CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#61 2017-12-03 10:43:39 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

USMstang (303)

Re: CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

I'm good with fans that didn't attend here being on board and being critical as long as they support financially in some manner  (tickets, EC, etc).  Lord knows we have plenty of alumni that do not/have not/will not support USM in any manner.  Those are the scourge of the earth to me.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#62 2017-12-03 10:49:42 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

southern miss slacker (304)

USMstang wrote:

I'm good with fans that didn't attend here being on board and being critical as long as they support financially in some manner  (tickets, EC, etc).  Lord knows we have plenty of alumni that do not/have not/will not support USM in any manner.  Those are the scourge of the earth to me.

well that's the thing. the 3 people (that I know of) on here who are not graduates but want to come on our message boards and bad mouth and rant and rave about everything USM do not support the sports teams financially in any way. the gall of some people huh? I do know that Cajun supports us and has for decades. Cajun is one of those fans that you have to tip your hat to. He actually does more than many graduates.

#63 2017-12-03 11:57:41 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Eaglebird Humperdink (142)

southern miss slacker wrote:
USMstang wrote:

well that's the thing. the 3 people (that I know of) on here who are not graduates but want to come on our message boards and bad mouth and rant and rave about everything USM do not support the sports teams financially in any way. the gall of some people huh? I do know that Cajun supports us and has for decades. Cajun is one of those fans that you have to tip your hat to. He actually does more than many graduates.

It wouldn't be much of a message board if everyone had to show their ID and financial statement at the door.

#64 2017-12-03 23:45:07 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

USMstang (303)

They ain't gotta do that but there are tickets available for all the sports so an occasional game here and there is helpful to the cause.

#65 2017-12-03 23:59:30 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Reggie Favre (83)

USMstang wrote:

Generally speaking,  you are one of the dumbest individuals that i have ever seen on any message board.   You truly are an embarrassment to USM.

Do you ever get any pussy btw?  Seriously, when was the last time you got laid?  Just wondering,  bc you seem like one of the biggest losers of all time.

#66 2017-12-04 00:08:36 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

admin (289)
Administrator

Reggie Favre wrote:
USMstang wrote:

Generally speaking,  you are one of the dumbest individuals that i have ever seen on any message board.   You truly are an embarrassment to USM.

Do you ever get any pussy btw?  Seriously, when was the last time you got laid?  Just wondering,  bc you seem like one of the biggest losers of all time.

Ugh.

https://youtu.be/eLk06dQlyAE?t=3m

#67 2017-12-04 09:58:44 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

Black Diamond Reb (418)

USMstang wrote:

They ain't gotta do that but there are tickets available for all the sports so an occasional game here and there is helpful to the cause.

What "cause" would that be?

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#68 2017-12-04 13:17:30 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

CajunEagle (44)

USMstang wrote:

Thank you so much.  I think I've only missed 2 home games and maybe 4 bowl games in the last 19 years, due to all kinds of circumstances.  But this year in October, they started me on a hell of a immunotherapy combination Optivo and Yervoy for 4 infusions.  Most folks make it through 2 due to not only attacking the tumor, but also some good cells and organs  I made it through 3 and had to stop it because of 15/20 bouts of Diarrhea....daily.  The combo literally knocked the shit out of me.  I had to miss the last 3 home games.  Hopefully I'll make it back next year.

#69 2017-12-04 13:23:28 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

tg300 (439)

CajunEagle wrote:
USMstang wrote:

Thank you so much.  I think I've only missed 2 home games and maybe 4 bowl games in the last 19 years, due to all kinds of circumstances.  But this year in October, they started me on a hell of a immunotherapy combination Optivo and Yervoy for 4 infusions.  Most folks make it through 2 due to not only attacking the tumor, but also some good cells and organs  I made it through 3 and had to stop it because of 15/20 bouts of Diarrhea....daily.  The combo literally knocked the shit out of me.  I had to miss the last 3 home games.  Hopefully I'll make it back next year.

I’m reading this while having a Big One Combo.

Prayers you beat this and don’t miss a game for 30 more years.

Liked by:

#70 2017-12-04 22:57:53 - CUSA championship to air on ESPN2 as MAC championship airs on ESPN

USMstang (303)

Black Diamond Reb wrote:
USMstang wrote:

What "cause" would that be?

The Diversity Project man...being All In...and some song Gilbo was singing during the summer when all the other ADs were marketing their product!

Board footer