CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-12-31 17:54:28 - The IHL hates USM too

Black Diamond Reb (418)

The IHL hates USM too

According to Woodrow the man be keeping Southern down.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/885013951579995/

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#2 2017-12-31 18:02:00 - The IHL hates USM too

beagle (173)

Re: The IHL hates USM too

The IHL is going to hire whoever they want. They don't give a damn about who USM fans want in there. Doesn't matter how much hell people raise.

I have given up on USM having competent leaders. We're just cursed, for whatever reason.

Seems that Mark Keenum at State is the only president worth a shit in the IHL system. Ole Miss' guy (Vitter) is a dumbass but OM has enough positives that they can overcome mediocre leadership. We don't.

Last edited by beagle (2017-12-31 18:08:01)

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#3 2017-12-31 18:08:12 - The IHL hates USM too

Eaglebird Humperdink (142)

beagle wrote:

The IHL is going to hire whoever they want. They don't give a damn about USM.....We're just cursed, for whatever reason.

To

The

Top.

#4 2017-12-31 20:27:19 - The IHL hates USM too

AndreWhere (1252)

God bless those Facebook people. Their hearts are in the right place. But the road to success for USM sports, if it even exists, does not involve using guilt to get fair treatment from the IHL board, nor does it involve using guilt to get people to join the Eagle Club, nor does it involve using guilt to get people to watch bad sports in decaying facilities.

There is a whole lot of money in college sports, and USM has one way to access it right now: road games against SEC and ACC teams.

Enough with the guilt. My money and my time go where I want them to, and anyone who has a problem with it can pound sand.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2017-12-31 20:27:33)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#5 2018-01-01 08:22:34 - The IHL hates USM too

tg300 (439)

AndreWhere wrote:

God bless those Facebook people. Their hearts are in the right place. But the road to success for USM sports, if it even exists, does not involve using guilt to get fair treatment from the IHL board, nor does it involve using guilt to get people to join the Eagle Club, nor does it involve using guilt to get people to watch bad sports in decaying facilities.

There is a whole lot of money in college sports, and USM has one way to access it right now: road games against SEC and ACC teams.

Enough with the guilt. My money and my time go where I want them to, and anyone who has a problem with it can pound sand.

Are you advocating they all butt rape Jeremy?

#6 2018-01-01 10:45:40 - The IHL hates USM too

AndreWhere (1252)

tg300 wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Are you advocating they all butt rape Jeremy?

LOL no. That would probably make him lose his marbles and go postal on some poor Ryan's Steakhouse or something. I get the sense he's close.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer