CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-09 19:23:52 - Judy on the adequacy of college football's playoff, and on Bigfoot?

AndreWhere (1252)

Judy on the adequacy of college football's playoff, and on Bigfoot?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st … -teams-now

"Some critics of the system have said that what's missing in college football is the Cinderella stories that are seen more frequently in the college basketball tournament, but C-USA commissioner Judy MacLeod said she believes it is possible.

'I think it's harder,' she said, 'but something's got to prove me wrong to think it's not possible.'"

I figure she (and Aresco, etc.) are just gunning for P5 jobs.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2018-01-09 19:50:25 - Judy on the adequacy of college football's playoff, and on Bigfoot?

beagle (173)

Re: Judy on the adequacy of college football's playoff, and on Bigfoot?

AndreWhere wrote:

This is exactly it. G5 ADs as well. They don't want to say anything that will piss off the big conferences or schools that could cost themselves a chance at a higher-paying job in the future.

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

Liked by:

#3 2018-01-09 20:03:38 - Judy on the adequacy of college football's playoff, and on Bigfoot?

99beers (303)

AndreWhere wrote:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st … -teams-now

"Some critics of the system have said that what's missing in college football is the Cinderella stories that are seen more frequently in the college basketball tournament, but C-USA commissioner Judy MacLeod said she believes it is possible.

'I think it's harder,' she said, 'but something's got to prove me wrong to think it's not possible.'"

Stupid fucking bitch.   Hows 13-0 for proof and beating the team that beat both bama and ga.    How much more fucking proof you need?   Dumb cunt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Liked by:

#4 2018-01-09 20:19:05 - Judy on the adequacy of college football's playoff, and on Bigfoot?

TheChosenOne (295)

Bigger question, is Aunt Judy echoing the position of our collective presidents?

#5 2018-01-09 21:34:55 - Judy on the adequacy of college football's playoff, and on Bigfoot?

USMstang (303)

TheChosenOne wrote:

Bigger question, is Aunt Judy echoing the position of our collective presidents?

Absolutely and for the exact reason that Beagle said.  They don't want to tarnish any opportunity that someone will hire them up the ladder.  PUSSIES, all of them.

Last edited by USMstang (2018-01-09 21:35:21)

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#6 2018-01-10 07:50:50 - Judy on the adequacy of college football's playoff, and on Bigfoot?

Up2Stuff (18)

They can call it whatever the hell they want to call it - but it's not a f-ing playoff. It's a money scam set up for the teams that draw the most money to play. To call it a playoff is a joke. A team that didn't even win it's conference championship, playing for the national championship?  roll

Board footer