CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2018-04-22 16:54:12 - USM Football

stinkfist (764)

Re: USM Football

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

I don't usually correct these, but that is not what I wrote. If Keon plays QB in the NFL, I will eat my houndstooth fedora.

that's his shtick 99% of the time.....he's a troll squeezed from the finest of grapes....I've simply learned to respond in kind.....ol' colonel angus can be witty at times.....

beers is simply a whiny bitch troll with some lingering issues under the skull cap.....

slacker is off the grid for some reason.....I have to wonder if it's due to the other board issues that were threatened, his health, or he finally got sick of being a bitch....

In fairness to BDR, I did leave open the possibility that Keon could play in the NFL, albeit not at QB. I do think he could, if the stars aligned right, but being Hopson's anointed QB is not a part of that plan. BDR may just think he's too thick-skulled to do anything at all in the NFL. I don't know, I'm not a scout.

I texted Slacker about something unrelated to the board or USM not too long ago. He's alive and at large. I guess he really is just pissed that I wouldn't give him my Comcast login information.

thanks.....hopefully I see him at mgm park next month........it's been a handful of years now....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#22 2018-04-22 20:55:23 - USM Football

USMstang (303)

As for Howard, Jack is pretty much his equal after one Spring.  KH has 2 years of this system under his belt...if he was worth two shits, he would be far and away better than Abraham or Marcelo or even Hankins at this point.  Look at Hankins' numbers against the same DBs that Keon threw against.  Jack had a better looking group of DBs to throw against.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#23 2018-04-23 18:29:57 - USM Football

99beers (303)

stinkfist wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:

that's his shtick 99% of the time.....he's a troll squeezed from the finest of grapes....I've simply learned to respond in kind.....ol' colonel angus can be witty at times.....

beers is simply a whiny bitch troll with some lingering issues under the skull cap.....

slacker is off the grid for some reason.....I have to wonder if it's due to the other board issues that were threatened, his health, or he finally got sick of being a bitch....

In fairness to BDR, I did leave open the possibility that Keon could play in the NFL, albeit not at QB. I do think he could, if the stars aligned right, but being Hopson's anointed QB is not a part of that plan. BDR may just think he's too thick-skulled to do anything at all in the NFL. I don't know, I'm not a scout.

I texted Slacker about something unrelated to the board or USM not too long ago. He's alive and at large. I guess he really is just pissed that I wouldn't give him my Comcast login information.

thanks.....hopefully I see him at mgm park next month........it's been a handful of years now....

You two stupid fuckers deserve each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech SwagFag can eat zombie feces...loser. #PoundSand

Board footer