CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-04 21:09:46 - USM is #95 in the Orlando Sentinel preseason college football rankings

AndreWhere (1252)

USM is #95 in the Orlando Sentinel preseason college football rankings

If there were ever a periodical that knew what a national championship contender looked like, it would have to be the venerable Orlando Sentinel. Fishing guides across central Florida praise it for its absorbency and tear resistance.

In any case, this year's offseason finds the Sentinel ranking USM #95 of approximately 10,000 FBS football teams:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/c … story.html

In my mind, this could quite possibly be generous. I fully anticipate a collapse worthy of JMB (Johson-Maples-Buckley).

Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

#2 2018-06-05 05:19:26 - USM is #95 in the Orlando Sentinel preseason college football rankings

tg300 (439)

Re: USM is #95 in the Orlando Sentinel preseason college football rankings

AndreWhere wrote:

If there were ever a periodical that knew what a national championship contender looked like, it would have to be the venerable Orlando Sentinel. Fishing guides across central Florida praise it for its absorbency and tear resistance.

In any case, this year's offseason finds the Sentinel ranking USM #95 of approximately 10,000 FBS football teams:

In my mind, this could quite possibly be generous. I fully anticipate a collapse worthy of JMB (Johson-Maples-Buckley).

Raise and extension.

#3 2018-06-05 08:04:13 - USM is #95 in the Orlando Sentinel preseason college football rankings

AndreWhere (1252)

tg300 wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:

Raise and extension.

Balloons and Lollipops.

#4 2018-06-05 08:55:53 - USM is #95 in the Orlando Sentinel preseason college football rankings

Nugget's Ghostbuster (1627)

Man.....if that happens you will set this program back another 3-5 years.....

I’m curious if our AD has either requested or been asked to interview for the USF opening. I would love to know either way just to confirm his short timer/lack of commitment to his current over paid gig.

I wonder if LGBTQBennett and what’s his face realize how fragile the remaining fan base really is right now. We are one horrendous season away from sub 12K games all season and the remaining donors shifting to the arts instead......

bold-bluff-dogs-playing-poker-by-cm-coolidge-framed-graphic-art.jpg

"There was a great deal of character on that field today. They are for real, no doubt about it. This was no fluke." - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Liked by:

#5 2018-06-06 20:25:32 - USM is #95 in the Orlando Sentinel preseason college football rankings

USMstang (303)

I hope all the opposing coaches read and believe the shit in the article.

As for our AD and LGBTQBennett, those two stupid mother fuckers don't have a GD clue about anything going on around here.  Gilbert is a lying ass MF that is only capable of taking a year to half-ass publish a dream list without any idea on how to accomplish said dream list.  At this point, I'll keep donating in spite of those jackoffs in hopes that some bigger idiots hire them away!  Our athletic foundation must be loaded with a bunch of fuckin trust fund babies to tolerate this shit.

Still sleeping with a Dixie Darling!

#6 2018-06-06 21:51:11 - USM is #95 in the Orlando Sentinel preseason college football rankings

AndreWhere (1252)

USMstang wrote:

LGBTQBennett

rb.gif

Board footer