CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#21 2018-05-23 21:28:19 - What happens if the CUSA baseball tournament gets rained out?

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Re: What happens if the CUSA baseball tournament gets rained out?

USM UAB now scheduled for 12:30 tomorrow........right in the middle of the thunderstorm in the forecast......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#22 2018-05-23 21:34:02 - What happens if the CUSA baseball tournament gets rained out?

AndreWhere (1252)

Black Diamond Reb wrote:

Rescheduled for 12:30 TTThursday.

Damn, that sucks. I'll already be in prison for selling Lenny Dykstra a Ziploc bag full of crumbled up Paxil and Vicodin. Live and learn....

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#23 2018-05-23 21:39:56 - What happens if the CUSA baseball tournament gets rained out?

AndreWhere wrote:
Black Diamond Reb wrote:

Rescheduled for 12:30 TTThursday.

Damn, that sucks. I'll already be in prison for selling Lenny Dykstra a Ziploc bag full of crumbled up Paxil and Vicodin. Live and learn....

Mets now have a 4.5 game lead the NL East in convictions......

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

#24 2018-05-23 21:42:36 - What happens if the CUSA baseball tournament gets rained out?

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:

Tourney is going to get cancelled......Biloxi has a 50%-70% chance of thunderstorms between 10am-3pm tomorrow. That’s not even mentioning Friday and Saturday.

Any bets this gets moved to a single elimination format ASAP? It’s the only card Judy has left to play....

A single-elimination tournament among the top few contenders would make far too much sense for CUSA to ever consider it. Never forget we have locked in "stupid," ripped the knob off, and tossed the knob into the ocean around Hawaii.

Probably too rainy for that anyway...

the entire day was due to 'lightning' and ze rules.....

it barely rained....

and the lightning was all 'horizontal flash'.....

this is what happens when you set standards that are completely fucked the fuck up......

wtfe......I hope we don't play a gawdammed game at this point.....

it would give us an op to set a black bear trap and possibly host a super with a YUGE "if"....(cue BDR and how they fucked that one up today....dipshits)

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Liked by:

#25 2018-05-23 21:49:52 - What happens if the CUSA baseball tournament gets rained out?

AndreWhere (1252)

stinkfist wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

A single-elimination tournament among the top few contenders would make far too much sense for CUSA to ever consider it. Never forget we have locked in "stupid," ripped the knob off, and tossed the knob into the ocean around Hawaii.

it barely rained....

this is what happens when you set standards that are completely fucked the fuck up......

it would give us an op to set a black bear trap and possibly host a super with a YUGE "if"....(cue BDR and how they fucked that one up today....dipshits)

Thank you for confirming what I pretty much knew already.

"There was lightning spotted 10 miles away." Who gives a shit? The Braves and the Cubs finished a game in a driving rain last month.

Liked by:

#26 2018-05-23 21:51:05 - What happens if the CUSA baseball tournament gets rained out?

stinkfist wrote:

it barely rained....

La Tech and Rice still in a holding pattern. Assume they finish tonight. If we somehow play tomorrow then give Sandlin the ball and shut him down after 7 innings until next weekend......period. Have Powers on a limited pitch count in game 2. One would hope Judy will make this a one and done format before breakfast......

Liked by:

#27 2018-05-23 21:52:24 - What happens if the CUSA baseball tournament gets rained out?

AndreWhere (1252)

And yeah... there's no reason to hope for a CUSA tournament at all at this point. Feed the Tendinitis Mafia good spaghetti and save the ammo for the battles that count. Judy's World can go the way of the U-Haul as far as I am concerned.

#28 2018-05-23 21:59:45 - What happens if the CUSA baseball tournament gets rained out?

Alright.....so now Rice La Tech has been suspended....they will continue after the 9am game is done......zero chance we start at 12:30 now......what a joke

#29 2018-05-23 22:03:03 - What happens if the CUSA baseball tournament gets rained out?

AndreWhere (1252)

I can't fix CUSA baseball, so here's a song instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtfw4xKCO3E

#30 2018-05-23 22:25:52 - What happens if the CUSA baseball tournament gets rained out?

stinkfist (764)

AndreWhere wrote:
stinkfist wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

it barely rained....

Thank you for confirming what I pretty much knew already.

"There was lightning spotted 10 miles away." Who gives a shit? The Braves and the Cubs finished a game in a driving rain last month.

don't get me started.....nuts zongo is drunk and stoned.....

that dyke couldn't be plugged with a small handed pecker.....

95368035975122i7o8%5B1%5D.jpg493758851198d75b9e7118c23f42f2ad02c1efee979.gif

Board footer