CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-03 16:39:40 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

AndreWhere (1252)

The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

nastybunch - Thinks I'm an idiot because I didn't go along with his criticism of the halfback pass call at the end of the '12 Louisville game. I'd imagine the phrase "stupid city slicker" would come out  pretty quickly if you asked him about me.

SouthernMissSNu - I'm guessing he's a Sigma Nu. I criticized the decision to give ΣΝ the old Pike house after FlamingoGate. Kind of insinuated ΣΝ is small-time at USM. I can understand why that'd piss him off... but hey... you got the Pike house, man. Chill out.

HarborPointe - No idea on this one, except that I'm sure I posted something that pissed him off at some point.

stinkfist - He's somehow avoided Jeremy's ban hammer, so why not continue to post there? After some of the shit I've called him, honestly, posting here at all reveals him to be a pretty forgiving dude.

eaglecloaca - It's political. Y'all are all a bunch of knuckle-dragging Drumpf supporters. Maybe if I make a politics board he'll find his way here.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2017-09-03 16:46:09 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

Ace Barker (260)
Website

Re: The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

If I had not received the email from the owner of The Perch, I would have stayed and posted there and here. I liked the other conference sites and posted my trucks and received photos from the posters.

Ace...

#3 2017-09-03 16:51:05 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

admin (289)
Administrator

Ace Barker wrote:

If I had not received the email from the owner of The Perch, I would have stayed and posted there and here. I liked the other conference sites and posted my trucks and received photos from the posters.

Ace...

100% understandable. I posted there for something like 7 years. When Herr Sands started banning people, I did not want to get banned, and I made an effort to be nice... to a point. There's a limit to everything, though.

#4 2017-09-03 17:01:08 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

southern miss slacker (304)

somebody needs to tell harborpointe that his wife has been screwing around on him.  lol  lol

#5 2017-09-03 17:02:49 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

admin (289)
Administrator

southern miss slacker wrote:

somebody needs to tell harborpointe that his wife has been screwing around on him.  lol  lol

Geez, dude. Proportional response LMFAO.

#6 2017-09-03 18:32:29 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

southern miss slacker wrote:

Actually she is a lesbo....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#7 2017-09-03 18:37:20 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

SoMs Eagle (189)

Eaglepussy gets a new one torn every where he goes so I guess he's gunshy.

#8 2017-09-03 18:40:19 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

beagle (173)

AndreWhere wrote:

nastybunch - Thinks I'm an idiot because I didn't go along with his criticism of the halfback pass call at the end of the '12 Louisville game. I'd imagine the phrase "stupid city slicker" would come out  pretty quickly if you asked him about me.

SouthernMissSNu - I'm guessing he's a Sigma Nu. I criticized the decision to give ΣΝ the old Pike house after FlamingoGate. Kind of insinuated ΣΝ is small-time at USM. I can understand why that'd piss him off... but hey... you got the Pike house, man. Chill out.

HarborPointe - No idea on this one, except that I'm sure I posted something that pissed him off at some point.

stinkfist - He's somehow avoided Jeremy's ban hammer, so why not continue to post there? After some of the shit I've called him, honestly, posting here at all reveals him to be a pretty forgiving dude.

eaglecloaca - It's political. Y'all are all a bunch of knuckle-dragging Drumpf supporters. Maybe if I make a politics board he'll find his way here.

Some of those guys probably don't even know about this site yet.

"We played 12 SEC games when I was here, and 14 of those were on the road!"

- PW Underwood (RIP)

#9 2017-09-03 18:46:27 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

And some swagfags that are here keep posting over there for some reason?

#10 2017-09-03 19:39:24 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

SoMs Eagle (189)

99beers wrote:

And some swagfags that are here keep posting over there for some reason?

To much fun screwing with the idiots on the CUSA board. I can't wait to bitch slap Charlotte. Still can't believe we lost to that crap team last year.

#11 2017-09-03 21:40:38 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:

some of us can take a punch.....some can dish it out too when req'd.....

guess who I talked to last night???  EagleX.....I told him about this board...

his father is not doing well right now, but I'm certain he will enjoy this board when things settle down....

some of us focus on matters that matter.....too many take any bbs too seriously....

I have zero problem offering opinion or fact.....however, always know I'm going to roast any person that comes at me with bs playground rhetoric on this one.....

you chose 'unfiltered'.....you picked the right guy for that one.....

and to the beaver.....I'm clueless why you guys pick on him....he's harmless and has a great sense of humor....I don't get it....and I'm a Trumper

HP is class all the way....might be our best poster....

nasty is a toughie....he's steadfast in his crib....kid gloves with that guy...

SouthernMissSNu is a solid poster....

as I've mentioned too many times.....the EP mantra/rhetoric is a turn-off to many....and if this board morphs into that, I'll just give a queen wave at some point....

right now, I'm intrigued.....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#12 2017-09-03 21:47:18 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

stinkfist wrote:

some of us focus on matters that matter.....too many take any bbs too seriously....

I have zero problem offering opinion or fact.....however, always know I'm going to roast any person that comes at me with bs playground rhetoric on this one......

Says the troll with 13,000 post on a bbs...........  damn

Last edited by 99beers (2017-09-03 21:48:36)

#13 2017-09-03 21:50:17 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

beagle wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Some of those guys probably don't even know about this site yet.

I'm still trying to figure out how to share that info.....it's not easy and I'm stumped .....I don't want to lose the ability to communicate with a handful I enjoy on various boards over there.....most of you guys don't have history at that site.....I get that it's easy to abandon ship and move on.....andre's done one helluva job creating this board....

however, there's some really smart folk on that site I enjoy chatting with on various boards....it's a release mechanism for me....

#14 2017-09-03 21:50:18 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

stinkfist wrote:

as I've mentioned too many times.....the EP mantra/rhetoric is a turn-off to many....and if this board morphs into that, I'll just give a queen wave at some point....

Can you just go ahead and wave now you dumb fucker?  Save us some time, please.

#15 2017-09-03 21:52:48 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

I have zero problem offering opinion or fact.....however, always know I'm going to roast any person that comes at me with bs playground rhetoric on this one......

if you're going to come with a number, at least get it right......it's over 29k now....

you're one eerie dude that focuses on shite that is outside of your control....

do you realize how strange that is in scope???

I'll wear you the fuck out if that's the path you choose.....

#16 2017-09-03 21:55:16 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

if you're going to come with a number, at least get it right......it's over 29k now....

That is the path.........bring it fucktard.

#17 2017-09-03 21:55:47 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

Can you just go ahead and wave now you dumb fucker?  Save us some time, please.

your level of intelligence continues to shine.....what, are you worried I'll invade your safe space cuntry club???

Chicken+Little+3%5B1%5D.jpg

#18 2017-09-03 21:56:46 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

You over estimate your importance on the interweb...........  You are more of a swagfag kinda guy/dude.

#19 2017-09-03 21:57:41 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:

That is the path.........bring it fucktard.

I already did.....all you have is bs rhetoric as a response....

you're like a silly little girl.....

Last edited by stinkfist (2017-09-03 22:00:11)

#20 2017-09-03 21:59:04 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:

You over estimate your importance on the interweb...........  You are more of a swagfag kinda guy/dude.

no....you overestimate what is impotent [sic]....that is something you are very familiar with...

Board footer