CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-28 15:55:48

AndreWhere (96)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,257
Website

Yeast factory vs. freshly cut grass

Yeast factory smell: bad.
Freshly cut grass aroma: good!

Offline

#2 2017-08-28 19:45:31

PickleRick (0)
Member
From: Earth C-137
Registered: 2017-08-28
Posts: 10

Re: Yeast factory vs. freshly cut grass

Favorite pattern to leave while cutting your grass? Regular mower, zero turn, John Deere? I get to use a zero turn on about 14 acres so I try to have some fun with it.

Offline

#3 2017-08-28 21:28:37

AndreWhere (96)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,257
Website

Re: Yeast factory vs. freshly cut grass

PickleRick wrote:

Favorite pattern to leave while cutting your grass? Regular mower, zero turn, John Deere? I get to use a zero turn on about 14 acres so I try to have some fun with it.

I use an aggressively random cut pattern. My neighbor, who I despise, has OCD, and my haphazard mowing patterns annoy him.

Offline

#4 2017-08-29 13:38:10

Nugget's Ghostbuster (113)
Member
From: U.S. Department of Interior
Registered: 2017-08-25
Posts: 535

Re: Yeast factory vs. freshly cut grass

AndreWhere wrote:
PickleRick wrote:

Favorite pattern to leave while cutting your grass? Regular mower, zero turn, John Deere? I get to use a zero turn on about 14 acres so I try to have some fun with it.

I use an aggressively random cut pattern. My neighbor, who I despise, has OCD, and my haphazard mowing patterns annoy him.

Assuming fescue with all of those mature trees in Dunwoody? I had a neighbor years ago in Roswell that was really committed to defining our shared property line and would always go vertical if I cut horizontal....or go horizontal if I went vertical....he would place an old brick in the yard on the line as a subtle reminder to state where my yard ends and his begins.....I would move it a foot or two when I mowed just to see if he moved it back......he always did...

He eventually moved out of state.....

I mailed the brick to his new address......


"When Nugget II was found dead that cold December morning, Southern Miss had a serious problem on its hands. The handler who starved Nugget II is presumably still out there, his freedom bought for $2,000 from alumni coffers."

Online

#5 2017-08-29 13:51:03

AndreWhere (96)
Member
From: Dunwoody, GA
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,257
Website

Re: Yeast factory vs. freshly cut grass

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
PickleRick wrote:

Favorite pattern to leave while cutting your grass? Regular mower, zero turn, John Deere? I get to use a zero turn on about 14 acres so I try to have some fun with it.

I use an aggressively random cut pattern. My neighbor, who I despise, has OCD, and my haphazard mowing patterns annoy him.

Assuming fescue with all of those mature trees in Dunwoody? I had a neighbor years ago in Roswell that was really committed to defining our shared property line and would always go vertical if I cut horizontal....or go horizontal if I went vertical....he would place an old brick in the yard on the line as a subtle reminder to state where my yard ends and his begins.....I would move it a foot or two when I mowed just to see if he moved it back......he always did...

He eventually moved out of state.....

I mailed the brick to his new address......

Believe it is fescue.

People up here are serious and landscaping. Even the crappy apartment complex where I lived at in Buckhead looked like it had been landscaped by a PhD botanist.

Offline

#6 2017-09-07 17:52:34

admin (120)
Administrator
Registered: 2017-08-24
Posts: 1,049

Re: Yeast factory vs. freshly cut grass

Bump

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB