CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-28 07:48:03 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

southern miss slacker (304)

Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

That's a pretty big retailer of guns. Let's hope everyone else follows their lead and we can finally get these weapons out of civilians hands once and for all.

http://pressroom.dicks.com/press-inform … t=20180227

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2018-02-28 07:53:38)

Liked by:

#2 2018-02-28 08:55:06 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

They will not sell any guns to a person under the age of 21 going forward regardless of local or state laws allowing 18 year olds to purchase weapons.

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#3 2018-02-28 09:08:16 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

They will not sell any guns to a person under the age of 21 going forward regardless of local or state laws allowing 18 year olds to purchase weapons.

This is wonderful common sense by Dick's. I plan on visiting their store today to tell them how much I appreciate their initiative and giving the NRA fanatics the middle finger.

#4 2018-02-28 09:10:44 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

skyvoyager (177)

southern miss slacker wrote:

That's a pretty big retailer of guns. Let's hope everyone else follows their lead and we can finally get these weapons out of civilians hands once and for all.

troll.jpg

Last edited by skyvoyager (2018-02-28 09:11:15)

Everyone has the right to be stupid... It's just that some people abuse the privilege.

Liked by:

#5 2018-02-28 09:21:26 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

trolling what? I sincerely meant what I said.

#6 2018-02-28 09:27:52 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

99beers (303)

Troll pauley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#7 2018-02-28 09:29:18 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

#8 2018-02-28 09:53:52 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

Talk about the hypocracy of Dicks (if that’s their actual name) and all you “left” nuts...and those who troll the interwebs celebrating this perceived victory by removing our lawd given rights today....
I find it amusing that you can still purchase this weapon this morning on “Dicks” website........it even qualifies for free shipping so those left wing wackos can just stay at home and purchase it in their unemployed, food stamp lovin paid for apartment by those of us who pay taxes.....this weapon is documented as killin more teenagers than any assault weapon ever created....hypocrites

46FCAAEC-75E5-4CDD-A5FF-DEF16BE14A73.jpeg

tenor.gif?itemid=5453116

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Liked by:

#9 2018-02-28 11:18:03 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

keyboard kowboy (72)

Okay , I will try not to insult you personally . Your ignorance of weapons leaves you unable to have an informed decision on this issue . While I personally could care less about owning an AR15 , the banning of such weapons would have zero impact on school safety . The guns I use to hunt with are far more capable of inflicting damage that an AR and none are automatic . Also, if they are banned I assure you anyone , ANYONE can get one to use for bad means . Any shotgun with high capacity would kill more quickly than an AR 15 . Any semi automatic hunting rifle that can be fitted with a high capacity clip is just as dangerous as an AR15 . Inform yourself on this issue .

#10 2018-02-28 11:27:05 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

You do what Australia did years ago. you ban them all. And that means the manufacturers must stop making them. They have not had a mass killing ever since. OWNED!!

#11 2018-02-28 11:37:55 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

skyvoyager (177)

keyboard kowboy wrote:

Okay , I will try not to insult you personally . Your ignorance of weapons leaves you unable to have an informed decision on this issue . While I personally could care less about owning an AR15 , the banning of such weapons would have zero impact on school safety . The guns I use to hunt with are far more capable of inflicting damage that an AR and none are automatic . Also, if they are banned I assure you anyone , ANYONE can get one to use for bad means . Any shotgun with high capacity would kill more quickly than an AR 15 . Any semi automatic hunting rifle that can be fitted with a high capacity clip is just as dangerous as an AR15 . Inform yourself on this issue .

dont-feed-the-trolls

Last edited by skyvoyager (2018-02-28 11:40:31)

Everyone has the right to be stupid... It's just that some people abuse the privilege.

#12 2018-02-28 11:39:51 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

skyvoyager wrote:
keyboard kowboy wrote:

dont-feed-the-trolls

No shit. Just read that crap he wrote.

#13 2018-02-28 11:50:14 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

keyboard kowboy (72)

You do what Australia did years ago. you ban them all. And that means the manufacturers must stop making them. They have not had a mass killing ever since. OWNED!!

Banning manufacture does NOTHING ABOUT THE millions already out there . And does nothing about the other weapons I referenced . Australia has absolutely nothing to do with our country . Your thinking is amazingly simplistic . Learn to think issues through and consider all variables -you will be a better , wiser person when you do .

#14 2018-02-28 12:01:19 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

AndreWhere (1252)

How many poor, cartoon-watching children have to die before we address the real issue: revolvers? Do you have any idea how much wallop a .44 Magnum bullet packs? An AR-15 is wimpy in comparison. And revolvers are also a key ingredient in the deadly game of Russian Roulette, which has already claimed the lives of too many Americans. Finally, revolvers are inexpensive. A nice S&W chambered in .357 Magnum retails for well under $1,800. It's no wonder our playgrounds are polluted with the scourge that is the wheelgun.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#15 2018-02-28 12:40:32 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

We just have to ban all guns Except hunting rifles. Same as they did in England. 2nd amendment says nothing at all about having the right to own specific firearms. So you get a hunting gun like they had back when they wrote the Constitution. And nothing more.

#16 2018-02-28 12:44:22 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

So you get a hunting gun like they had back when they wrote the Constitution. And nothing more.

source.gif

#17 2018-02-28 12:47:35 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

So you get a hunting gun like they had back when they wrote the Constitution. And nothing more.

source.gif

Exactly. That's exactly what you get to carry, and only that.

#18 2018-02-28 13:03:11 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

#19 2018-02-28 13:04:15 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

keyboard kowboy wrote:

Banning manufacture does NOTHING ABOUT THE millions already out there . And does nothing about the other weapons I referenced .

Sure it does You dumbass. This is how you do it. OWNED AGAIN!

https://youtu.be/1vpRzZl12xQ

#20 2018-02-28 13:06:40 - Dicks just announced not selling assault weapons anymore.

That's God damn right. Right there is what I'm talking about. That's right all day long. Goddamn right.

Board footer