CollegeSportsUnfiltered.com

College sports... without the power-hungry mods!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-08-28 15:55:48

AndreWhere (96)
Website

Yeast factory vs. freshly cut grass

Yeast factory smell: bad.
Freshly cut grass aroma: good!

#2 2017-08-28 19:45:31

PickleRick (0)

Re: Yeast factory vs. freshly cut grass

Favorite pattern to leave while cutting your grass? Regular mower, zero turn, John Deere? I get to use a zero turn on about 14 acres so I try to have some fun with it.

#3 2017-08-28 21:28:37

AndreWhere (96)
Website

PickleRick wrote:

Favorite pattern to leave while cutting your grass? Regular mower, zero turn, John Deere? I get to use a zero turn on about 14 acres so I try to have some fun with it.

I use an aggressively random cut pattern. My neighbor, who I despise, has OCD, and my haphazard mowing patterns annoy him.

#4 2017-08-29 13:38:10

Nugget's Ghostbuster (113)

AndreWhere wrote:
PickleRick wrote:

I use an aggressively random cut pattern. My neighbor, who I despise, has OCD, and my haphazard mowing patterns annoy him.

Assuming fescue with all of those mature trees in Dunwoody? I had a neighbor years ago in Roswell that was really committed to defining our shared property line and would always go vertical if I cut horizontal....or go horizontal if I went vertical....he would place an old brick in the yard on the line as a subtle reminder to state where my yard ends and his begins.....I would move it a foot or two when I mowed just to see if he moved it back......he always did...

He eventually moved out of state.....

I mailed the brick to his new address......

"When Nugget II was found dead that cold December morning, Southern Miss had a serious problem on its hands. The handler who starved Nugget II is presumably still out there, his freedom bought for $2,000 from alumni coffers."

#5 2017-08-29 13:51:03

AndreWhere (96)
Website

Nugget's Ghostbuster wrote:
AndreWhere wrote:
PickleRick wrote:

Assuming fescue with all of those mature trees in Dunwoody? I had a neighbor years ago in Roswell that was really committed to defining our shared property line and would always go vertical if I cut horizontal....or go horizontal if I went vertical....he would place an old brick in the yard on the line as a subtle reminder to state where my yard ends and his begins.....I would move it a foot or two when I mowed just to see if he moved it back......he always did...

He eventually moved out of state.....

I mailed the brick to his new address......

Believe it is fescue.

People up here are serious and landscaping. Even the crappy apartment complex where I lived at in Buckhead looked like it had been landscaped by a PhD botanist.

#6 2017-09-07 17:52:34

admin (120)
Administrator

Bump

Board footer