CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-07 18:57:19 - Major rule changes in football this year

southern miss slacker (304)

Major rule changes in football this year

You can now fair catch kickoffs inside 25 and have ball placed at the 25.  You must have under shirts tucked snd jerseys must cover belly and back. . 40 second clock starts immediately after kickoffs, TD s and field goals. No more farting around wasting time on the sidelines  and shit. And knees must be covered by kneepads now. the leaping call has been clarified, But not very well. You can only leap in the gap of 2 linemen. These are the new rules for 2018. You can trust what I just said. I have cred.

Last edited by southern miss slacker (2018-05-07 18:59:51)

#2 2018-05-07 19:33:51 - Major rule changes in football this year

AndreWhere (1252)

Re: Major rule changes in football this year

southern miss slacker wrote:

knees must be covered by kneepads now.

Pure heresy.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#3 2018-05-08 10:59:02 - Major rule changes in football this year

Mlytc (24)

You can now fair catch kickoffs inside 25 and have ball placed at the 25.  You must have under shirts tucked snd jerseys must cover belly and back. . 40 second clock starts immediately after kickoffs, TD s and field goals. No more farting around wasting time on the sidelines  and shit. And knees must be covered by kneepads now. the leaping call has been clarified, But not very well. You can only leap in the gap of 2 linemen. These are the new rules for 2018. You can trust what I just said. I have cred.

Starting the 40 second clock immediately after kickoffs, TDs and field goals won't change anything because of media timeouts.

#4 2018-05-08 10:59:35 - Major rule changes in football this year

Mlytc (24)

AndreWhere wrote:

knees must be covered by kneepads now.

Pure heresy.

That you, Nick?

#5 2018-05-08 11:59:52 - Major rule changes in football this year

southern miss slacker (304)

Mlytc wrote:

Starting the 40 second clock immediately after kickoffs, TDs and field goals won't change anything because of media timeouts.

You don't always have media timeouts after these. As for USM, We don't have any media. so stay put in your seat.

#6 2018-05-10 11:54:09 - Major rule changes in football this year

Mlytc (24)

Mlytc wrote:

You don't always have media timeouts after these. As for USM, We don't have any media. so stay put in your seat.

We may not have media but it didnt stop the red-shirt man from holding up play way too much last season.

#7 2018-05-11 07:09:05 - Major rule changes in football this year

SigEagle88 (10)

With the 40 second post-kickoff rule in place, I foresee a few delay-of-game calls on us early on. We appear to be able to fiddle-fart around with the best of 'em getting on the field.

Liked by:

#8 2018-05-12 14:27:37 - Major rule changes in football this year

AndreWhere (1252)

Mlytc wrote:
Mlytc wrote:

We may not have media but it didnt stop the red-shirt man from holding up play way too much last season.

Radio ads for Cease Fire Wireless.

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Board footer