CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2017-09-03 21:59:24 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

Re: The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

as I've mentioned too many times.....the EP mantra/rhetoric is a turn-off to many....and if this board morphs into that, I'll just give a queen wave at some point....

right now, I'm intrigued.....

Can you just go ahead and wave now you dumb fucker?  Save us some time, please.

your level of intelligence continues to shine.....what, are you worried I'll invade your safe space cuntry club???

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rY4C9ohyjLg/U … 5B1%5D.jpg

Your lack of intelligence is overwhelming..........   I have told you numerous time, I am not CC........  you to stupid to even realize that.  figure it out, then get back to me, you dumb fuck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

#22 2017-09-03 22:01:18 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:

Can you just go ahead and wave now you dumb fucker?  Save us some time, please.

your level of intelligence continues to shine.....what, are you worried I'll invade your safe space cuntry club???

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rY4C9ohyjLg/U … 5B1%5D.jpg

Your lack of intelligence is overwhelming..........   I have told you numerous time, I am not CC........  you to stupid to even realize that.  figure it out, then get back to me, you dumb fuck.

I know...you're BC....

enjoy.....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#23 2017-09-03 22:02:07 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

BTW....... swagfag ass licker fist boy.........   you didn't even graduate from So Miss....  tell the truth.  You fucking loser.

#24 2017-09-03 22:04:10 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

99beers wrote:

BTW....... swagfag ass licker fist boy.........   you didn't even graduate from So Miss....  tell the truth.  You fucking loser.

and here you are.....a graduate under daddy's thumb, dog cussing a nobody.....

that should make you sleep better at night.....

#25 2017-09-03 22:06:05 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:

you got the nobody right.  you wanted to play boy.......  I haven't even laid out the good stuff yet.  Keep on.

#26 2017-09-03 22:09:36 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

SoMs Eagle (189)

stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

some of us focus on matters that matter.....too many take any bbs too seriously....

I have zero problem offering opinion or fact.....however, always know I'm going to roast any person that comes at me with bs playground rhetoric on this one......

Says the troll with 13,000 post on a bbs...........  damn

if you're going to come with a number, at least get it right......it's over 29k now....

you're one eerie dude that focuses on shite that is outside of your control....

do you realize how strange that is in scope???

I'll wear you the fuck out if that's the path you choose.....

I don't think he has the stamina.....

#27 2017-09-03 22:11:20 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:

you got the nobody right.  you wanted to play boy.......  I haven't even laid out the good stuff yet.  Keep on.

my rep number is now 846....that should make you all warm and fozzy....

go ahead and lay it out....say it, or shut your fucking yammer....

I'll sue you for slander faster than taking a morning shite.....

#28 2017-09-03 22:13:58 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

stinkfist wrote:
99beers wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

my rep number is now 846....that should make you all warm and fozzy....

go ahead and lay it out....say it, or shut your fucking yammer....

I'll sue you for slander faster than taking a morning shite.....

ahhhh.........hit a nerve did I?   Truth can't be slander.......   Best thing you can do is pack you shit and leave boy.  Or I will sick CC on you again for a second azz whoopin boy.

#29 2017-09-03 22:18:14 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

I find it slightly ironic that you are participating in something you despised about the old eagle post, and it's posters.  Mud slinging at it's finest, and you are right in the middle.  But you didn't like all that, did you?

#30 2017-09-03 22:24:59 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

Hey stinkpussy.......  who you going to go and cry to?  I mean, you have been insulted on the bbs....   you must defend yourself.  No stupid point button, no mods to defend your honor, what the fuck you do?   Your former status on the swagfag board mean nothing here, do you understand?   So, go back to where you can complain, send your crying pm's to mods, and get your way.

#31 2017-09-03 22:27:47 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

SwagFist must have gone to bed.  Digging ditches is hard work......  night night my boy.....

#32 2017-09-03 22:32:37 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

Oh, I just see where you again posted on SwagFags Board.  You can't let it go, can you Stinkpussy?  Can't waste all dem cred points can we?  How about you commit to one board or the other.  ?  I prefer the other.

#33 2017-09-03 22:33:18 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

you won the war of lunacy....

