CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#41 2017-11-25 20:24:51 - Bowl Watch

admin (166)
Administrator
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,444

Re: Bowl Watch

stinkfist wrote:
beagle wrote:

FSU is obviously the bigger name team, but Duke is much more beatable. Yeah, FSU has struggled but they’re still crazy talented. Duke is more talented than us but it’s not a huge margin like us compared to the Noles.

a friendly reminder.....anyone, anyplace, anytime.....or whateverthefuck it was.....

There are two ways to interpret that slogan:

1) "Anyone" as in "even Alabama"
2) "Anyone" as in "even Florida Atlantic"

Offline

#42 2017-11-25 21:32:39 - Bowl Watch

tg300 (95)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 444

Re: Bowl Watch

a-young-toddler-watching-goldfish-in-a-glass-bowl-her-face-is-distorted-CF38WW.jpg

Offline

Liked by:

#43 2017-11-25 22:15:45 - Bowl Watch

Ace Barker (42)
Member
From: Bougherville SC
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 155

Re: Bowl Watch

Probably G Bowl.

Ace...

Offline

#44 2017-11-25 22:16:22 - Bowl Watch

AndreWhere (170)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,718
Website

Re: Bowl Watch

Ace Barker wrote:

Probably G Bowl.

Ace...

Ugh. Why, Ace, why?


Witches are real.

Offline

#45 2017-11-25 22:18:38 - Bowl Watch

Ace Barker (42)
Member
From: Bougherville SC
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 155

Re: Bowl Watch

AndreWhere wrote:
Ace Barker wrote:

Probably G Bowl.

Ace...

Ugh. Why, Ace, why?

A rumor was he was involved behind the scenes. Is that true? I figured he would somehow swing it USM’s way if true.

Ace...

Offline

#46 2017-11-25 22:19:59 - Bowl Watch

Nugget's Ghostbuster (161)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 710

Re: Bowl Watch

Chances are strong that Southern Miss.......and our third place finish in the west, will be the only CUSA team playing a P5 conference this bowl season. Best Kiffin can hope for is USF. Yes, they are ranked but they still have the initials U.....S......F in their name.


"When Nugget II was found dead that cold December morning, Southern Miss had a serious problem on its hands. The handler who starved Nugget II is presumably still out there, his freedom bought for $2,000 from alumni coffers."

Offline

#47 2017-11-25 22:21:29 - Bowl Watch

AndreWhere (170)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,718
Website

Re: Bowl Watch

Ace Barker wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
Ace Barker wrote:

Probably G Bowl.

Ace...

Ugh. Why, Ace, why?

A rumor was he was involved behind the scenes. Is that true? I figured he would somehow swing it USM’s way if true.

Ace...

Ugh. That's the rare bridge that might be worthy of burning.


Witches are real.

Offline

#48 2017-11-25 23:09:06 - Bowl Watch

beagle (131)
Member
From: Cloverleaf Mall parking lot
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 954

Re: Bowl Watch

If it's Bahamas, we will know soon. They typically announce that bowl a week early so teams can get their travel plans going.


"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

Offline

#49 2017-11-25 23:29:12 - Bowl Watch

southern miss slacker (194)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 934

Re: Bowl Watch

admin wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
beagle wrote:

FSU is obviously the bigger name team, but Duke is much more beatable. Yeah, FSU has struggled but they’re still crazy talented. Duke is more talented than us but it’s not a huge margin like us compared to the Noles.

a friendly reminder.....anyone, anyplace, anytime.....or whateverthefuck it was.....

There are two ways to interpret that slogan:

1) "Anyone" as in "even Alabama"
2) "Anyone" as in "even Florida Atlantic"

lol

Offline

#50 2017-11-26 05:22:54 - Bowl Watch

TheGreenEagle (0)
Member
Registered: 2017-11-25
Posts: 1

Re: Bowl Watch

southern miss slacker wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

I hope they go to the bahamas. the kids would love that and we have never been and I would certainly book a cruise that week to go over there as I have never been to the bahamas either.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/987406/love-boat-o.gif

how could anyone complain about going to play a bowl game in the bahamas? but most of our fans will. only our fans would complain about that. roll


Think there were some in the Eastern Michigan crowd last year that complained, most were just too happy to make a bowl though.

Offline

#51 2017-11-26 10:10:10 - Bowl Watch

AndreWhere (170)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,718
Website

Re: Bowl Watch

TheGreenEagle wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

how could anyone complain about going to play a bowl game in the bahamas? but most of our fans will. only our fans would complain about that. roll


Think there were some in the Eastern Michigan crowd last year that complained, most were just too happy to make a bowl though.

