CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-01-28 16:38:27 - Live Update from Michigan St

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Live Update from Michigan St

tenor.gif

After today’s press conference I think it’s safe to say Izzo will be “retiring” after this season....

https://michiganstate.247sports.com/Bol … -114331641

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#2 2018-01-28 16:44:34 - Live Update from Michigan St

TheChosenOne (295)

Re: Live Update from Michigan St

Big Ten - All Time pedophile champions

#3 2018-01-28 16:52:41 - Live Update from Michigan St

AndreWhere (1252)

Creepy how much of a witch hunt this shit has turned into.

I've had women grope me a few times. I've also had women call me gay, usually because they were too obnoxious for me to waste my time on. Wasn't always thrilled about it, but I never called a damned press conference.

I guess that crap is OK when the perpetrator is female... or from the third world... or just hot.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#4 2018-01-28 16:59:46 - Live Update from Michigan St

No way NCAAs Mark Emmert survives this. Same with Izzo. The President of MSU said she wasn’t going to resign last week and then she was told quit or be fired. Same with all of the leaders of USA Gymnastics earlier this week. This will end just like Penn St where the only solution for public perception will be to clean house.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#5 2018-01-28 17:05:25 - Live Update from Michigan St

AndreWhere (1252)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

No way NCAAs Mark Emmert survives this. Same with Izzo. The President of MSU said she wasn’t going to resign last week and then she was told quit or be fired. Same with all of the leaders of USA Gymnastics earlier this week. This will end just like Penn St where the only solution for public perception will be to clean house.

Emmert doesn't have much of a connection with the Larry Nassar thing, does he? Is his connection just to the generally shitty behavior of athletes in the D-I revenue-producing sports?

#6 2018-01-28 17:14:23 - Live Update from Michigan St

AndreWhere wrote:

Emmert doesn't have much of a connection with the Larry Nassar thing, does he? Is his connection just to the generally shitty behavior of athletes in the D-I revenue-producing sports?

He was notified of 32 separate abuse claims in 2010 but never launched an investigation because MSU was already “looking into it”. Last week, he finally opened an investigation into how MSU handled their internal investigation.....Sorry, Mark. You had your chance and it blew up in your face....a little too late.

#7 2018-01-28 17:24:30 - Live Update from Michigan St

AndreWhere (1252)

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

He was notified of 32 separate abuse claims in 2010 but never launched an investigation because MSU was already “looking into it”. Last week, he finally opened an investigation into how MSU handled their internal investigation.....Sorry, Mark. You had your chance and it blew up in your face....a little too late.

Screw him. He's a Tigah.

Board footer