PLCOR6P.gif,,&width=378&height=378&trim=true

#34 2017-09-03 22:35:17 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

99beers wrote:

Oh, I just see where you again posted on SwagFags Board.  You can't let it go, can you Stinkpussy?  Can't waste all dem cred points can we?  How about you commit to one board or the other.  ?  I prefer the other.

you're on tilt.....

I don't give two shites what you prefer.....

you're one sad person....

#35 2017-09-03 22:38:53 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

stinkfist wrote:

I'll wear you the fuck out if that's the path you choose.....

but, you wrote this........  kinda like a challenge, heh?

#36 2017-09-03 22:40:14 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

99beers (303)

Night Stinky, it's been fun playing with you.  See you in the morning!  Kiss, kiss.....

#37 2017-09-04 07:29:23 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

AEIOUSometimesWhy (0)

AndreWhere wrote:

nastybunch - Thinks I'm an idiot because I didn't go along with his criticism of the halfback pass call at the end of the '12 Louisville game. I'd imagine the phrase "stupid city slicker" would come out  pretty quickly if you asked him about me.

SouthernMissSNu - I'm guessing he's a Sigma Nu. I criticized the decision to give ΣΝ the old Pike house after FlamingoGate. Kind of insinuated ΣΝ is small-time at USM. I can understand why that'd piss him off... but hey... you got the Pike house, man. Chill out.

HarborPointe - No idea on this one, except that I'm sure I posted something that pissed him off at some point.

stinkfist - He's somehow avoided Jeremy's ban hammer, so why not continue to post there? After some of the shit I've called him, honestly, posting here at all reveals him to be a pretty forgiving dude.

eaglecloaca - It's political. Y'all are all a bunch of knuckle-dragging Drumpf supporters. Maybe if I make a politics board he'll find his way here.

I'm here. Not mad or butthurt. I'm out of the loop on a lot of the inside jokes many of you former EP guys have. So Just have been browsing as a guest. I never posted much on the other sites. Same philosophy here.

#38 2017-09-04 07:49:58 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

AndreWhere (1252)

AEIOUSometimesWhy wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

nastybunch - Thinks I'm an idiot because I didn't go along with his criticism of the halfback pass call at the end of the '12 Louisville game. I'd imagine the phrase "stupid city slicker" would come out  pretty quickly if you asked him about me.

SouthernMissSNu - I'm guessing he's a Sigma Nu. I criticized the decision to give ΣΝ the old Pike house after FlamingoGate. Kind of insinuated ΣΝ is small-time at USM. I can understand why that'd piss him off... but hey... you got the Pike house, man. Chill out.

HarborPointe - No idea on this one, except that I'm sure I posted something that pissed him off at some point.

stinkfist - He's somehow avoided Jeremy's ban hammer, so why not continue to post there? After some of the shit I've called him, honestly, posting here at all reveals him to be a pretty forgiving dude.

eaglecloaca - It's political. Y'all are all a bunch of knuckle-dragging Drumpf supporters. Maybe if I make a politics board he'll find his way here.

I'm here. Not mad or butthurt. I'm out of the loop on a lot of the inside jokes many of you former EP guys have. So Just have been browsing as a guest. I never posted much on the other sites. Same philosophy here.

Glad you made it. Enjoy the [former] Pike house.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#39 2017-09-04 08:04:37 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

stinkfist (764)

AEIOUSometimesWhy wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

it's a dadgum circle jerk that too many don't want to deal with.....ya nailed it!

having said that, I'm a alpha stubborn feller at times....

when you do post, know that I enjoy your thoughts....I wish more would share theirs....I also understand why 'they' are apprehensive....

some of these pricks.........well.........they're simply pricks......

#40 2017-09-04 08:09:58 - The people who are still hanging on over at the gulag, and (?) why

AEIOUSoumetimesWhy ()

AndreWhere wrote:
AEIOUSometimesWhy wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Glad you made it. Enjoy the [former] Pike house.

I'll eventually get around to signing up for here and post both places (yeah yeah I know not a popular decision among some of you). As far as the flamingo compound, I'm an alumnus and wasn't there for very long when they got that house. Seems like they're doing well now.

Board footer