No complaint here, I'm just unsure I'll be able to get my passport renewed on time. I'd also hate to think that we'd turn down Shreveport for the Bahamas, just because of where those bowls stand relative to each other in the overall pecking order (payout, TV slot, etc.).


Witches are real.

Offline

Liked by:

#52 2017-11-26 10:35:19 - Bowl Watch

stinkfist (111)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 607

Re: Bowl Watch

99beers wrote:

geeezzzzzzz.........stupid flowing tonight.   ahhh.......you would rather go to fucking shreveport, or the sesspool new orleans over the bahamas or anywhere in florida in the winter?   You stupid dude.

this coming from the guy that used "sesspool" for emphasis and forgot the ('re) that should be attached to "you"

those 'butt' lights must've been flowing out the 'snake eye' when you posted that one.....

Offline

#53 2017-11-26 10:50:58 - Bowl Watch

99beers (172)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 902

Re: Bowl Watch

stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:

geeezzzzzzz.........stupid flowing tonight.   ahhh.......you would rather go to fucking shreveport, or the sesspool new orleans over the bahamas or anywhere in florida in the winter?   You stupid dude.

this coming from the guy that used "sesspool" for emphasis and forgot the ('re) that should be attached to "you"

those 'butt' lights must've been flowing out the 'snake eye' when you posted that one.....

and this coming from a guy no one can understand..........  talk about dumb fucks..


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

#54 2017-11-26 11:11:04 - Bowl Watch

stinkfist (111)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 607

Re: Bowl Watch

99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:

geeezzzzzzz.........stupid flowing tonight.   ahhh.......you would rather go to fucking shreveport, or the sesspool new orleans over the bahamas or anywhere in florida in the winter?   You stupid dude.

this coming from the guy that used "sesspool" for emphasis and forgot the ('re) that should be attached to "you"

those 'butt' lights must've been flowing out the 'snake eye' when you posted that one.....

and this coming from a guy no one can understand..........  talk about dumb fucks..

interesting......you understood the parameters of yesterday's bet and how that played out, eh?

Offline

#55 2017-11-26 11:12:40 - Bowl Watch

southern miss slacker (194)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 934

Re: Bowl Watch

AndreWhere wrote:
TheGreenEagle wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

how could anyone complain about going to play a bowl game in the bahamas? but most of our fans will. only our fans would complain about that. roll


Think there were some in the Eastern Michigan crowd last year that complained, most were just too happy to make a bowl though.

No complaint here, I'm just unsure I'll be able to get my passport renewed on time. I'd also hate to think that we'd turn down Shreveport for the Bahamas, just because of where those bowls stand relative to each other in the overall pecking order (payout, TV slot, etc.).

If you take a cruise over you don't need a passport. Just a valid state or govt issued ID.

Offline

#56 2017-11-26 11:23:47 - Bowl Watch

AndreWhere (170)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,718
Website

Re: Bowl Watch

southern miss slacker wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
TheGreenEagle wrote:

Think there were some in the Eastern Michigan crowd last year that complained, most were just too happy to make a bowl though.

No complaint here, I'm just unsure I'll be able to get my passport renewed on time. I'd also hate to think that we'd turn down Shreveport for the Bahamas, just because of where those bowls stand relative to each other in the overall pecking order (payout, TV slot, etc.).

If you take a cruise over you don't need a passport. Just a valid state or govt issued ID.

That's good to know.


Witches are real.

Offline

#57 2017-11-26 11:27:25 - Bowl Watch

99beers (172)
Member
From: Uranus
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 902

Re: Bowl Watch

YOu can drive down to new orleans and have it taken care of in a few hours......


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Offline

#58 2017-11-26 11:59:21 - Bowl Watch

B&GBU (30)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-27
Posts: 121

Re: Bowl Watch

We ain't going to no cockamamie steel drum squidshit bowel.


"Winning is relative."

Offline

#59 2017-11-26 12:13:51 - Bowl Watch

southern miss slacker (194)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 934

Re: Bowl Watch

B&GBU wrote:

We ain't going to no cockamamie steel drum squidshit bowel.

lol  lol  tongue

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2017-11-26 12:44:54)

Offline

#60 2017-11-26 12:46:29 - Bowl Watch

Ford Prefect (33)
Member
Registered: 2017-11-22
Posts: 72

Re: Bowl Watch

southern miss slacker wrote:

If it's a good opponent I don't care where it is. we're playing pretty good ball now and everyone is finally healthy. If it's not a quality team then let the kids go somewhere nice they have never been before. like the bahamas or florida where they can have fun on the beach and in the water for a week. There is not one kid on the team that wants to go back to New Errlins again for a week of WW2 museum and cemetery ghost tours and crappy crap like that.

Hawaii is nice.  the "kids" will love it.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB