CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-11-16 16:10:21 - Bama fan shoots Auburn fan in argument....

Eaglebird Humperdink (142)

Bama fan shoots Auburn fan in argument....

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st … etter-spat
Choose one of Eaglebird's ready made captions below, or feel free to insert your own:

A. The good publicity just keeps getting better for the state of Alabama this month.

B. The argument is not yet settled, as the Auburn fan who got shot did not die.

C. Neither of the combatants actually attended their adopted schools. Both the gun and the "Saban for President" tee shirt were purchased at a local Academy Sports.

D. Both participants were detained and later released, when local prosecutors pointed out that it is actually legal to shoot a person in Alabama, if the shooting occurs in the "normal constructs" of an Alabama vs Auburn argument, and if neither participant is a tree.

#2 2017-11-16 16:44:24 - Bama fan shoots Auburn fan in argument....

southern miss slacker (304)

Re: Bama fan shoots Auburn fan in argument....

Eaglebird Humperdink wrote:

Choose one of Eaglebird's ready made captions below, or feel free to insert your own:

A. The good publicity just keeps getting better for the state of Alabama this month.

C. Neither of the combatants actually attended their adopted schools. Both the gun and the "Saban for President" tee shirt were purchased at a local Academy Sports.

D. Both participants were detained and later released, when local prosecutors pointed out that it is actually legal to shoot a person in Alabama, if the shooting occurs in the "normal constructs" of an Alabama vs Auburn argument, and if neither participant is a tree.

how do you know they weren't graduates? they were staying at an extended stay motel.

Liked by:

#3 2017-11-16 17:06:10 - Bama fan shoots Auburn fan in argument....

admin (289)
Administrator

southern miss slacker wrote:
Eaglebird Humperdink wrote:

how do you know they weren't graduates? they were staying at an extended stay motel.

If getting into a gunfight over college football at the Extenda Suites in Mobile isn't rock bottom, I'd like to know what is.

Liked by:

#4 2017-11-16 17:26:30 - Bama fan shoots Auburn fan in argument....

Black Diamond Reb (418)

admin wrote:

If getting into a gunfight over college football at the Extenda Suites in Mobile isn't rock bottom, I'd like to know what is.

A half of SUNWACUSA football.

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#5 2017-11-16 17:29:25 - Bama fan shoots Auburn fan in argument....

admin (289)
Administrator

Black Diamond Reb wrote:
admin wrote:

A half of SUNWACUSA football.

Double out left, single out right, give me cancer now, God, I won't put up a fight.

Liked by:

Board footer