CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-11 01:25:42 - Favorite cigars?

AndreWhere (1252)

Favorite cigars?

I'm not much of a cigar smoker, but lately I've had a weird craving for them. I think it's healthy to satisfy little urges like that, within reason, so I've been enjoying an occasional cigar. Here's a review of what I've smoked:

La Aurora 107: Burns long and burns evenly. It's a bit heavy for my taste. The taste / aroma are good, but didn't really blow me away. It has a darker wrapper than what I generally prefer. That said, this is the cigar that got me back into smoking cigars.

Macanudo Inspirado White: Probably my favorite when it comes to flavor. Macanudos seem to have this unique, nutty aroma that's really pleasant and hard to duplicate. They do seem to burn a little less evenly than the other cigars I've smoked, but that could be luck-of-the-draw / anecdotal. It's also a fairly mild cigar, but I don't mind that.

Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne: Really good all-around cigar. Doesn't smell quite as good as the Macanudo, but it's close.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2018-02-11 09:13:10 - Favorite cigars?

USMstang (303)

Re: Favorite cigars?

I've always liked Macanudos but if/when I smoke cigars, I tend to get no pussy and end up smoking other shit...like cigarettes.  And I am done with those fuckers.  I just have to mostly pass on cigars these days.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#3 2018-02-11 10:14:40 - Favorite cigars?

southern miss slacker (304)

You want a cigar, a real cigar. It's Cohiba. Made in Cuba by one of the most respected and esteemed cigar producers in the world. I bought one last week to smoke on  my birthday. Short and packed with the delicious flavor of Cuban grown tobbaco. Once you taste one you'll never smoke anything else.

#4 2018-02-11 12:04:47 - Favorite cigars?

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

if/when I smoke cigars, I tend to get no pussy

Hmmm... I'll be on the lookout for that effect.

#5 2018-02-11 12:33:43 - Favorite cigars?

USMstang (303)

cigarrette breath is bad, cigar breath is worse.  Unless you have a chick that also smokes cigars!  I don't.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#6 2018-02-11 14:56:30 - Favorite cigars?

AndreWhere (1252)

southern miss slacker wrote:

You want a cigar, a real cigar. It's Cohiba. Made in Cuba by one of the most respected and esteemed cigar producers in the world. I bought one last week to smoke on  my birthday. Short and packed with the delicious flavor of Cuban grown tobbaco. Once you taste one you'll never smoke anything else.

Hope you had a happy birthday. Sounds like you went all-out.

#7 2018-02-11 15:48:38 - Favorite cigars?

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

swisher_sweet_2_for_99_sweet_500__74054.1398759483.280.280.jpg?c=2

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#8 2018-02-11 23:09:05 - Favorite cigars?

stinkfist (764)

only gay people smoke cigars.....

and the gayer ones buy the cigarillos and unwrap to waste the 'smoke'.....

dark-purple-cannabis-nug-in-hand.jpg

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#9 2018-02-12 09:27:21 - Favorite cigars?

AndreWhere (1252)

stinkfist wrote:

Churchill was gay?

Emptying out a cigarillo seems to be the main way people smoke dope up here. It sure does smell better that way, I'll grant them that.

Haven't smoked it myself for a while now, but when I did, it fixed my problem with nightmares and sleep paralysis. Sleeping with a rosary under my pillow also helps.

#10 2018-02-12 10:58:02 - Favorite cigars?

TheChosenOne (295)

Bill Clinton knows the best idea for a cigar. Other than that, Macanudos is solid on the golf course with a beer. If you’re in an environment of Red, like Darius, I’d say can’t go wrong dark cohiba. Swisher Sweet, well, suppose once that green stanky plant is finally legalized sales should increase.

If you’re a first timer go with the light or medium.

#11 2018-02-12 11:37:52 - Favorite cigars?

EagleFWB (176)

Backwoods....there is no other

#12 2018-02-12 14:23:05 - Favorite cigars?

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

Churchill was gay?

Didn't you hear, Churchill, Brando and Richard Pryor had a 3some.

#13 2018-02-12 14:24:20 - Favorite cigars?

stinkfist wrote:

You're confusing cigar smokers with pipe smokers.

#14 2018-02-12 20:10:30 - Favorite cigars?

Noodles (29)

Just finishing a La Palina Classic. I have 3 stocked humidors. I smoke cigars every single day.
Favorites: La Duena, Hoyo de Monterrey, Crowned Heads, Henry Clay, Camacho, My Father, San Cristobal, Arturo Fuente, H. Upmann, AVO, Alec Bradley.

I usually sip a little Scotch with mine. Or strong coffee, preferably San Francisco Bay Kona Blend.

Nasty, expensive habit. But it's who I am.

When I'm not smoking cigars or listening to John Cox, I'm usually practicing my Beethoven on the piano.

Nerdsville.

Liked by:

#15 2018-02-12 20:29:15 - Favorite cigars?

stinkfist (764)

stinkfist wrote:

You're confusing cigar smokers with pipe smokers.

good god son.....you know my sensei humidor.....

#readbetweenthelines

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#16 2018-02-12 20:30:28 - Favorite cigars?

AndreWhere (1252)

Noodles wrote:

Just finishing a La Palina Classic. I have 3 stocked humidors. I smoke cigars every single day.
Favorites: La Duena, Hoyo de Monterrey, Crowned Heads, Henry Clay, Camacho, My Father, San Cristobal, Arturo Fuente, H. Upmann, AVO, Alec Bradley.

I usually sip a little Scotch with mine. Or strong coffee, preferably San Francisco Bay Kona Blend.

Nasty, expensive habit. But it's who I am.

When I'm not smoking cigars or listening to John Cox, I'm usually practicing my Beethoven on the piano.

Nerdsville.

I like to play piano, too, but I can't do much with my left hand other than just improvise on the chords. I did learn a few pieces in classical piano style once, reading from both clefs, but I'm not really good at it (or anything else). Took me a long time to admit it, and a longer time to make my peace with it.

#17 2018-02-12 20:39:32 - Favorite cigars?

Fake Ellis Johnson (11)

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

Churchill was gay?

Emptying out a cigarillo seems to be the main way people smoke dope up here. It sure does smell better that way, I'll grant them that.

Haven't smoked it myself for a while now, but when I did, it fixed my problem with nightmares and sleep paralysis. Sleeping with a rosary under my pillow also helps.

Sleep paralysis is the scariest thing I’ve ever experienced. I’ve found that a steady sleep schedule helps reduce the occurrences.

#18 2018-02-12 20:49:53 - Favorite cigars?

AndreWhere (1252)

Fake Ellis Johnson wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

Churchill was gay?

Sleep paralysis is the scariest thing I’ve ever experienced. I’ve found that a steady sleep schedule helps reduce the occurrences.

Yup, it's a result of sleep disturbance. The first time I experienced it, I was sharing a twin bed with a woman who had to get up really early. I didn't have to get up early, but I couldn't really sleep knowing that the alarm would be ringing in just a few hours. I also have a problem with vivid nightmares, which doesn't help. Stinkfist mentioned pot... I avoid it, but I must admit that not having those vivid dreams is definitely therapeutic.

#19 2018-02-12 21:33:03 - Favorite cigars?

Fake Ellis Johnson (11)

I wish I had a montage of me making funny noises hoping to wake my wife so that she’d wake me.

#20 2018-02-12 21:48:26 - Favorite cigars?

EagleFWB (176)

So exactly where do Stink and Andre tailgate for football games?.... Asking for a friend. wink

Liked by:

Board footer