CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2018-01-12 18:54:54 - Robertson declares

Reggie Favre (83)

Re: Robertson declares

99beers wrote:
Reggie Favre wrote:
99beers wrote:

He aint ready.  Late late rounder at best.   Lacks the speed.   Can catch anything however, but that wont be enough.   Combo will expose him as not ready.    Doubt he makes a team roster.

it sounds like youre saying he isnt "ready" bc he needs another year to get faster.  he ain't getting any faster.  he's prob 22 years old or so.  he's as fast as he's ever going to get.  he is expected to run in the 4.4s.  thats fast as fuck.  if he isnt ready now, he never will be.  he will be drafted.  i said Mullens wouldn't be drafted, and i was right.  ill be right on this one too.

Learn now to read dumb fuck.   I said he was a late late rounder.....moron.   He aint no 4.4 either.   Wanna bet on that?   Ay best he is 4.58 or so.   Combine will be here soon genius.

i can read.  you said "at best" and ended it with he wont make a team roster.  thats pretty clear.  ok, so youre clarifying that he will be drafted in the late rounds.

why is it that you say he isnt ready?  that suggests that if he waits a year, he will be ready.  please clarify.

i dont know if he's a 4.4 or not.  thats what i read from people that are paid to know.  im certain he is better than a 4.58 though.  that would be just the third bet you would lose in a row.   wait, fourth....you bet that Mullens would get drafted.  youre good at making bets and predictions and being wrong.

Last edited by Reggie Favre (2018-01-12 18:55:22)

#22 2018-01-12 19:29:09 - Robertson declares

keyboard kowboy (72)

If you make Beers mad he will curse at you .

#23 2018-01-12 19:39:10 - Robertson declares

beagle (173)

keyboard kowboy wrote:

I envision Beers being like the Angry Political Guy from Stern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABOT8bJ6HQc

Last edited by beagle (2018-01-12 19:39:28)

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#24 2018-01-12 20:31:28 - Robertson declares

99beers (303)

Reggie Favre wrote:
99beers wrote:
Reggie Favre wrote:

it sounds like youre saying he isnt "ready" bc he needs another year to get faster.  he ain't getting any faster.  he's prob 22 years old or so.  he's as fast as he's ever going to get.  he is expected to run in the 4.4s.  thats fast as fuck.  if he isnt ready now, he never will be.  he will be drafted.  i said Mullens wouldn't be drafted, and i was right.  ill be right on this one too.

Learn now to read dumb fuck.   I said he was a late late rounder.....moron.   He aint no 4.4 either.   Wanna bet on that?   Ay best he is 4.58 or so.   Combine will be here soon genius.

i can read.  you said "at best" and ended it with he wont make a team roster.  thats pretty clear.  ok, so youre clarifying that he will be drafted in the late rounds.

why is it that you say he isnt ready?  that suggests that if he waits a year, he will be ready.  please clarify.

i dont know if he's a 4.4 or not.  thats what i read from people that are paid to know.  im certain he is better than a 4.58 though.  that would be just the third bet you would lose in a row.   wait, fourth....you bet that Mullens would get drafted.  youre good at making bets and predictions and being wrong.

Fucking retard.   You make shit up as you go?   Show me where i said mullens would get drafted you stupid window licking crayon eating mother fucker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#25 2018-01-12 20:53:33 - Robertson declares

Reggie Favre (83)

99beers wrote:
Reggie Favre wrote:
99beers wrote:

Fucking retard.   You make shit up as you go?   Show me where i said mullens would get drafted you stupid window licking crayon eating mother fucker.

http://csnbbs.com/thread-793796-post-13 … id13699436

hows that?

Last edited by Reggie Favre (2018-01-12 20:55:45)

#26 2018-01-12 20:59:54 - Robertson declares

southern miss slacker (304)

beagle wrote:
keyboard kowboy wrote:

I envision Beers being like the Angry Political Guy from Stern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABOT8bJ6HQc

Hahaha. Oh God that is some funny shit. Perfect.

#27 2018-01-12 22:20:33 - Robertson declares

99beers (303)

Keep on fucktards!  I will take my ball and go home.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Board footer