CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-06 09:25:53 - Next up for the basketball team: vs. ODU Thursday night

AndreWhere (1252)

Next up for the basketball team: vs. ODU Thursday night

ODU is a good team. USM is fortunate to draw them at home, but the team's status as the only CUSA team without a home loss will be threatened to say the least. I look at the game as another opportunity to outperform its own mediocre track record. Real progress has to involve more than beating middling teams at home.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2018-02-06 10:50:48 - Next up for the basketball team: vs. ODU Thursday night

Black Diamond Reb (418)

Re: Next up for the basketball team: vs. ODU Thursday night

AndreWhere wrote:

ODU is a good team. USM is fortunate to still have a faux Division 1 team after that Damn Donnie Tyndall. I look at the game as another opportunity to play SUNWACball in front of 146 people and new big screen TVs. Real progress has to involve more than playing perimeter defense and imaginary .500 basketball against adult competition.

Gobbler should promote a halftime game pitting Sonic of Sumrall vs. O'Charleys to drum up interest. Loser has to remain an Eagle Club business member.

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

#3 2018-02-06 10:53:33 - Next up for the basketball team: vs. ODU Thursday night

AndreWhere (1252)

Black Diamond Reb wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

ODU is a good team. USM is fortunate to still have a faux Division 1 team after that Damn Donnie Tyndall. I look at the game as another opportunity to play SUNWACball in front of 146 people and new big screen TVs. Real progress has to involve more than playing perimeter defense and imaginary .500 basketball against adult competition.

Gobbler should promote a halftime game pitting Sonic of Sumrall vs. O'Charleys to drum up interest. Loser has to remain an Eagle Club business member.

I paid my EC dues last week and am eagerly awaiting my first crackpot email.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#4 2018-02-06 11:32:03 - Next up for the basketball team: vs. ODU Thursday night

Black Diamond Reb (418)

AndreWhere wrote:

I paid my EC dues last week and am eagerly awaiting my first crackpot email.

I'll have Slacker send you one.

"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."
"Look for Crickets Robertson to be one of the first 64 players chosen in the draft."
"Went to Starkville and came within one bad throw of taking the series."

Board footer