CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-06 12:55:06 - Old Metairie's most conspicuous LSU fan shot dead

AndreWhere (1252)

Old Metairie's most conspicuous LSU fan shot dead

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/201 … you_n.html

If you've lived in the area you've probably seen his aggressively LSU-themed house and truck. Well, he's left us now, after he made the mistake of bringing a garden hose to a gun fight. Reaction has been pretty mixed; unsurprisingly, Big Lee was (at a minimum) a little eccentric.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2018-05-06 14:38:12 - Old Metairie's most conspicuous LSU fan shot dead

southern miss slacker (304)

Re: Old Metairie's most conspicuous LSU fan shot dead

I love the quote by a neighbor. "you don't mess with an old man".  I bet he won't be spraying people with a hose anymore. Loudmouth fat coon ass had no respect for others. He Got what he deserved. Let the old man go.

#3 2018-05-06 17:32:45 - Old Metairie's most conspicuous LSU fan shot dead

AndreWhere (1252)

Comments from the chick he posted a Facebook video with the morning of his assassination, Shannon Couch:

"Here is to all that have posted negative things about the infamous video. FIRST OF ALL IT IS A JOKE, WE WERE LAUGHING AT PPL WHO CANT DANCE. that was the first day i smiled bc here is the kicker after my daughters asking me to leave the disastrous situation I was in I left w the clothes on my back. I nevser eat and barely sleep bc i am determined to give my babies what they are used to. They have slept by their dad yes bc I want things back to normal as fast as possible.Although it would be a cake walk to call several of you out for way more but it is not worth my time. Grow up for Christ sake and consider the consequences ppl can suffer fot lies and exaggerating stories. Excuse me for being silly. And sorry that ive lost weight when all my friends and family turned their back on me. Stress is a SOB when you and your daughters lives were disrupted on a weekly occasion.All of you have a blessed day, enjoy the video. To the few of you that know I would die tomorrow to see my kids smile, karma shows no mercy. When something happens tragic in your life, I wont judge you, bc im not fake. Thank God Austin knows me and knows my intention but aside from the 4 of you who defended me, the rest of you can interrupt your life to make mine worse, funny thing is at some point each and every one of you probably came to me in the past bc my heart is too big, I dont judge and I know not everything's what it seems."

#4 2018-05-06 17:33:55 - Old Metairie's most conspicuous LSU fan shot dead

AndreWhere (1252)

That's just classic Vaguebook.

#5 2018-05-06 18:05:18 - Old Metairie's most conspicuous LSU fan shot dead

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:

Comments from the chick he posted a Facebook video with the morning of his assassination, Shannon Couch:

"Here is to all that have posted negative things about the infamous video. FIRST OF ALL IT IS A JOKE, WE WERE LAUGHING AT PPL WHO CANT DANCE. that was the first day i smiled bc here is the kicker after my daughters asking me to leave the disastrous situation I was in I left w the clothes on my back. I nevser eat and barely sleep bc i am determined to give my babies what they are used to. They have slept by their dad yes bc I want things back to normal as fast as possible.Although it would be a cake walk to call several of you out for way more but it is not worth my time. Grow up for Christ sake and consider the consequences ppl can suffer fot lies and exaggerating stories. Excuse me for being silly. And sorry that ive lost weight when all my friends and family turned their back on me. Stress is a SOB when you and your daughters lives were disrupted on a weekly occasion.All of you have a blessed day, enjoy the video. To the few of you that know I would die tomorrow to see my kids smile, karma shows no mercy. When something happens tragic in your life, I wont judge you, bc im not fake. Thank God Austin knows me and knows my intention but aside from the 4 of you who defended me, the rest of you can interrupt your life to make mine worse, funny thing is at some point each and every one of you probably came to me in the past bc my heart is too big, I dont judge and I know not everything's what it seems."

she could have just said, "I don't have teeef and my pussy is 40 grits in the morning until my meth biatch shows up"

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

#6 2018-05-06 18:49:10 - Old Metairie's most conspicuous LSU fan shot dead

AndreWhere (1252)

Like this shit? LMAO.

large__47557.1505195988.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

Board footer