CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2018-03-31 22:11:54 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

AndreWhere (370)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 3,926
Website

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

USMstang wrote:
tg300 wrote:
USMstang wrote:

I'm wondering why I got two tater tots for a true post.  I was in banking on the Coast back when all that went down and it was widely known among bankers that Go Zone Funding was utilized for the Bama condos among other things.  Meanwhile, every Coast city has yet to come close to rebuilding anything anywhere near the beachfront for lack of funding and cost of insurance coupled with strict FEMA guidelines. 

Don't get me started on the political bullshit from start to now on the BP money.  I can go on for a long time with that shit because I cashed the paychecks for the mouth-breathers from the Delta that couldn't sign their own names for endorsements purposes.  I also had a buddy that was a supervisor and he had some stories that would make you puke about how the oil/tar was gathered or rather, not gathered.

Perhaps because of the effort/lack of effort made by our 'leaders.'  I'm pretty sure one was from me.

Point out the folks in leadership positions past or present that were worth even 1/4 of their salary...you can't.  They suck. Period.

Not sure if head corch counts as a leadership position for purposes of this question, but Fedora was worth every penny. The rest of them, I wouldn't trust to babysit my kids or even detail my car.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#22 2018-03-31 22:12:44 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

stinkfist (207)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 1,282

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

USMstang wrote:

I'm wondering why I got two tater tots for a true post.  I was in banking on the Coast back when all that went down and it was widely known among bankers that Go Zone Funding was utilized for the Bama condos among other things.  Meanwhile, every Coast city has yet to come close to rebuilding anything anywhere near the beachfront for lack of funding and cost of insurance coupled with strict FEMA guidelines. 

Don't get me started on the political bullshit from start to now on the BP money.  I can go on for a long time with that shit because I cashed the paychecks for the mouth-breathers from the Delta that couldn't sign their own names for endorsements purposes.  I also had a buddy that was a supervisor and he had some stories that would make you puke about how the oil/tar was gathered or rather, not gathered.


all I know is I liked it and a tater got ya extra one.....

your posit was fundamentally solid and deserved a double dose of yummy....

Offline

Liked by:

#23 2018-03-31 22:25:04 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

admin (172)
Administrator
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,735
Website

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

stinkfist wrote:
USMstang wrote:

I'm wondering why I got two tater tots for a true post.  I was in banking on the Coast back when all that went down and it was widely known among bankers that Go Zone Funding was utilized for the Bama condos among other things.  Meanwhile, every Coast city has yet to come close to rebuilding anything anywhere near the beachfront for lack of funding and cost of insurance coupled with strict FEMA guidelines. 

Don't get me started on the political bullshit from start to now on the BP money.  I can go on for a long time with that shit because I cashed the paychecks for the mouth-breathers from the Delta that couldn't sign their own names for endorsements purposes.  I also had a buddy that was a supervisor and he had some stories that would make you puke about how the oil/tar was gathered or rather, not gathered.


all I know is I liked it and a tater got ya extra one.....

your posit was fundamentally solid and deserved a double dose of yummy....

I'm just happy about how the tot appears instantly, without a page refresh or any other rigamarole. That wasn't easy to accomplish. I had to hack the mainframe's IP address using a Visual Basic GUI.

Offline

Liked by:

#24 2018-03-31 22:28:13 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

USMstang (155)
Member
From: 7 miles North of Cat Island
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 777

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

When I say leadership, I mean University Prez, AD, boards of supervisors, mayor, state reps, and then onto the local hotshot arrogant mother fuckers that control all those aforementioned cocksuckers. The latter category are bank presidents and all the thieves that were publicly uncovered during the days of the General.  All of these losers have a hand in our demise.  Sadly, some of them are large donors by our standards but are also self-centered greedy bastards.  I know of at least 2 (bankers) for instance that act all hot shit, make a small fortune (that they are not worth), graduated USM, and one is not a donor in any way, the other is at a meager level in comparison to his social stature (get a football program or look at the EC listings on the website by name, it's there for all to see).

My point is that these folks all profit in some way from USM but don't return the favor.  I'd rather see them skip their shitty donations and just peddle some influence instead.  The reason that it goes the way it does at USM as opposed to UAB is because our "leaders" have no leadership abilities.  Theirs obviously do!


Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Offline

#25 2018-03-31 22:33:41 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

USMstang (155)
Member
From: 7 miles North of Cat Island
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 777

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

As for our coaches, pretty much all of them across the board are given a chicken shit and tasked with turning it into chicken salad.  Most all of them earn their keep with all they have to juggle at the rate of pay awarded.  I don't expect them to do the jobs of their bosses even tho Fedora did.


Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Offline

#26 2018-03-31 23:00:04 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

AndreWhere (370)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 3,926
Website

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

USMstang wrote:

When I say leadership, I mean University Prez, AD, boards of supervisors, mayor, state reps, and then onto the local hotshot arrogant mother fuckers that control all those aforementioned cocksuckers.

Yup. That's pretty much why I qualified my statement about Fedora. As much as he was paid, he was still just a hired gun.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#27 2018-03-31 23:09:38 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

AndreWhere (370)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 3,926
Website

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

USMstang wrote:

As for our coaches, pretty much all of them across the board are given a chicken shit and tasked with turning it into chicken salad.  Most all of them earn their keep with all they have to juggle at the rate of pay awarded.  I don't expect them to do the jobs of their bosses even tho Fedora did.

From a facilities standpoint, I agree.

From a talent standpoint, I think Hopson has been given more than chicken shit. The man coached USM to a 7-6 finish in 2016 with Nick Mullens and Ito Smith on the roster.

I realize Mullens missed a couple of games, but USM lost to UTSA 55-32 in one of the games where Mullens did play. Ito Smith also had 99 yards rushing in that game.

Hopson is supposed to be a defensive coach. How do you coach a team to a 55-32 loss to UTSA, with Mullens and Smith in the backfield, and still call yourself that?

I think Hopson et al. take weeks off. I think they do the minimum to keep their jobs. They aren't worthy of their assignments.

I hope they prove me wrong.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#28 2018-04-01 10:03:06 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

Black Diamond Reb (155)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 634

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

Those mean University Prez, AD, boards of supervisors, mayor, state reps, and local hotshot arrogant mother fuckers. They just hate Southern.


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

Online

Liked by:

#29 2018-04-01 22:44:46 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

USMstang (155)
Member
From: 7 miles North of Cat Island
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 777

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

Black Diamond Reb wrote:

Those mean University Prez, AD, boards of supervisors, mayor, state reps, and local hotshot arrogant mother fuckers. They just hate Southern.

BDR, I've never thought of you as a troll until now. Get the dick out of your eyes and read what the fuck I said.  I don't think they don't like USM, they are all imposters and have no clue how to make anything better...or worse for that matter.   UAB has long passed USM because of this shit.  And none of us can disagree with it.  We all know it's not a new concept and we all knew it was coming but it doesn't make it any easier to live thru it.


Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Offline

#30 2018-04-02 19:47:04 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

SoMs Eagle (38)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 245

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

USMstang wrote:
Black Diamond Reb wrote:

Those mean University Prez, AD, boards of supervisors, mayor, state reps, and local hotshot arrogant mother fuckers. They just hate Southern.

BDR, I've never thought of you as a troll until now. Get the dick out of your eyes and read what the fuck I said.  I don't think they don't like USM, they are all imposters and have no clue how to make anything better...or worse for that matter.   UAB has long passed USM because of this shit.  And none of us can disagree with it.  We all know it's not a new concept and we all knew it was coming but it doesn't make it any easier to live thru it.

I know it’s not your first day here. He hardly ever adds anything of substance. Of course not many of the rest of us do either.....but at least we try.

Offline

#31 2018-04-02 20:00:19 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

AndreWhere (370)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 3,926
Website

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

SoMs Eagle wrote:
USMstang wrote:
Black Diamond Reb wrote:

Those mean University Prez, AD, boards of supervisors, mayor, state reps, and local hotshot arrogant mother fuckers. They just hate Southern.

BDR, I've never thought of you as a troll until now. Get the dick out of your eyes and read what the fuck I said.  I don't think they don't like USM, they are all imposters and have no clue how to make anything better...or worse for that matter.   UAB has long passed USM because of this shit.  And none of us can disagree with it.  We all know it's not a new concept and we all knew it was coming but it doesn't make it any easier to live thru it.

I know it’s not your first day here. He hardly ever adds anything of substance. Of course not many of the rest of us do either.....but at least we try.

I suspect that if he were a more direct communicator, BDR would tell us that USM got lucky and punched above its weight for a surprisingly long time, but that there was never any reason to expect that to continue. Hence the mockery of any search for someone to blame.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#32 2018-04-02 20:00:34 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

Black Diamond Reb (155)
Member
From: Palmers Crossing, Mississippi
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 634

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

USMstang wrote:

BDR, I've never thought of you as a troll until now.



https://youtu.be/flBqojLpAnI


"I don't think being in the 6th best conference is too bad."

Online

#33 2018-04-02 20:53:02 - UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

USMstang (155)
Member
From: 7 miles North of Cat Island
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 777

Re: UAB Football Program Has Now Officially Passed Southern Miss

Yah you do care... lol


Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

Offline

Board footer