CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#181 2017-12-22 17:05:13 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Ford Prefect wrote:

it isn't going well.  his ghost mod even makes an appearance in this thread.

None of the myriad pictures and GIFs posted in that thread add any information about college sports, nor does Jeremy's vague moderator-speak.

The signal-to-noise ratio at that place is rapidly approaching zero.

I really don't get why people still participate there. I do get the sense that they're all around 19 years old. Maybe that explains it.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#182 2017-12-22 19:37:37 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

Ford Prefect (72)

AndreWhere wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

That fat ass said he is a devout atheist.

Can you be devout about not believing in something?

It's silly anyway. He doesn't know there's no supreme being.

I tend to think we're all agnostics, and some of us adopt a religion based purely on faith, while others don't.

another favorite stupid pet trick he did;  votes libertarian (or so he says), then bitched constantly about his health insurance costs after ACA kicked in.  threatened to go without insurance (and thereby apparently gaining revenge . . . somehow) if he couldn't get on his girlfriend's insurance. 

yes, seriously.  that was his situation.

#183 2017-12-22 20:05:28 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

sc_upstate_swagger_ (14)

Ford Prefect wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
southern miss slacker wrote:

That fat ass said he is a devout atheist.

Can you be devout about not believing in something?

It's silly anyway. He doesn't know there's no supreme being.

I tend to think we're all agnostics, and some of us adopt a religion based purely on faith, while others don't.

another favorite stupid pet trick he did;  votes libertarian (or so he says), then bitched constantly about his health insurance costs after ACA kicked in.  threatened to go without insurance (and thereby apparently gaining revenge . . . somehow) if he couldn't get on his girlfriend's insurance. 

copy.png

#184 2017-12-22 20:36:56 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

southern miss slacker (304)

Mark Ingram held a Xmas shopping spree for da chillen in Nola who got a parent "incarnerrated". Damn Mark, you gonna go broke before the new year niggah.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … 5131261394

See iffen you can spy the lone white kid.

#185 2017-12-23 07:32:20 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

Ford Prefect wrote:

LIH1nYDsy-CiiDEq6bokP_QCbxGF62PP_2qPCSCodjA.jpg?w=500&s=57d3034a6e407045b026a2e3f6dbd0d9

#186 2017-12-23 08:50:31 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:

it isn't going well.  his ghost mod even makes an appearance in this thread.

None of the myriad pictures and GIFs posted in that thread add any information about college sports, nor does Jeremy's vague moderator-speak.

The signal-to-noise ratio at that place is rapidly approaching zero.

I really don't get why people still participate there. I do get the sense that they're all around 19 years old. Maybe that explains it.

I enjoy dickin' around the merry go round with them......there's still a few solid posters there......

like any thread that loses it's luster, it'll most likely die off at some point.....most of his local boards either have or never took off....

the only reason the perch gained traction was b/c fatty lanny is a fucking putz.....

again, for me, it's all about the posters and not the site administrator....(except in your case) wink

he's no dummy.....it's his god complex and social skills that are questionable....

he recently created a [serious] pseudo intellectual political discussion board that is only moderated by him (is aptly titled, "buckley vs vidal")

lmfao at that one.....when you get a free moment, go read that one for shites and gigs......it's the antithesis of squirmy mika and crazy fucking joe for a few laughs in the a.m.  wink

if there's one thing people are learning about DJT (and why I backed his arse straight out of the gate), creating job opportunity vs. subsidizing a welfare class as best method is why the dippos are getting their arse handed to them today.......

#winningbreedswinning  like #cautionsbreedcautions

Last edited by stinkfist (2017-12-23 08:51:16)

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#187 2017-12-23 09:00:33 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

stinkfist wrote:

he recently created a [serious] pseudo intellectual political discussion board that is only moderated by him (is aptly titled, "buckley vs vidal")

lmfao at that one.....when you get a free moment, go read that one for shites and gigs

ww.png

#188 2017-12-23 09:07:15 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

LMAO
gd.png

#189 2017-12-23 09:12:57 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

AndreWhere (1252)

Wow, he banned this guy? He really is like Stalin! That guy was one of his best buddies.

ho.png

#190 2017-12-23 09:17:03 - Georgia Tech Swagger from the cnnbbs boards and the Perch Hitler....

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:

Wow, he banned this guy? He really is like Stalin! That guy was one of his best buddies.

ho.png

that one blew my mind too.......he was a young buck working his way thru college that had a well rounded, pragmatic thought process......he is good cloth....

maybe I rubbed off on him wink

I never asked - so I don't know....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Board footer