CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-04 21:27:31 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

Reggie Favre (83)

Its Daddy Ball Baby!

Fuck Jay Hopson.  The guy is a lowlife scumbag!  He's paid to play the players that put the team in best position to win.  Nothing else!  He's not paid to play his favorite recruits!  The dirtbag should be fired.

#2 2017-11-04 22:04:33 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

99beers (303)

Re: Its Daddy Ball Baby!

well   errr    yes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#3 2017-11-04 22:05:52 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

Ace Barker (260)
Website

Reggie Favre wrote:

Fuck Jay Hopson.  The guy is a lowlife scumbag!  He's paid to play the players that put the team in best position to win.  Nothing else!  He's not paid to play his favorite recruits!  The dirtbag should be fired.

I think it’s that Jeff Bowers guys fault.

Ace...

Last edited by Ace Barker (2017-11-04 22:06:19)

#4 2017-11-05 00:10:57 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

southern miss slacker (304)

what does this Daddy ball mean?

#5 2017-11-05 06:31:40 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

AndreWhere (1252)

southern miss slacker wrote:

what does this Daddy ball mean?

I associate that term with favoritism towards certain players. No, Keon's not Hopson's kid (his mom is probably way out of Jay's league), but it sure feels like it sometimes.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#6 2017-11-05 10:32:49 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

keyboard kowboy (72)

Once again , Reggie is an idiot .Jay Hopson is not a good coach but he is not a low life scum bag . Reggie is an extreme example of an adult with a teenager girls level of emotionalism who cannot understand the real issue . Jay Hopson is a great person who is too loyal to certain players and apparently does not do a good job of evaluating which players put his team in the best position to win. Reggie is once again showing the world his juvenile ability to express himself. Love his use of vulgarity as well . Classy .

#7 2017-11-05 10:39:46 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

admin (289)
Administrator

Reggie Favre wrote:

Well... is it dirt or is it scum?

#8 2017-11-05 10:40:56 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

I understand that he is not a USM alumnus. he only has a high school degree, is that so? it would make sense because many people with no education do curse and use foul language more than an educated person. His writing skills is another reason to point. we do have many poor and uneducated fans at USm. It's not just at Alabama you know.

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2017-11-05 10:44:39)

#9 2017-11-05 10:56:28 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

admin (289)
Administrator

I understand that he is not a USM alumnus. he only has a high school degree, is that so? it would make sense because many people with no education do curse and use foul language more than an educated person. His writing skills is another reason to point. we do have many poor and uneducated fans at USm. It's not just at Alabama you know.

"Hopson played college football at the University of Mississippi. He earned four letters as a defensive back at Ole Miss from 1988–91, playing free safety for one season before moving to strong safety for his final three years. He was a four-time Academic All-SEC honor roll selection and was named to the Verizon District VI Academic All-America team as a senior in 1991."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Hopson

#10 2017-11-05 10:59:32 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

admin wrote:

"Hopson played college football at the University of Mississippi. He earned four letters as a defensive back at Ole Miss from 1988–91, playing free safety for one season before moving to strong safety for his final three years. He was a four-time Academic All-SEC honor roll selection and was named to the Verizon District VI Academic All-America team as a senior in 1991."

no, I'm talking about the reggie favre poster. not jay. geeez.

#11 2017-11-05 11:09:44 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

admin (289)
Administrator

admin wrote:

no, I'm talking about the reggie favre poster. not jay. geeez.

Oh. Duh.

#12 2017-11-05 12:02:55 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

Reggie Favre (83)

keyboard kowboy wrote:

Jay Hopson is a great person who is too loyal to certain players and apparently does not do a good job of evaluating which players put his team in the best position to win. .

this right here.  this is why i call him a scumbag.  sadly, you are two damn stupid to realize why i call him a low life.  let me explain how i came to those conclusions very simply for you.

you just said in your own words, that Hop is "too loyal to certain players".  those are your words, not mine.  this means he puts his loyalty to a PLAYER, rather than the University and Team.  he is payed to play the players that put the team in best position to win. he is NOT payed to be loyal to a single player (your words). THIS is why i call him a lowlife.  he fucked up the whole season bc he is playing favorites.  there....maybe you can now understand why i cuss Hopson.  now, generally, i think (and would like to think), he's a good guy.  but as much as i want to believe that and as "good of a guy" that he is in his day to day life.....how can i say he is a "great person", when he destroys a football program's season by not doing the job he is paid to do bc he plays favorites with the "loyalty" he gives to one 18 year old kid, as opposed to the University and rest of the team?

also, no, i didnt go to USM.  i intended to but prob best i didn't - they didn't have a lot of good degrees anyway.  i have a graduate degree. fortunately, im not poor (at the moment anyway, but you never know).

Last edited by Reggie Favre (2017-11-05 12:36:39)

#13 2017-11-05 12:33:16 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

TheChosenOne (295)

Reggie Favre wrote:
keyboard kowboy wrote:

Jay Hopson is a great person who is too loyal to certain players and apparently does not do a good job of evaluating which players put his team in the best position to win. .

sadly, you are two damn stupid to realize why i call him a low life. .

Dammit boy

#14 2017-11-05 12:35:26 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

Reggie Favre (83)

TheChosenOne wrote:
Reggie Favre wrote:
keyboard kowboy wrote:

sadly, you are two damn stupid to realize why i call him a low life. .

Dammit boy

lol.  i too can attempt some sarcasm.  ?

Last edited by Reggie Favre (2017-11-05 12:39:30)

#15 2017-11-05 13:10:24 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

99beers (303)

If he truly believes that Howard is the best we got, then they both need to be replaced.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Liked by:

#16 2017-11-05 13:22:37 - Its Daddy Ball Baby!

tg300 (439)

99beers wrote:

If he truly believes that Howard is the best we got, then they both need to be replaced.

Understatement of the year.

Board footer