CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-09 16:36:49 - gdunn

AndreWhere (1252)

gdunn

Continuing my series of posts about people who haven't made their way here, I ask, where is gdunn? He was a solid contributor to at least 2 message boards, and I think he still posts at CSNBBS.

We did butt heads at CSNBBS, especially during the lean years. I think that's inevitable during that kind of time.

What I remember is that he called me disloyal. He also told me something like, "I'm starting to wonder if you ever played ball," as if more than about 10% of the regulars at CSNBBS ever played football at any meaningful level.

(FWIW I'm more of an individual sports guy, but I did play football in 9th and 10th grade, and later captained a very undermanned intramural flag football team to a runner-up finish. Had to pull a lot of crap out of thin air to do any of those things.)

I can see where there would be a contradiction between calling someone disloyal to a team, and then posting on a message board about that team that this supposedly "disloyal" person set up with his own time and money.

That said, I'd like to have him here. He's not an idiot, at all.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2017-12-09 23:51:56 - gdunn

Ford Prefect (72)

Re: gdunn

i pinged him

#3 2017-12-10 00:17:02 - gdunn

Ford Prefect (72)

of course, my link to this site was substituted with some bullshit butthurt thing.

he's reading our PMs.

#4 2017-12-10 07:52:00 - gdunn

admin (289)
Administrator

Ford Prefect wrote:

of course, my link to this site was substituted with some bullshit butthurt thing.

he's reading our PMs.

Believe that substitution happens automatically. Seems a bit immature and insecure to me.

gdunn knows how to get here, though. I was able to get a PM to him with an alternate domain name.

#5 2017-12-10 08:39:00 - gdunn

USMstang (303)

Ford Prefect wrote:

he's reading our PMs.

you will soon be banned over there...

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#6 2017-12-10 08:46:55 - gdunn

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:

he's reading our PMs.

you will soon be banned over there...

I was able to sneak in and send PMs about this site to almost 100 people over the course of maybe 3 weeks.

It was only when I decided most of those opportunities had dried up, and started posting actual threads about this site (and about the severe problems with CSNBBS) that I got banned.

Jeremy seems to have wised up to the fact that he can't just ban anyone who's not a cheerleader for him. Maybe he's desperate to keep a USM presence over there. CUSA has generally been either #1 or #2 in terms of active posters over there, and USM *was once* a big part of that.

It will be interesting to see if he starts banning people who post here.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer