2017-10-29 08:31:55 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

SaJaSoN (6)

admin wrote:
99beers wrote:

Go back and watch from the last six minutes.  Down 11, we run on 3 plays.  Idiots

The coaches suddenly realized they'd given the game away by passing too much, so they ran the ball.

You don't know shit about football.

#10 2017-10-29 08:42:42 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

Eaglebird Humperdink (142)

stinkfist wrote:

bottom line is KH isn't the guy....you either start KG or pull the cuban missile's shirt next game......

Welcome to September, 2017. Glad you're up to speed.

#11 2017-10-29 09:48:33 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

Mlytc (24)

99beers wrote:

Go back and watch from the last six minutes.  Down 11, we run on 3 plays.  Idiots!  Seriously folks, no one likes to lose, but disect this game a little and tell me what you see.  Sometimes we get mad and just let off steam in here, some warranted and some not.  This has to be the worst coaching staff in the country and a moron at the lead.  Its not new, they did the same last year.   The stupid decisions just keep coming.  From players and coaches both.

4 series in a row last night, we got 8-9 yards on a first down pass and then tried to run on second and third downs and went 3 and out.  4 times in a row!!

#12 2017-10-29 10:33:04 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

stinkfist (764)

Eaglebird Humperdink wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

Welcome to September, 2017. Glad you're up to speed.

hate to tell you this padre, but I said it as soon as they pulled his shirt last year......

you cherry picking whackjobbers.....it's tough doing backflips in the pikey cuntry club.....

#13 2017-10-29 11:17:57 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

AndreWhere (1252)

Keon didn't turn the ball over last night.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#14 2017-10-29 12:07:56 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

tg300 (439)

AndreWhere wrote:

Silver lining?

#15 2017-10-29 12:17:00 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

Black Diamond Reb (418)

AndreWhere wrote:

Datoo's teammates are crippling his Heisman run.

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#16 2017-10-29 12:21:23 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

AndreWhere (1252)

tg300 wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Silver lining?

I think it reflects that he's improved somewhat. Don't forget how bad he was last year, or against Kentucky. We need more than just an "improving" QB right now, though.

#17 2017-10-29 12:22:47 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

AndreWhere (1252)

Black Diamond Reb wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Datoo's teammates are crippling his Heisman run.

Well if the committee overlooked how crappy Paul Hornung's team was, they should do the same for Keon. Maybe it's a P5-vs.-G5 thing.

#18 2017-10-29 12:40:36 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

Black Diamond Reb (418)

Datoo needs to take a lesson from Leon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BkIh1R5utY

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#19 2017-10-30 06:11:08 - If Griggs was healthy last night...................................

Eaglebird Humperdink (142)

Is that the original Leon?

Board footer