CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-01 13:12:40 - $100 Million

Mao Tse-gore (48)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-29
Posts: 184

$100 Million

If I had $1 million to give them they wouldn't take it because I'd have firm conditions for its use.

https://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/sto … 878275002/


We still suck bigtime.

Offline

Liked by:

#2 2018-08-01 15:49:31 - $100 Million

Trump fan (2)
Member
From: rural texas
Registered: 2017-09-23
Posts: 11

Re: $100 Million

Bild a confederite meusum and PUT THE FLAGG BAK UP!!$

Woodn’t let it bee used for iny women progrum ether

Last edited by Trump fan (2018-08-01 15:59:30)

Offline

#3 2018-08-01 16:33:09 - $100 Million

AndreWhere (513)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,693

Re: $100 Million

Trump fan wrote:

Woodn’t let it bee used for iny women progrum ether

Not even the Woodrow Wilson Center for Pipe / Slipper Logistics?


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#4 2018-08-01 20:35:09 - $100 Million

B&GBU (50)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-27
Posts: 197

Re: $100 Million

Mao Tse-gore wrote:

If I had $1 million to give them they wouldn't take it because I'd have firm conditions for its use.

https://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/sto … 878275002/

That'd be a hoot!

And along with the proceeds from the sale of current campus to William Carey for their medical school, wonder how far the endowment would get us toward a new coast campus?

You want support from the CoH, just the whispering rumor of such consideration would bring them to attention smartly with fresh haircuts.


"Winning is relative."

Online

#5 2018-08-01 20:49:52 - $100 Million

AndreWhere (513)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 4,693

Re: $100 Million

B&GBU wrote:
Mao Tse-gore wrote:

If I had $1 million to give them they wouldn't take it because I'd have firm conditions for its use.

https://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/sto … 878275002/

That'd be a hoot!

And along with the proceeds from the sale of current campus to William Carey for their medical school, wonder how far the endowment would get us toward a new coast campus?

You want support from the CoH, just the whispering rumor of such consideration would bring them to attention smartly with fresh haircuts.

Hattiesburg had its chance to vote up or down on USM ~15 years ago. They made their feelings known then. Fuck 'em. They're too busy trying to resuscitate corpses to help the living.


Bring back Reed V. "Pie" TurkPalmer Eustachy.

Offline

#6 2018-08-01 20:56:43 - $100 Million

B&GBU (50)
Member
Registered: 2017-08-27
Posts: 197

Re: $100 Million

AndreWhere wrote:
Trump fan wrote:

Woodn’t let it bee used for iny women progrum ether

Not even the Woodrow Wilson Center for Pipe / Slipper Logistics?

You mean the new Wellness Center/VD Clinic?


"Winning is relative."

Online

Liked by:

Board footer