CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-03 19:12:22 - Yahoo News talks USM Baseball, Stoney Brook, homo marriage, MS

Reggie Favre (83)

Yahoo News talks USM Baseball, Stoney Brook, homo marriage, MS

#2 2018-01-03 19:15:57 - Yahoo News talks USM Baseball, Stoney Brook, homo marriage, MS

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Yahoo News talks USM Baseball, Stoney Brook, homo marriage, MS

That travel ban is typical fucktard logic. East Coast elitism, and classism in general, are far bigger problems that any state flag. If NY wants to make the world a better place, they ought to spend some time and money in Mississippi.

Last edited by AndreWhere (2018-01-03 19:17:29)

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Liked by:

#3 2018-01-03 20:03:36 - Yahoo News talks USM Baseball, Stoney Brook, homo marriage, MS

Black Diamond Reb (418)

Goblet and Flamingo Boy should have a field day with this.

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

Liked by:

#4 2018-01-03 20:10:39 - Yahoo News talks USM Baseball, Stoney Brook, homo marriage, MS

USMstang (303)

Guess what?  I don't travel to any of the NE Libtard states that don't allow full access to firearms for their law abiding citizens!  Seriously, I have imposed a self-ban on visiting and/or supporting any states that don't respect the 2nd Amendment.  I don't give two fucks if NYC exists beyond tomorrow right along with LA, SF, Chicago and a couple of other metropolitan shit holes.  All of the most failed cities in the USA are run by democrats and the poor are KEPT poor by that "leadership".  And they want to give us down South a lesson...arrogant fucking losers. Again, Fuck them!!

Happy New Year Y'all, I hope its going very well for everyone so far!  smile

Last edited by USMstang (2018-01-03 20:11:27)

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#5 2018-01-03 20:11:53 - Yahoo News talks USM Baseball, Stoney Brook, homo marriage, MS

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

Guess what?  I don't travel to any of the NE Libtard states that don't allow full access to firearms for their law abiding citizens!  Seriously, I have imposed a self-ban on visiting and/or supporting any states that don't respect the 2nd Amendment.  I don't give two fucks if NYC exists beyond tomorrow right along with LA, SF, Chicago and a couple of other metropolitan shit holes.  All of the most failed cities in the USA are run by democrats and the poor are KEPT poor by that "leadership".  And they want to give us down South a lesson...arrogant fucking losers. Again, Fuck them!!

Right on.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#6 2018-01-03 20:14:57 - Yahoo News talks USM Baseball, Stoney Brook, homo marriage, MS

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Black Diamond Reb wrote:

Flamingo Boy should have a field day with this.

We don’t fly the state flag of NY on campus to my knowledge.....

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#7 2018-01-03 20:17:37 - Yahoo News talks USM Baseball, Stoney Brook, homo marriage, MS

beagle (173)

USMstang wrote:

Dude. Calm down. It's ok.

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#8 2018-01-03 20:17:58 - Yahoo News talks USM Baseball, Stoney Brook, homo marriage, MS

USMstang (303)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
Black Diamond Reb wrote:

Flamingo Boy should have a field day with this.

We don’t fly the state flag of NY on campus to my knowledge.....

YET

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Board footer