CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-04 20:25:05 - Will we ever know...

USMstang (303)

Will we ever know...

...if the alleged drunken fucker that plowed into the LB from the Colts and his Uber driver and then attempted to leave the scene is an illegal alien or not?

All they are saying (in the crooked media) is his name and that he doesn't have a driver's license along with he was arrested for DUI.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Liked by:

#2 2018-02-04 20:27:52 - Will we ever know...

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Will we ever know...

USMstang wrote:

...if the alleged drunken fucker that plowed into the LB from the Colts and his Uber driver and then attempted to leave the scene is an illegal alien or not?

All they are saying (in the crooked media) is his name and that he doesn't have a driver's license along with he was arrested for DUI.

Driving with the wrong molecules in your blood = felony.

Sneaking across a border = Nobel Peace Prize.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2018-02-05 19:35:04 - Will we ever know...

southern miss slacker (304)

He was an illegal who had been deported twice before.

#4 2018-02-05 19:41:25 - Will we ever know...

stinkfist (764)

southern miss slacker wrote:

that roasted an uber driver pulling over to let him upchuck on the I-system due to ol' boy being fucked up at 4 am on a Sunday morning......

wtfe.....wrong way all the way around.....

better have your head on a swivel on the I-shoulder.....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#5 2018-02-05 23:40:48 - Will we ever know...

USMstang (303)

mother fucking GD shit!  Probably the parent of a "dreamer".  What about the two guys he killed?  What about their dreams??  Very typical, those ILLEGAL fucking pieces of shit from shithole countries always run after a wreck and pop up across the country in another wreck. 

I have cop friends who tell me they are the worst with traffic mishaps and of course they never show for court.  They just run and never worry about consequences because for the 8 years Obama was in office, there were zero consequences.

Liked by:

#6 2018-02-06 00:01:25 - Will we ever know...

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

mother fucking GD shit!  Probably the parent of a "dreamer".  What about the two guys he killed?  What about their dreams??  Very typical, those ILLEGAL fucking pieces of shit from shithole countries always run after a wreck and pop up across the country in another wreck. 

I have cop friends who tell me they are the worst with traffic mishaps and of course they never show for court.  They just run and never worry about consequences because for the 8 years Obama was in office, there were zero consequences.

Meanwhile I'm studiously paying off income tax debts from three years ago. Assholes... Trump is just the beginning of what this country needs.

Liked by:

#7 2018-02-06 14:24:30 - Will we ever know...

Mlytc (24)

AndreWhere wrote:
USMstang wrote:

Meanwhile I'm studiously paying off income tax debts from three years ago. Assholes... Trump is just the beginning of what this country needs.

I'm almost through an audit of my 2014 tax returns, so I'm sure I will soon join you in paying off tax debt with 3 years of accrued interest up front because a computer pulled my SSN out of the "cyber hat".

#8 2018-02-06 19:16:44 - Will we ever know...

USMstang (303)

Shit dude, good luck.  Those mother fuckers are a group of rogues making way too much money to make your life a living hell.  And the sick fucks enjoy it.  Do you have a good CPA standing by you in all of this?

Liked by:

#9 2018-02-06 19:40:37 - Will we ever know...

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

Shit dude, good luck.  Those mother fuckers are a group of rogues making way too much money to make your life a living hell.  And the sick fucks enjoy it.  Do you have a good CPA standing by you in all of this?

Having a good CPA on call is pretty much mandatory if you make any money at all.

I get pissed off when I see all those ads for free computer programs that try to file your income taxes for you. The one time I tried to use one of those programs, it assumed a $0 cost basis for a bunch of securities I'd sold. I had enough sense to spot that, but I'm only a class or two short of being able to sit for the CPA exam.

I hire an accountant to file my income tax return, and I have for several years now.

The bottom line: you can pay a CPA a moderate amount of money now, or you can pay an attorney a lot of money later.

#10 2018-02-06 20:14:14 - Will we ever know...

USMstang (303)

I keep a copy of Quickbooks for my vendor invoicing but my CPA keeps her own copy of QB as a master of sorts.  I let them do all filings and payroll and of course, my returns.  My company generates a good bit of revenue (I didn't say profit, just revenue) and it's a must.  The tax code is not friendly for small business at all.  I spend way too much time trying to figure out how to be profitable in spite of all the taxing entities, from federal down to local.  The state is perhaps the friendliest...they just want the sales tax and that's not a problem. 

Ever wonder why small business owners "look" rich?  Because they are spending money locally rather than pay the feds.  It's why I drive a $64K truck!  It's why I eat at all the locally owned restaurants pretty much every day.  It's why I donate more than I should to USM sports.  And why I pay a CPA handsomely...Expenses!  Without them, it just goes to the feds who want to provide benefits to illegals from shithole countries!!

Liked by:

#11 2018-02-06 20:23:41 - Will we ever know...

sc_upstate_swagger_ (14)

Please move this to the tax accounting board.

#12 2018-02-06 20:24:08 - Will we ever know...

tg300 (439)

USMstang wrote:

I keep a copy of Quickbooks for my vendor invoicing but my CPA keeps her own copy of QB as a master of sorts.  I let them do all filings and payroll and of course, my returns.  My company generates a good bit of revenue (I didn't say profit, just revenue) and it's a must.  The tax code is not friendly for small business at all.  I spend way too much time trying to figure out how to be profitable in spite of all the taxing entities, from federal down to local.  The state is perhaps the friendliest...they just want the sales tax and that's not a problem. 

Ever wonder why small business owners "look" rich?  Because they are spending money locally rather than pay the feds.  It's why I drive a $64K truck!  It's why I eat at all the locally owned restaurants pretty much every day.  It's why I donate more than I should to USM sports.  And why I pay a CPA handsomely...Expenses!  Without them, it just goes to the feds who want to provide benefits to illegals from shithole countries!!

My CPA called me one year on December 30th. Said I had to spend 400k before EOY.

I called him back an hour later and told him I spent 500k.

Those were the days.

Board footer